Chapter 3: An Angel's Blessing

The Ability to Love [Hiatus]

A/N: HEY!! LOL so yeah I was able to update pretty fast...but sadly I don't think I'll be able to update for a while, I'll try Chapter 4...but I don't think I'll be able to update until Monday D: haha sorry I have a term paper due ):<

THANK YOU GUYS for the comments and subscribing :D This chapter...is a bit longer than the others but I still think it's pretty short...HAHAH SORRY AGAIN!! 

This chapter...you discover someone's ability :3 but I won't tell who and what hehehe BUT I will say, I think it's pretty obvious hhahaha and someone who commented got it right :3 DANG PSYCHIC?! hahahaha ENJOY~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUNGGYU:

A wisp of light began to dance in front of Sunggyu; curiosity got the best of him and he tried to grab it. It danced in circles and whenever he tried to grab it, it would move accordingly; predicting his every move. Finally after many failed attempts he was able to just barely make contact with silvery blue light and within that instant the dark room was filled with echoes.

 

WOOHYUN:

Panic began to strike his heart as he tried to wake Sunggyu up.

“Sunggyu! Sunggyu wake up! Wake up!” he began to shout louder and louder, gently slapping his face. He stopped and lifted his head and looked at Sungjong, “We have to take him to the infirmary, maybe the nurse is still in” he said hopefully.

Sungjong nodded and began to lift Sunggyu up with the help of Woohyun on the opposite side. However, it became awkward to carry him and it took too long. Suddenly Woohyun stopped.

“Here let me carry him there” he said.

“Are you sure? Won’t it be too hard?” Sungjong asked worriedly

“Ahnee, it’s fine” he said and with one swift movement he lifted Sunggyu’s legs up and supported his back, carrying him bridal style.  He began to run to the infirmary as Sungjong went ahead to open the door. When they arrived there was no one in the room and the lights were off.

Woohyun sighed in frustration as he walked through the doorway. He placed Sunggyu down on the bed as Sungjong the lights.

“Quick, we need to stop the bleeding, I think his wound opened up again” Woohyun said

Sungjong nodded and began to shovel through the shelves and drawers looking for some ointment and gauze “I found some!” he exclaimed and pulled out ointment and bandages from the drawers.

“Good, thanks Sungjong” with that he began to roll Sunggyu’s pants leg up with difficulty.

“Why don’t we just take his pants off” Sunjong said casually “It’ll be a lot easier”

Woohyun’s face went red and the thought of removing another male’s pants, he viciously shook his head “No no, i-it’s okay, I-I c-can do it like this” he stuttered as his face became redder Why am I blushing?

“Do you want me to put on the bandages” he asked insistently

“No, I’ll do it, I’m the reason why he’s like this in the first place” his voice full of guilt.

He removed the dark crusted hander kerchief from around Sunggyu’s leg but froze immediately. He stared at his wound that had begun to form an infection. Woohyun’s hands trembled and his face became pale looking at Sunggyu’s wound. A wave of emotions flooded his mind as he sat there frozen staring at the wound.

“Woohyun? Woohyun! Are you okay?!” Sungjong asked “Are you…crying?”

He snapped backed to reality and swiped the back of his hand onto his cheek. He stared at his hands covered in a clear liquid Why am I crying? He asked himself but was suddenly cut short when he felt himself getting lifted. He turned and saw Sungjong trying to carry him out of the infirmary.

“Wh-what are you doing?” he asked surprised “I-I have to help Sunggyu”

Sungjong had a serious face “I think I’ll just handle Sunggyu-hyung, you can’t do anything in the state you’re in”

Woohyun was pushed out into the hall and the door slammed shut and he heard a clicking sound, indicating it was now locked.

Woohyun took a deep breath and leaned against a wall What’s wrong with me? Why am I suddenly so emotional? He slid down the wall until his bottom touched the floor. He looked at his hands which were slightly stained with Sunggyu’s blood; he shuttered as tears began to flow down his face I don’t understand this at all he thought through his silent weeps.

 

SUNGJONG:

He clicked the door lock and quickly turned around and looked at the unconscious Sunggyu. He took a deep breath There’s a reason why I’m the only that could do this he silently thought.

