Responsible

Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud shriek fron the baby had made the couple awaken from their deep slumber. Baekhyun shrugged his eyes to adjust to the dimp lamp. He then turned to his side to pat on his son to calm him down. 

"Hush my little baby.." he let out a yawned but still continue to comfort his son.

"I think he's hungry Baek. Let me make him some milk," Taeyeon also woke up and adjust her position on the bed. She ought to go to the kitchen to prepare for the milk when suddenly she felt a hand softly hold her arm.

"Let me do it babe, you're sick remember? Rest.." Baekhyun form a reassuring smile and lean on to give a peck on her burning forehead.

Taeyeon smile as she felt his warmth through his lips. She can't relate on how grateful she in getting a really caring husband like him. 

"Thank you, hubby.." 

Baekhyun pull apart from his wife and went out from the blanket to prepare some milk for his little son. Meanwhile Taeyeon replaced him in comforting Aeyong. The baby slow down his tune realizing that his mom is there beside him.

********

The sun has rise, Baekhyun immediately woke up by the sun flare that coming through the window. He carefully get up from the bed and close the curtain to hide the sun flare from his wife's face. He felt so pity that Taeyeon had to be sick. She had been caught cold for about 3 days which makes him so worried to the tend that he canceled all of his schedule.

Baekhyun rushed to the kitchen to cook dome porridge for his unwell wife. Even though he doesn't know much about cooking, but he tried his best to serve his beloved wife.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom Taeyeon woke up due to uneasiness she felt in and stomach. She felt like vomiting but it won't came out. Her head act like it's going to burst. She felt so weak like she's going to fall anytime sooner if she's standing right now. 

She turned her head only to see that Aeyong is in a deep sleep after his meal last night. She felt so glad that her son is here. Everytime she looked at the little baby, she felt stronger than ever. Just like how Baekhyun affect her. Aeyong's face is just exactly like his father. He only took her ears gen. The rest of them are Baekhyun's. 

She tried to get up as she gained her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter