Flustered

Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sat down at the dining table after finished set up the breakfast. While waiting for his wife to come out, he suddenly recalled old memories when he used to have a really big crush on her during his trainee period. Thinking that both of their career is over now, he felt so surreal that they are both married now. Baekhyun's face formed a shy smile when he remembered the time when he confessed to Taeyeon. He couldn't believe that he had such an encouragement to do the confession. He rubbed his face continously to shove away those embarrassing feelings.

The sound of door closing bring him back to the earth. He stood up to scoop the rice into the plate. When he turned around, he saw Taeyeon walked towards him with baby Aeyong in her embrace. Silently, Baekhyun gasp in awe seeing his wife's natural beauty. He just couldn't understand why she still have such an effect towards him even though they had seen each other for almost 10 years. 

"Why aren't you eating yet? I thought you were hungry," asked Taeyeon. She tried so hard to hide the coldness in her voice so that he wouldn't notice that she was still mad at him. However, being a man who had been in love with her for so long had made Baekhyun knew her more than anyone else. He could sense the coldness and of course he was hurt. But being a man means that he always had to persuade the girl first.

"I.. I was waiting for you. I thought that eating with you would make anything taste better," he draw a small comforting smile on his face.

His words melts her wrath away that she felt like hugging him so tight at the moment but thinking that she need to teach him a lesson, she prevent herself from doing such things. Taeyeon knodded and lower her head in silence as she tried to busy herself with Aeyong.

Seeing his wife's reaction, Baekhyun knew already that she was flustered. He smiled cheekily admiring Taeyeon's cuteness.

"Babe.. here open your mouth let me feed you," Baekhyun said as his hand reach Taeyeon's mouth. Seeing that she was hesitate, he bring the spoon closer to while raise up his eyebrows as a sign to open it.

Again, her husband makes her fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter