F.T island's Running Away 0_0

Five Treasures vs Super Stars

1hour later

 “What a masterpiece.” HongKi said happily “Everyone great work as a reward I’ll make you something special after this mission is done!”

“Score!” SeungHyun, MinHwan and JaeJin said high fiving each other.

“You may begin.” JongHun said solemnly.

All a sudden the rest of the band members started doing a dance (if that’s what you can call it...remember the time they were on idol army^^)

JungMin blinked three times. Did they really think that was dancing?

 

SS501 and JongHun

“So which one of the dresses suit him better the lacy pink one or short school uniform.” HyunJoong asked.

KyuJong signed “Leader, stop been erted, I know you want revenge but isn’t that too much.”

“Saying the person who is making little YoungSaeng sad.”

“WHAT, YoungSaeng’s sad, when, why, how?

“I think you know full well, KyuJong.”

“But he likes that person in F.T Island, doesn’t he?”

“True, but you need to find ways to make YoungSaeng like you again like kidnapping him and running away from this place.” HyunJoong replied

“Okay, then…” KyuJong smiled “I’ll call SeungHyun to come here and do whatever you want with JongHun” and he ran away from the room.

HyunJoong smiled evilly to JongHun and said a single word… “Strip”

JongHun stared at him with wide eyes; JongHun thought his innocent would’ve been kept longer… who would’ve known?

HyungJun came in holding a very cute dress. “I already chose the outfit so don’t worry anymore JongHun.” HyungJun smiled.

 “Okay then, HyunJoong sorry to interrupt your fantasy but JongHun has to change IN PRIVATE” HyungJun said to the leader while taking JongHun’s hand and pulling him into the changing room and throwing the outfit in.

YoungSaeng walked over to HyunJoong with downcast eyes and just at that moment KyuJong came back with SeungHyun hand in hand. YoungSaeng not knowing how to react stood on the stop

KyuJong and SeungHyun came towards YoungSaeng.” YoungSaeng I’m sorry but I don’t love you anymore but I found out the person I actually love is SeungHyun “KyuJong said looking deeply into YoungSaeng’s eyes.

YoungSaeng started to have a red nose and ran away from the room. “KyuJong, do you think this is the best solution?” SeungHyun asked.

“Yep, and now on you shall be my PRETEND band lover, okay? KyuJong said stoking SeungHyun’s cheek.

“I’m sorry, I can’t continue anymore” said SeungHyun bowing, “I already like someone else” he said as he ran to JaeJin’s direction.

The mission starts : F.T island’s side

Remarkable enough even before F.T Island or SS501 came into the mall they saw a whole lot of fans outside the mall.

JongHun looked over to the rest of F.T Island, “Do you guys really still want to live in the mansion?”

“I don’t care as long I’m with you.” HongKi replied.

“I don’t care to as long I’m with SeungHyun.” JaeJin blushed while holding hands with SeungHyun (who blushed too btw SeungHyun confessed his feeling to JaeJin.)

“MinHwan?” JongHun said

“I want to leave too because I think more trouble then I should have.” said MinHwan said gloomly

F.T Island all smiled.

“MinHwan will…”JongHun said

“…always be…”HongKi continued

“..Our very own…”Said JaeJin

“Cute geek!!”SeungHyun finished it off.

“so that does that mean you don’t mind my lab coat and glasses?”

“OF COURSE NOT , IT’S YOU!” F. T island laughed

And with that F.T Island ran away from the mansion