Back To You 05

Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day

The crowd on the third day was roaring like they did the last time. Krystal was had her eyes closed as she tried to calm her nerves down.

She sees her face clearly in her head.

“It’s going to be a great last day.” Their leader pats her shoulder and she could only return the gesture with a small smile.

Nothing would turn out great knowing Seulgi would not be around. But Krystal wasn’t one to pass on such feeling to the people around her. She had to be stronger. Seulgi wouldn’t want to be a reason for her sadness. She knows the girl would have done her best to be there if she could.

It was the new Kang Seulgi after all.

The three older girls pull her into a group hug. There was no use brooding. Seulgi wouldn’t want her to be sad.

“It’s going to be as great as yesterday Soojung-ah. Maybe better…” Victoria presses her lips on Krystal’s temple.

She forces a bigger smile this time.

She doesn’t want to disappoint them.

They have all sacrificed so much to be where they are now.

 

A day before the start of the F(x) Concert Series in Seoul

“Well? Are you planning anything grand for your confession?”

The taller girl doesn’t reply. She doesn’t budge and was just staring at the television in front of her.

“Seulgi?”

Her best friend asks again. Still, the bear didn’t turn to her. She could see the taller girl hang open. Not unusual but weird. This was considering she was watching a Pageant show. Seulgi does not drool on girls alone.

“Are you planning on anything?” Wendy decides to sit beside her. Their bare arms touch each other and that’s when Wendy knew the situation.

Seulgi was always warm. But this warmth was kind of alarming.

“Seulgi…” Her voice was softer as she made her best friend face her.

It didn’t help that when the taller girl did, she was already having the chills.

“UNNIE!” Wendy screams and alerts the rest of the dorm.

Krystal was nervously waiting for Seulgi to call while Jessica was busy taking hers. Yuri is in Bangkok with the rest of Girl’s Generation and was somewhat upset her girlfriend couldn’t make it to the concert. Of course they do understand. Yuri seems to be missing her sister a lot these days.

Like a lot

“Baby, I promise to make it up to you when you get back…” Jessica sighs.

She misses Yuri too. More than she would ever tell Krystal.

“I will tell her baby. “ A few more words seemed to have been exchanged between them.

Once their call ended Krystal was still waiting for Seulgi to call. She pondered on a little thought. If Seulgi was her girlfriend, she could call her whenever she liked.

It had been weeks and Krystal was trying not to be over-eager by calling Seulgi. They have been both busy. It follows they both should focus with certain things on their plates. It was a good thing there were still messages sent. The messages were never enough for Krystal.

Krystal longed to spend time with Seulgi.

Krystal wished Seulgi felt the same way too.

Just then her phone rings, making her heart jump for joy.

Unfortunately for her, it wasn’t Seulgi’s number. It was Irene’s.

“Hello Unnie…” She answers but already feels something would be upsetting her.

“First of all, I would like to thank you for the tickets.We were trying to get some but Wendy was a little late to procure in advance. You tickets sold like hotcakes for breakfast.”

“We all wanted you to come Unnie. No big deal…”

“Secondly, with deep regret… Seulgi might not be able to.” She knows Irene was feeling sorry for her because the fact of the matter was, she wanted Seulgi there.

Krystal breathes out and tries to take a seat. Of course she was disappointed. The smile on her lips went south, knowing she was the only one she really hoped to see during the concert.

“Seulgi hasn’t been feeling well lately. We think she might come down with a fever. She also has a schedule on the second day which means she can’t watch it with us. I don’t really know if she has time to recover for her to go to the concert on the third day.”

“It’s okay Unnie. I understand.”

Krystal sighs and ponders if the universe really didn’t want them to be together.

They have tried but they always ended up with a road block. It was understandable. But it was still a road block.

“I’ll tell you that you can visit her anytime. But try not to while on concert. We don’t want you to get sick too. After the concert perhaps, I know you miss her.”

“I will Unnie. Thank you.”

“She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter