Dalawa

The New Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

South Korea

 

 

All YG Artists are gathered inside the conference room since the president called them for a meeting regarding their upcoming YG Family Concert. While waiting for YG to arrive some are talking with each other, the others are goofing around, some are busy with their phones and there are also those who are just watching the show that is being aired on that huge television.

 

 

" OH MY GOSH ITS DARA NOONA! " Someone exclaimed making all attention focus on the television.

 

 

 

" In today's celebrity news our very own Sandara Park may be the next DC Superhero! It is known to everyone how Dara was able to give justice to Harley Quinn's character when she played the role for the movie Suicide Squad but right now there are talks that the company wants her to play a superhero this time. No specific character was mentioned but we could guess that she could be the next batwoman or cyclone. Dara's agency haven't denied nor confirmed anything but we are hoping that she would accept the offer. Many people though wants to see Dara back as Harley Quinn and demanded a movie fully focusing her life. Well whatever DC gives us as long as it is Dara then for sure everyone will be happy. That's it for today's celebrity news. This is Knews and have a great day!"

 

 

 

" She is so beautiful! Its been years since I last saw noona. I hope she comes back" One said as to no one in particular as he blankly stare at the television.

 

 

 

" MY GIRL CRUSH! MY GIRL CRUSH! " Jennie said while shaking the person beside her which happens to be Jisoo "Aigoo!!! my heart just died" Jennie added finally letting out her fangirl feels.

 

 

 

" I wonder if YG will allow me to feature Dara noona in our music video. I'd do anything to make him say yes" Bobby said to his groupmates

 

 

 

" I hope I get to shoot with unnie again but with her popularity now and busy schedule I bet it would be impossible. It was super fun having her around righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter