Missing You

The Boss

What does it cost to be a young sucessful CEO's girlfriend?

(Try to read this while listening to SOME by Junggigo & SoYou!)

(Note : the black italic are the song's lyric, pink italic are Yoonji's POV and the blue italic are Sehun's!)

 

***

~Gakkeumsik nado moreuge jjajeungina

Noreul hyanghan mamueun byeonjahi anhanneunde

Hoksi naega isanghan geolkka

Honja himdeulge jinaego isseoseo~

It was a typical Saturday evening when Yoonji spent her weekend being a potato. Yoonji was laying on her bed with her favorite short and loose shirt and also with her earphones on. Sehun should be there, he would always accompany his Yoonji and be a couple of lazy potatoes who would spent their weekend on bed, couch, fluffy rug on the floor with a bunch of pillows or whatever that can makes them feel comfortable.

~Teong bin bang honja meongjani dwicheogida

TV-neun eoje bon geot gateun deurama

Jami deul ttaekkaji hanbeondo

Ulliji anneun haendeuponeul deulgo~

Yoonji suddenly startled at the lyrics of Some, her current favorite song which was played on her earphone. She gazed through her room and her gaze stop exactly on her phone, her dead phone to be exact.

“Aish, geu jasik …” Yoonji mumbled while grabbed onto her phone and activate it.

Blank.

There’s nothing but the wallpaper of her and her boyfriend – with their silly faces on.

~Yojeumttara naekkeoin deut naekko anin naekko gateun neo

Nikkeoin deut nikkeo anin nikkeo gateun na~

“Ah mwoyaaaa!!!” Yoonji harshly pulled out her earphones, get annoyed at the song. She turned back and hugged her pillow, search a comfortable position to fall asleep but still, there’s nothing more comfortable than Sehun’s embrace …

“AISH!!”

Yoonji was reaaaally annoyed. Everything that she does would just reminds her of Sehun, even every inch that she made would bring her to sweet moments with the Mr. CEO who was on a business trip to Paris.

I’m still can contact him, right? It’s not he’s gonna be on meeting all the time and it’s weekend though …

“Andwae!” Yoonji shook her head tried to get rid of her weird feeling. Lately she was trying to be a professional girlfriend of a CEO and “do not disturb your boyfriend when he’s on a business trip” is one of the top important rules.

For once again she rolled on her bed and tried to fall asleep.

Yaah I can fall asleep faster when Sehun is here … N-No!

“Yah! Wake up, Park Yoonji! You shouldn’t be bot-“

DING!

Yoonji quickly grabbed her phone and opened the new incoming message.

From               :           Oh Sehun

Jijiya~ Where are you?

The smile on Yoonji’s face grew wider and wider when she read the message from the most expected person.

Heol. How did he know I was missing him like crazy? kekekeke~

She giggled while typed back to Sehun, answered that she just stayed at home all day long.

DING!

From               :           Oh Sehun

Come here. I’m outside.

Yoonji’s eyes widened at the text. Without thinking much she quickly ran to the front door and opened it.

“Hai” Sehun grinned.

There he is.

Yoonji widely smiled and ran to Sehun, hugged him as tight as she possibly can.

“Yaah, you must’ve been missing me so much, huh?” Sehun smirked and crushed her in his embrace.

Yoonji nodded and buried her head into his chest. “You’ve been gone for too long. I miss you so bad, oppa” She said in a weak tone.

And with that she got a perfect strike into his heart. Yoonji would never call Sehun with ‘oppa’ unless she wants something, and in this case Sehun knew that she wanted him. She wanted him to stay –a thing that can’t be possible right now. Later will do, but it just can’t be happened right at that time.

He kissed the top of Yoonji’s head for a few times while mumbled “I’m sorry” repeatedly. “Sorry for always leaving you. I’m such a bad boyfriend.”

Yoonji loosened her hug and faced Sehun. “But now you’re here right? There’s nothing to be sor-“

“N-No, baby. I… I …” The words were stuck in his throat. It was so hard for him to spill the words out “… I’m sorry.”

“Yah! Oh Sehun! Are you going overseas, AGAIN??!” Yoonji’s eyes widened in shock.

“Mwoya?! You just called me oppa before!” Sehun pouted at his girlfriend sudden change of mood.

“Forget it! I hate you!” Yoonji pushed him and turned back into her house but too bad, Sehun’s strong arms quickly grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled her into another heartbreaking yet comforting hug.

“I’m sorry, baby.” Sehun buried his face in her hair, inhaled the sweet scent of her shampoo and smiled a little when he felt a pair of arms circled onto his waist.

“No. I’m the one who should say sorry.” Sehun loosened up the hug and looked down at his girlfriend. “Sorry for being a clingy girlfriend. I promise I would never be like this again.” She added.

Sheesh. This girl knows too well how to melts my heart.

“I’m sorry to, baby. You know I have to work hard for our children, right?” He winked.

“Ew! Go away!” Yoonji playfully pushed him, caused Sehun to laugh.

“We gotta have a lot of kids right, babe?” He always loves to tease Yoonji.

“ah molla molla!” Yoonji covered both of her ears and blew a raspberry on him.

“Ah so cute~” He can’t help himself to not pinch those cheeks of his girlfriend.

“So, where are you going?”

“Switzerland.”

“How long?”

“Umm, a month, maybe?” Sehun raised an eyebrow, worriedly waiting for his girlfriend’s response.

“Oh. Okay. Take care there.” Yoonji placed both of her palms on his chest.  “Don’t forget to eat and take your vitamin every day, order healthy food not the fast one, and don’t stress yourself too much, understand?” she added, tried to look okay even though she was so not ready to let him go again.

“Yes, ma’am.” Sehun smiled. “I’ll be going now, my flight is in three hours.”

“Okay, bye.”

“I love you.” Sehun placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I love you, too!” Yoonji chuckled and waved her hand. “Bye!”

“Bye! I’ll call you every day! I promise!” He said while gave his last smile before he turned back to his car.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And Sehun was about to pull out his car keys from his pocket when he heard a rush footsteps, a bump on his back and a pair of arms circled on his waist.

It was Yoonji back hugged him. She was felt so weird and it was beyond hard to let him go far away.

“Ssh. Baby …” Sehun turned back and cupped Yoonji’s face. “Please don’t cry…” He wiped the stream of tears on her face.

“I-I’m sorry Se-Sehun. I’m su-such a c-crybaby …”

“Ssh, it’s okay baby… It’s okay…” Sehun pulled her again, embrace her in his warm hug.

“I’ll miss you so much.”

“Geez, I can’t leave you like this. Come here.”

Sehun cupped her face and caressed it softly before he landed a deep yet soft and loving kiss on her lips.

“Let’s go pack your things. You’re going with me.”

 

***

 

 

Hi There!

So yeah, another updates for you awesome people! Hu hu hu, I've just released two chapters and there's 12 subscribers already! >.< and a upvote! Thankyou so much! Honestly I've never imagined things like this before kekekeke

And thankyou for the comments too! Comments are my favorite part kkk~

And thankyou for reading! I'll look forward for your comments~ Thankyou! X)

(P.S : Our busy CEO!)