Your P.O.V

My wish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

Ding ding ding

Finally this week was over… After I checked my grades online during 2nd period, my entire day, actually my entire weekend is now ruined.. I already had a C in math. I had to find someone to tutor me soon. My grades can’t be this low right now, my prom dance was just around the corner.. And worse, my report card will be coming home right before prom, and if my parents see my C, they will NOT let me go. “Why are you sulking?” my friend Jin asked. My trail of thoughts were interrupted. “Huh? Oh.. My grades are so low right now, and I have to get my grades up before prom.. If I don’t ace my upcoming math mid-term, you will probably never see me ever again.. My parents will invite you to my funeral if they’re nice enough.” I sigh. “Hahah wait, I know someone that can probably tutor you in math actuallly,” Jin says. “Who?” I ask curiously. “He’s my brother’s friend. He’s pretty cute too,” Jin says slyly. “Oh reallyyyyy now?” I said, now EXTREMELY curiously, eyeing Jin back. “Yeah, I was actually pretty surprised when I first saw my brother’s group of friends. He actually has some really cute friends. I wonder how he feels when he’s with them, cause he’s so ugly…”

“HAHAHA JIN! That’s so mean! You’re brothers cute..” I said blushing. Jin gagged. “Sureee… Anyways, I’ll ask my brother. I’ll let you know by Monday,” Jin said. I nodded, “Thanks!” “Oh yeah, by the way, who are you going to prom with? Did anyone ask you yet..?” Jin suddenly asked. “Ugh.. No.. I don’t know.. I was thinking maybe we can just go together? With Eunice and Sehee?” I asked cautiously. I don’t think anyone asked Jin yet.. “Oh.. Uh… Actually.. I’m going with one of my brother’s friend.. ahah.. Sorry… I didn’t know.. If you told me earlier I could’ve told him no.. But….” “Ohhh.. Oh.. I see. That’s okay I’ll just find someone.. Who are you going with?! Isn’t he older than you?” “Yeah.. His name’s Bobby! And he’s actually 19,” “Oh only a 3 year difference!” “Yeah, he’s the same age as my brother..” “Ohh wow.. Lucky.. Sigh.. I’ll just have to find someone.. Hopefully I get asked haha if I don’t that’s going to be so embarrassing..” Great.. Now another worry added to my list...

Saturday and Sunday was over in a blink of an eye, and I had a brand new week ahead of me. Before I left the house, I looked in the mirror and told myself I will have a great day. I put my earphones on as I walked to the bus stop. As soon as I sat down in my seat I got a text from Jin. Hey! He said he can tutor you! Took a little bit of bribing.. But.. LOL At least we got him to do it. When are you free? Wait actually, I’ll get his number from my brother and you can contact him yourself. 010-***-****. G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter