Love in War

Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun enter the house with full of confusion. He can't think the reason of why his wife suddenly react like that. He reach his room door and twist the door knob to find out that it's locked. He let out a deep sigh and walked away to the living room.

Baekhyun lie his tired body on the sofa while his arm is on his head. He try to think whether his has made any mistake today along the shopping session. All he can remember is he lost Aeyong at the toilet. He shrugged off the thought as his mind has tired of thinking all day long. Baekhyun finally decided to ignore his wife's sudden wrath and go off to sleep to recharge his energy.

Meanwhile...

Taeyeon open the room door a little after she only heard silence since she came into the room. She tried to stalk his husband's action after she push him aside earlier. The tears in her eyes threaten to roll out as she saw her husband is sleeping soundly on the sofa after what had just happened.

She can't believe that after he lost his son he met that woman and even laugh while talking with her and then he didn't even try to ask her why she push him like he did nothing wrong. She felt suffocated of her husband's irresponsible act. She close the door and lock it then she sit on the bed.

Taeyeon pull her knees to her body and wrapped her arm around it then put her face between the knees. She cried as much as she can to reduce the sting of pain in her heart. She never knew that he can hurt her this much.

"You used to promise me not to make me cry because of you but now your action just made me want to cry even more," Taeyeon mumbled in between her knees. The night past by and Taeyeon finally sleep after a long cry.

That morning, Baekhyun woke up when he felt a sudden hunger. He then remembered that he hasn't eat anything yet since last night. He get up from the sofa to get some food in the kitchen.

Unfortunately he found out there is nothing on the table. He sigh then he grab an apple from inside the fridge to lessen the hunger.

Baekhyun walk to his room to found it's still locked from the other side.

"Taeyeon-ah. Are you awake? I'm hungry. Coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter