Your P.O.V

My wish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

As I arrived home, the first thing I did was shoot Junhoe a text, telling him I got home safely. The more and more I talked to him the more I was starting to fall for him more. But how can a guy like him ever be interested in me. He probably already has a girlfriend. I sigh as I start to wash up. Ding I check my phone right away and I see a text from him. I was starting to get worried.. I was just about to text you. By the way, I have good news, my plans got cancelled, so I can tutor you till Thursday. My heart skipped a beat. He got worried for me. I squealed silently. And his plans got cancelled!! I did a little dance in my room as I quickly typed a response cooley. What? It got cancelled? Why?!

You don’t sound too glad.. And I don’t know, my friend just called it off.

Ahh.. I see, that’s great I guess! Haha I am very glad actually. :) I might actaully be able to ace this test thanks to you

Good you better ace it, and my wish better get granted.

Oh my, what’s your wish?

You’ll find out when you ace that math mid-term.

We kept texting until I fell asleep on him. It felt kind of odd.. Talking to someone I just met as if I have known him for all my life.

The next two days flew by until it was finally Thursday. There was no sleeping tonight. Today’s the last time I have time to study. Math was my first class…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter