Pito

The New Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hours before the phonecall-

 

All the staffs crowded the photoshoot area since they want to see the goddess in action and because they still cannot get over the fact that she is really there. Seunghyun is also patiently waiting for her in the area. He may have this poker face look but deep inside his feelings are all over the place.

 

Dara came out the dressing room looking like a vixen with an aura of a queen. She gave a small nod towards Seunghyun's direction and greeted the photographer with a hug. They had their individual photoshoot with Dara doing it first.

 

(Imagine that this is Dara ^^)

 

 

 

 

Dara did four different concepts showcasing her versatile looks and undeniable charisma. The photographer had it is easy because each shot is beautifully executed and it will surely be a very hard job in choosing which one to publish. The people around can't help but stare in awe as Dara pose infront of the camera. When she finished, she directly went to the dressing room to change and prepare for her shoot with Seunghyun.

 

(Imagine this is TOP)

 

 

 

 

When Seunghyun did his shoot everyone can feel his charisma and his aura. His photos came out great and he surely won all of the hearts of the women in the place. He directly went to his dressing room to change but in his mind he don't understand why Dara is giving him a cold shoulder or he is just thinking too much of the situation. He does not even know if he still has the right to talk freely with her or if there is still a friendship between them. It is not a secret how Dara's popularity and status right now is just beyond and with what happened before he does not really know where to stand.

 

 

In the dressing room Seunghyun immediately called YG but what he did not expect is for Jiyong to hear their conversati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter