In the rooms

Five Treasures vs Super Stars

“MinHwan don’t go to the dark side, don’t leave me!”JaeJin cried out to him. But MinHwan was already there.

“Sorry guys, but YoungSaeng is a nice guy and we’re going to share rooms. It’s just living with someone else.”MinHwan said calmly.

YoungSaeng smiled a thank you to MinHwan and he smiled back.

 KyuJong looked over to them.” YoungSaeng how can you do this to me!”he said almost in tears.

“KyuJong, don’t take it the wrong way! I just don’t want to go on a mission.”YoungSaeng protested.

“So, does that mean you don’t like me?”said MinHwan who started sulking.

“No, yes, no, I didn’t mean it that way!”YoungSaeng cried as he looked over at MinHwan and KyuJong, and then ran upstairs with both MinHwan and KyuJong chasing after him.

The remaining members of F.T Island still wondered what had just happened.

“Okay then let’s see who I’ll get.”HyungJun announced as he picked up the sheet KyuJong dropped when he chased after YoungSaeng.”Um...I think I’ve got you. “He said as he pointed to JaeJin.

JaeJin looked around him, and then pointed at himself.”Me?”

HyungJun nodded. JaeJin smiled and slowly turned to SeungHyun, “He’s lying, right?”

“I don’t think so, but as the leader said we will make it through this. We must continue fighting and thank you for protecting me JaeJin.” SeungHyun smiled sadly.

“Sorry to interrupt, but this isn’t a drama film.” said HyungJun.

JongHun, SeungHyun and JaeJin gave him the devil’s eyes. HyungJun forced a smile and looked away.

“So continuing, we must try very hard to fight our urges to be together.”SeungHyun announced to JongHun and JaeJin. JaeJin smiled.

“So, now you show what you were hiding underneath all that time, but I still won’t let you go with KyuJong.” JaeJin hugged JongHun and SeungHyun.

“JaeJin you forced me.” said HyungJun expressionless. He walked towards JaeJin , pulled JaeJin away from JongHun and SeungHyun ,did a karate chop on the back of JaeJin’s neck, then picked him up with both hands like husband and wife on their wedding day and carried him up stairs swiftly.

JongHun and SeungHyun bit their lips back.

“I hope JaeJin will be all right.” said JongHun

“I hope so too, wait that would mean you’ll be with JungMin” SeungHyun replied looking over to JungMin who was sleeping quietly on the lounge.

“I guess so, I hope I get along with him” he said. SeungHyun thought JongHun had just matured until...”he doesn’t look like the type who steals other people’s innocence, but then again maybe that’s his cover.” SeungHyun smacked his face at even the thought of JongHun maturing.

JongHun touched SeungHyun cheek instantly. “Don’t hurt yourself, okay; I’ll feel the hurt too.”

SeungHyun smiled, sometimes he wondered why JongHun was the leader of the band but it was moments like these he realises why. “I won’t, so what are we going to do with JungMin?”

“Oh, its okay I’ll carry him upstairs and you can find your sleep mate.”JongHun smiled as he walked to JungMin. JongHun lifted JungMin up but when it was the carrying bit he couldn’t move him a bit after that .He looked over to SeungHyun pleadingly “A little help, please?”

SeungHyun shook his head in dismay.”This is what you get when you pretend who you’re not.” he announced to nobody in particular.” But he helped JongHun carry JungMin upstairs anyway. When they finally got upstairs JongHun saw a spare room straight away and left JungMin on the bed.

“You can go find KyuJong now and thanks, by the way please don’t tell the other band members about this.”

“Done” SeungHyun replied, “See you in the morning.” as he left the room to find the room KyuJong was in.

HongKi and HyunJoong room:

“Let me go!” HongKi cried as he was still be held (in his mind) hostage by HyunJoong.

“You know what you just did, you just torn one of my band members clothing off and not to mention you also made me use nearly all my energy on you.” HyunJoong complained.

HongKi faced away stubbornly “Well, I didn’t ask for it.... NOW LET GO OF ME!!” as he struggled to get out of HyunJoong grip but HyunJoong didn’t budge a bit.

“Be quiet!” HyunJoong said to HongKi sternly “First we only have one king size bed, so you” he said as he smiled at HongKi sweetly “...can sleep on the lounge”

HongKi smiled back “Sorry, but never going to happen.”

“Then what about us, together, on a bed?” he smirked.

HongKi stared at HyunJoong strangely (or attempted to) and did a playful smile.”Together on a bed sounds nice.”

HyunJoong released his hold from HongKi when he heard those words. HongKi instantly ran from HyunJoong’s grip and tried to open the door only finding that it was locked.

“Looking for something?’’ said HyunJoong mockingly swinging a key on his index finger.

HongKi pointed accusingly at the key, “That’s not fair; you’re not allowed to have it first.”

 “Life’s unfair, so are you going to sleep or not, because I am. Goodnight.” Hyun said calmly as he was ready to sleep on the bed.

“STOP!” HongKi yelled. “Wait, I need to do something first.”

He found his luggage and took out his clothing and a string. HyunJoong looked at him unimpressed and sat on the chair next to the bed. HongKi continued his work by connecting each side of the string on opposite side of the room and hanging his clothing on the string.

“Okay, I’m ready now. You can sleep on that side of the bed” pointing on the other side of the string “and I’m going to sleep here.”

“Fine.” replied HyunJoong

“Fine.” said HongKi

“Fine.”

“Fine.” And so that argument went on for a long time.