Courage

Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound from television echo through the house. Baekhyun's eyes were glued on tv because his favourite drama is playing right now. Regardless, his hand never forget to caress his wife's long dark hair. He sits on the sofa with both his legs are on the coffee table meanwhile Taeyeon lies her head on his tough thighs. 

Its her favourite position everytime they watched tv together because his caress makes her feel so precious. It could heal all the wound she ever had in her life.

However, Taeyeon could not really focus on the drama ever since she witness the moment when her husband cried too much in her embrace in the car after going for her check up.

She feels like something is going on without her knowing and she can feel that somehow this situation gonna took her life.

Its been days since the incident and Baekhyun still refuse to talk about it, saying that he is just stress that day. But then Taeyeon knows that he is lying because her husband is such a bad liar. He can't never lie, especially to her.

Nevertheless, she respects his decision and she figured out that one day he will still talk about it.

As time pass by, slowly her stomach show a bulge as a sign that her baby is growing. She also feel a little cramp in her stomach every once in a while but she never told Baekhyun about it as she assume that it might be the baby.

Also at the same time, as time pass by Baekhyun can see how his wife's stomach grew bigger and bigger. He can't but to cry every night in the bathroom, thinking on how to make her say yes regarding the abortion.

Baekhyun can't stop blaming himself for making her wife pregnant. He would alwayds act natural every after the crying session so that his wife would not be worry about him. The only thing he wants to do right now is to make her happy. But then again, hw can't even imagine of living on this earth without her. For him, the meaning of living is to see her everyday, to talk to her, to caress her, to hold her hand, to kiss her, to hug her, to cuddle with her, to go to bed with her, and its all about her. Living a life without her means like the life has no meaning already.

 

***<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter