Lima

The New Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S.Park fansite

 

Who said a goddess can't be naughty and nice at the same time? Hey daralings! Are you ready for THE Sandara Park? Our very own angel is indeed in South Korea and we are proud to tell you that only us have exclusive photos of her arrival. She is seriously rocking that outfit and did I say that she is H.A.W.T! Look at that body and that beautiful face! girls let's be lesbian for our girl and boys wipe those drool because let's admit it she is jaw-dropping gorgeous. Now let us talk about that slick private jet that our goddess just bought. That is her baby number 2 in the plane department and I heard that she haven't named it yet. If you are asking where Ace is, that's her private plane if you don't know, it is said that Mama Park is using it so no need to worry because that baby is still well loved. I know that you guys haven't seen any photos of her arrival and it is because when the news broke out of her going to SK the media and the fans flooded, yes that is the word, flooded the airport and the authorities has to call more security and even the police force has to help out because of the number of people. As a safety measure and ofcourse having a VVIP guest a car was allowed to pick her up in the runway and pass the back exit. An airport personnel did say that Dee wanted to greet her fans but the management and crew did not allow her for it may cause stampede. That is it for today daralings but do anticipate for more because there would surely be more updates in the following days.  

 

 Outfit         Jet

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________

 

 

 

Twitter Update

 

@SPark: South Korea your queen is back! First of all, I just want to thank all the fans that waited for me in the airport I know that you've been there for hours and your effort just warms my heart. I also want to apologize to each and everyone of you for not being able to greet you personally. I actually wanted to but for safety reasons, for you guys and myself, I was told that it would be better not to. I do hope that in the days to come that I'll be staying here we could all see each other and I could personally show my gratitude to you guys. Please do take care of me. Kamsahamnida!

 

 

 

 

 

_______

 

 

 

 

 

Instagram Update

 

@SPark: (Imagine the girl is Dara)

 

 

Caption: Still waiting for my King.

comments:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter