The Beginning of a Friendship

Five Treasures vs Super Stars

 

F.T island walked into the new house they were going to live for the next two weeks with another band but they had no idea which band it was yet.

“It’s so big!” exclaimed SeungHyun as he walked up the stairs.

“It’s like one of those palaces in England or something.” gasped HongKi

“Um... how do you know that” asked MinHwan to HongKi

“Remember I played Jeremy the prince in ‘You’re Beautiful’?

“Who doesn’t” laughed JaeJin “…you have being only going on it only like 2 months”

”Okay, you made your point JaeJin, “HongKi said” so which band do you think we’re going to live with for the next two weeks?”

“Big Bang?” said MinHwan looking on to SeungHyun

“2pm?” he said looking on to JaeJin

“DBSK?”  JaeJin said looking onto JongHun

“2NE1?” he said

Then all the band members all slapped him on his head.”You baka, “cried all the band members.

“Why would we live in a house with girls?” said JaeJin

“What if we lose our innocence” JongHun said in despair after thinking what he said.

“Well scientifically” MinHwan as he placed on a white lab coat and glasses which seem to come out of nowhere.

“Be quiet “said SeungHyun to MinHwan” there’s no room for being a geek in the group!” not meaning it in a bad way.

Half an hour later

Just when F.T island was making themselves at home the door opened for another time and saw 5 shadows but couldn’t see their faces yet because of the sun it was in the way.

“Oh my god, their so bright “cried HongKi trembling

“It’s just the sun setting, calm down HongKi.” said JaeJin patiently as he was the only one that was able to think straight sometimes.

“But who are they? They’re not here to steal our innocence, right?” asked JongHun

Of course, they’re not...I think.” replied MinHwan unsure.

All of F.T island stood in the living room (which was able to be seen because it was only 3 meters away from the entrance) with their mouths wide open and it wasn’t because of the band it was because what the band was doing.

They saw a guy about their age trotting into the room like a horse.

“Horsie, don’t embarrass us in front of our new...housemates?” called a voice, ...now a guy chasing after ‘Horsie’ around the living room.

Another guy came in and bowed to them” Sorry, he’s not normally like this, it just we just finished our concert over in China and we just came back a just found out we’re living here...” Before he could say any else a guy who had dark blonde hair like HongKi ran upstairs leaving F.T Island clueless of what was happening and his head popped down from the stairs.

“Excuse me, where’s the bathroom?!” he said urgently.

“Um...go straight and it’s the last room on the end.” replied SeungHyun confused.

“Thanks.” yelled the guy as he ran for his life. Before F.T Island could introduce themselves properly another guy came in which they couldn’t see because it looked like the poor guy was going to be drowned in luggage.

“Hey, am I a slave or something, why did I need to carry everyone’s luggage?”he screamed but it only came out as a mumble. JongHun ran to him and helped him with the luggage.

“You, okay there?”he asked

“Um… Yes now. Thank you very much!”he smiled which seem to light up the room.

“No problem. Well, make yourself at home.”JongHun coughed.  Besides from him everyone from F.T Island stood where they were, still without a clue how to react to the scene that they were in. The guy that needed to go to the bathroom came back downstairs.

“That felt so much better.” he said relived. The guy that was trying to explain what happened asked them something which they thought was not relevant to anything.

“Excuse me, but is there any chance that you have any carrots?”

“Yes, it’s in the fridge in the kitchen over there.” said MinHwan pointing behind him.

“Thanks.” said the guy as he ambled to the fridge and took a carrot out. F.T Island couldn’t bother standing anymore so they sat down with the member in the other band that carried the luggage who they soon found out was YoungSaeng.

The person came back from the fridge and gave ‘Horsie’ the carrot, who had suddenly stopped trotting and sat down eating the carrot...whole, even the leaves. It seemed to F.T Island that the band they were going to live with was even weirder then themselves.

“Sorry for the interruption, first introductions. I’m HyunJoong the leader of SS501 which stands for five united as one forever, pretty cute don’t you think? Well, the person sitting over there eating the carrot is JungMin.” HyunJoong said .HongKi thought he looked familiar then he knew where HyunJoong was from.

“You’re the guy that got rejected by that Jandi girl in ‘Boy Over Flowers’ aren’t you .HyunJoong looked away as if he was insulted. JaeJin secretly pinched HongKi on the side.

“What did I do wrong?”mumbled HongKi to JaeJin, but JaeJin just decided to ignore HongKi.

“Well, hi I’m KyuJong and thank you for letting me use the bathroom.” he smiled  “...and nice to meet you.”

The guy that chased JungMin came over to F.T island and introduced himself “Nice to meet you I’m HyungJun, what about you?’

F.T island stood up.

“I’m JongHun, the leader of F.T Island which stands for ‘five treasure island’ and also I play the guitar.”He smiled and ‘banged’ HongKi.

HongKi touched his heart and fell on the ground as if the shot really hurt and stood up again. “Chao, I’m HongKi, I’m the lead singer of F.T Island I’m known for that and my role as Jeremy in ‘You’re Beautiful’” he smiled

HyunJoong then laughed” So you also got rejected.”HongKi turned to JaeJin and started to ‘cry’. JaeJin forced a smile for his mouth.

“Please give me a minute” he said to SS501 and turned around to HongKi “HongKi, Jeremy wasn’t dumped he just simply liked the girl AS a friend and they’re still friends, okay?”HongKi did a small nod and smiled.

“So...”JaeJin began”...I’m the bassist and back-up vocal of F.T island and you’ll get to know me better when you um... communicate with me” he smiled. KyuJong heart skipped a beat.

“I’m SeungHyun, newest member to F.T Island and I play the guitar and I also rap. Nice to meet you.” SeungHyun said shyly.

“Hi, I’m MinHwan, I’m the back bone of F.T Island so that would mean I play the drums and I’m also the youngest maknae in the band. Hope we can be friends.” MinHwan said bursting out on the 1000 volts smile.SS501 looked star stuck on what looked like a person who was like 3 years younger than YoungSaeng  but it seem like he surpassed them in that smile.