Back To You 04

Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day

Krystal sighed staring at her phone. The young girl was wondering what to say with Seulgi’s last message. In all honesty she didn’t know what to tell her. With all the unanswered messages from Seulgi in their Kakao conversation, Krystal felt she might end up offending the other girl. Time and again, Krystal would type something but end up deleting it again.

She felt she was getting jealous.

She felt she was getting possessive.

They haven’t even acknowledged that they were dating and yet here she was worrying about Seulgi and Irene.

Seulgi and Irene

Irene and Seulgi

Krystal wanted to ignore it knowing Seulgi loves her.

Or at least that’s what she her heart and mind are telling her.

But then with all the seulrene mania, not to mention seuldy is trying to catch up, Krystal couldn’t help but be upset.

“Soojung-ah…” Her thoughts were interrupted when Amber called out to her.

“Aren’t you going to answer that?” The older girl pointed at her phone which was ringing.

She must have been too deep in her thoughts that she didn’t notice she had a phone call.

A phone call from Seulgi

“Are you alright? I’ve been leaving you messages.”

“I’m sorry. We were on the road. I am in the airport now.”

“Is that so… I was worried…”

Krystal smiled a little closing her eyes. It had been days since they last saw each other. Not once did she forget how Seulgi tried to make time despite the girl’s busy schedule.

“I miss you…” She finally admitted and smiled wider when she heard Seulgi reply.

“I miss you more…”

 

2015

Rest Day before MAMA Awards

 

Krystal smiled as she watched Seulgi eat her pizza like a child. She leaned surprising the Red Velvet Bear in the process, lips touching the side of her lips.

Seulgi closed her eyes and captured Krystal’s full lips, igniting a playful kiss.

“I leave you two for five minutes. Five minutes! And you’re all over each other.” Jessica feigned disappointed making Seulgi tense and Krystal smile.

“I’m very sorry, Unnie…” Seulgi stood up and bowed helplessly.

The Jung sisters smiled and with a tug of a hand, Krystal made her stop.

“She was joking. It’s fine. You should have seen her with Yuri.”

“Still, you two shouldn’t do it here. Krystal has her own apartment you know.” Jessica offered raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Krystal threw a pillow at her while Seulgi was now beet red from embarrassment.

You do have to start the conversation one way or another.

Better have your older sister make it more awkward.

 

Present Day

 

The plane landed and Krystal was already checking her phone for any message from Seulgi.

No New Messages

An urge finally settled in the pit of her stomach. She always had this crazy feeling whenever Seulgi was out with the group. A nagging feeling she can’t seem to fight off. Giving in again, she checked online for any news of Red Velvet. She found articles alright.

At first Krystal thought she’ll be fine browsing through the net. They were just fan pictures of Seulgi while performing or Red Velvet as a group.

As time passed, her eyebrows furrowed finally furrowed knowing pretty well she didn’t like what she was seeing. She did ask herself, what was she jealous about?

Seulgi and Irene holding hands

Seulgi and Wendy being cute together

Her mind would then wonder why Seulgi didn’t debut with her instead.

They would have more time together. Probably danced like a duo or even a trio with Victoria. She would have belted songs with Luna. She would have probably eye-smiled her way through the red carpet with Sulli.

They could have been all over each other.

They could have been girlfriends.

Instead they were miles apart.

No commitment

Just the same friendly talk they have been having since they started speaking to each other again.

Her heart sank. Krystal wanted nothing more than be Seulgi’s and have Seulgi for the world to see. She backtracked and found herself chastising her own thoughts. Why was she making it difficult? She was so in a hurry back then she wasn’t careful to see how Seulgi would thread the waters.

It resulted to them being apart for years.

Her impatience proved to be ill advised.

Hence, she thought, perhaps being patient is the key.

Take it slow as they say. They were both not intending to stay away from each other anyway.

“Soojung-ah?” Luna placed a hand on her shoulder as their manager signaled them it was time to leave.

Krystal stood up and walked with the older girl. She kept mum about her feelings which transcended till they got to the hotel.

Miles away, Seulgi was already tapping a message on her phone, excited to hear anything from Krystal. Her mind only thought of the younger Jung while performing.

She wondered if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter