Junhoe's P.O.V

My wish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe’s P.O.V

Wow.. This girl was breathtaking.. I forgot about all the feelings your stomach could feel. Those butterflies, and flips that I haven’t felt in centuries all came back, the moment I laid my eyes on her. Yunhyeong did NOT tell me his sister’s friend was this hot…. “So those are all the things I don’t really get..” She finished. I didn’t hear anything she said, I was too busy staring at her. “Wait sorry, I didn’t catch that,” I said apologetically. She blinked at me. And she re-explained everything. “Hmm, alright. When's your midterm?” I ask. “It's this Friday..” She said quietly. “This Friday?! I can’t teach you all this in just 2 days..” I was shocked. Did she really think she could learn all this within 2 days?! This was like a 3 month course. I didn’t think she needed help on this many things. She blushed and looked down apologetically. “Sorry.. I really didn’t get anything, which is why I’m failing math right now..” I made so many plans with my friends this week too. We were supposed to go to San Francisco on Wednesday to Friday… Time flew past as I tried to teach her everything as fast as I could. It seemed like she got it.. It was hard for me to teach her honestly though. I kept getting distracted by her lips. By the time we finished with a quarter of things, it was already 11 pm.

She sighed. “I think we should end now.. I’m sorry for taking so much of your time..”

“You better be.”

She looked taken aback. “I’m kidding I’m kidding.” I said laughing lightly.

Her expression loosened and laughed back with me.

“If you feel that bad you have to grant any wish I want after I finish tutoring you and you ace your math mid-term.” I said nonchalantly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter