Fall In Love

The Boss

Back to the sophomore year.

A short story about how the CEO's love story begin.

 

***

 “Yoonji-ya, take a rest. You’ve been studying for hours!”

Don’t disturb her, she want to study! – Sehun grumbled inside.

“Later, Nayoung-a…”

Just go away you, Nayoung-ssi! - Once again, Sehun cursed inside his head.

It was almost evening when Oh Sehun was sitting on the corner of the library – it’s not that he likes to read, it just because he got an interesting scenery. Yes, a very interesting one.

The midterm was about to begin that time when Sehun realized that he started to go to the Library every day, not to study but to see something. Or in this case it’s a someone.

Her name is Park Yoonji –that’s what Sehun usually heard her being called.

She is a sophomore too, just like me –Sehun unconsciously smiled when he realized this little fact.

She’s really a hard working person. Always study from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM from Tuesday to Thursday, and her favorite place is the left corner of the library, near the window. She usually comes alone and her friends will follow her later but only to force her to stop studying, the one thing that I hate the most.

She’s kinda clumsy, sometimes she will drop her book and fall asleep in the middle of her studying session.

She has a bright and sweet smile, and her eyes would formed into crescent whenever she laugh, such a breathtaking scenery.

Wow Sehun, just wow. Now you sound like a stalker.

“Arraseo, arraseo. I’ll go now.”

Sehun frowned when he saw Yoonji packed her belongings and stood up from her seat.

 “Mwoya?! It’s just an hour!” Sehun sighed and slapped his butts to the chair and begun his sleeping session.

***

“Sorry for disturbing you, miss spy~” Nayoung playfully smirked at her.

“Wha-what? I’m not spying anyone!”

“Yea, not anyone but Oh Se-“

“Ssh!” Yoonji suddenly covered her friend’s mouth, prevented her to say that sacred name.

Yeah, Oh Sehun is the only son of one of the biggest inventor in her University and of course one of the so called campus celebrity.

“Don’t say his name.” Yoonji added grumpily.

“Ah, why? You’ve been stalk- hmmp!” Nayoung grabbed Yoonji’s hand that was covering . “Ya!”

“Ish, I’ve told you so many time to not talk about this, Nayoung-a.” Yoonji said weakly.

“No need to be shy, Yoonji-ya. If you like him, just go talk to him! You’ve stalking him for long enough! He’s a popular guy, a lot of girls wanted he to be theirs also!” Nayoung really can’t help but bursted out her annoyed feels.

“Yeah” Yoonji sighed “a lot of pretty girls.” She added and kept walked

“Oh. My. God! Park Yoonji!” Nayoung stopped, she pulled Yoonji’s hand and dragged her back to the library.

“Y-yah! Nayoung-a, where are we going?” Yoonji suddenly got nervous for no reason.

“I really can’t resist seeing you like this! Jinjja! Aish!” Nayoung grumpily talked while kept dragging her innocent friend to nowhere. “Where’s that kid!?”

"Nuguya? Nayoung-a malhae~ Nuguuu??” Yoonji whined but kept following Nayoung’s rush steps. “Tell me who-“

“YAH! OH SEHUN!”

“Omo. It can’t be …” Yoonji mentally prayed that the Oh Sehun wasn’t the Oh Sehun.

“Me?”

Oh. My. God.” Yoonji suddenly cursed about Nayoung’s strength and her silliness. That voice really was belonged to Oh Sehun.

“Why?” At the time Sehun walked to their direction, Yoonji mentally wished that she had a superpower to be invisible or just can fly away from Nayoung’s strong grip, or at least wake up from this nightmate.

“Yah Park Yoonji! Say something!” Nayoung was really on her nerves. She pulled Yoonji forward to face Sehun which was standing right in the front of them.

Yoonji shot a death glare to her bestfriend. You’re going to die, Kim Nayoung.

“Sorry for wasting your time we’ll get going now kamshahamnida.”

There. Yoonji talked to Sehun for the first time. No intonation. No pause. No eye contact. She just bowed and turned back, left Sehun in bewilderment and Nayoung in frustration.

***

“Do you like it?” Sehun asked while take a sip on his bubbletea

“Mm-hmm.” Yoonji nodded her head with a big straw on her lips.

It was a typical Friday evening when both of Sehun and Yoonji finished their classes and decided to go out on a bubbletea date. Yeah, date.

After that embarrassed incident –according to Yoonji’s opinion. Sehun finally decided to make a move and started to take his feelings in a serious way. It wasn’t a high school crush anymore, Sehun one hundred percent sure that he fell in love with Park Yoonji, the girl who turned his world upside down. So he started to approach her in every possible way and there they now, after tried for months finally he can brag to the whole campus about his new girlfriend, Park Yoonji.

“Let me try it too” Sehun pulled Yoonji’s hand with her bubbletea on it and casually sipped from the straw, left Yoonji dumbfounded.

Everything was so new to her: Having a boyfriend, having someone to care for her, having someone who can legally hold her hand whenever he wants to, having someone who can eat her food and drinks her drink without feeling weird, having someone who call her as his, it was just so amazingly weird for her. Yet she knew that her heart belongs to that person.

 

***

 

So yeah, my first update!

Sorry for the grammatical error ==;;

Thankyou for subscribing this story >.< and thankyou for the comment too! It really boost up my mood to write more! Kkkk~