He sat down on the stool next to Sunggyu’s bed and examined his wound. It didn’t look too bad, a little infection and some cracked openings. He took another deep breath as he reached out his hand and touched Sunggyu’s hand.

Sunggyu-hyung, I know you can hear me he thought silently, I need you to relax your body and mind he thought reassuringly

Within an instant, Sunggyu’s tense body began to relax and his furrowed eyebrows relaxed as his strained face became peaceful.

Now I can start…

He closed his eyes and reached both his hands out and levitated his hands over Sunggyu’s wound. He took a deep breath as he felt a warm energy residing from his heart surge through his veins to the palm of his hands. A small glow began to form around Sunggyu’s wound but soon the light began to glow with more intensity. Sungjong opened his eyes and saw the wound begin to slowly disappear. The yellowish skin around the wound soon became a fresh pink tone.

“There, the infection is gone” he said in delight “Now time for the wound itself”

He touched Sunggyu’s skin with his fingertips and he felt the familiar warm energy flow through his veins and fingertips and transfer onto Sunggyu’s skin. The wound instantly began to shrink in size and after a few minutes there was no wound, no scar, only Sunggyu’s pink skin.

Sungjong dropped his hands and he wiped the sweat that had begun to form, he was breathing heavy.

Aish, that took more energy than I expected he complained.

He quickly wrapped Sunggyu’s leg with a bandage, trying to cover up his healing. When he finished he rose and walked towards the door, but stopped. He heard quiet sobs from behind the door. Woohyun-hyung must be still crying…I think I still have a little more energy he thought.

He opened the door.

 

WOOHYUN:

He heard the door unlock and open and Sungjong walked out with a small smile. Woohyun tried to stop the tears but that only caused him to take heavy gulps of air. Sungjong rolled his eyes and squatted next to Woohyun.

“Hyung…” he said

Woohyun wiped his tear stains “I-I do-don’t know why I’m  li-like this” he stuttered

“Hyung…” he said one more time, he grabbed Woohyun’s hand “It’s okay, he’s fine, everything will be alright” he said in a very reassuring calm tone.

Woohyun looked at Sungjong as he was speaking and suddenly he stopped whimpering and the contours of his face relaxedHis voice…it sounds so…relaxing and nice. He smiled and said “Is Sunggyu alright now?” Sungjong nodded and helped lift Woohyun up.

He walked towards the sleeping Woohyun, he smiled His face isn’t pale anymore, no more sweat. He looks peaceful and relaxed he quietly thought.

“Hyung, I think we should leave Sunggyu to sleep now…he seems really tired” Sungjong said “But, he can’t just stay here…”

Without any thought “I’ll take him to my h-house” he said suddenly. His eyes grew wide at his sudden instinctive out-burst. His face began to grow red What’s wrong with me? He thought.

“Oh okay, that’s sounds like a good plan” Sungjong said smiling.

 

~~~

With sleeping Sunggyu on his back he began to walk back to his house. His face was red but he was glad it was getting dark; no one would be able to see his reddened face. His heart began to beat faster as he heard the rhythmic sound of Sunggyu’s heavy breathing. He walked the empty streets alone with another boy on his back and for some reason he couldn’t stop smiling as he walked home I don’t know what this strange feeling is in my heart…but…I think I…like it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: YEAHHH!~~ It was Sungjong :3 Here I'll do a little Mini-Profile about his ability...so far ;)

LEE SUNGJONG
Ability: Healing

 

He currently has the ability to heal any wound when he is in very close proximity or with physical contact with anyone’s wound. He surges energy from his heart to the wound and heals it with no scar left afterwards. It takes a lot of energy to heal a wound and when he’s done he usually feels faint and tired afterwards. Small cuts and bruises take less than a second and take little to no energy, but larger wounds take a lot more toll on his body.

Also, you were able to see his other ability to calm and relax and person’s body and mind by voice tone and physical touch. With his soft reassuring voice he can calm any person’s mind and body.

That’s just a little information about him :D When he reveals more I’ll do a proper portfolio :)

SO...yeah...THANK YOU FOR READING!!! I'll try to update soon :D