Chapter 1: Fateful Meeting

The Ability to Love [Hiatus]

 

A/N: Hey! So this is my first chapter...of my first fanfic LOL I'm so nervous hahaha I hope you guys like it :) Comment please so that I could learn ~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUNGGYU:

His eyes fluttered open as the sunlight streamed through his windows hitting his tired face. He stretched his arms and legs and jumped out of my bed heading to the bathroom.  As he was walking to the bathroom he noticed a small note on the door, it was written by his mother.

-          Sunggyu-ah I had to leave early this morning, breakfast is on the table and I hope you have a good first day of school ♥Love Uhmma

Sunggyu smiled to himself but then the smile quickly faded away at the thought of starting school…a new school. He had just recently moved into the neighbourhood because his dad received a new job offer in Seoul. He was happy for his father’s new job which came with higher pay, but the thought of starting afresh in a foreign city wasn’t appealing for Sunggyu. He sighed and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

 

The streets were busy and crowded with people quickly walking to their destination. He observed his environment, taking in the scenery of tall beautiful buildings and colourful stores. Suddenly he heard someone behind him running towards his direction but before he could turn around or move aside he was hit square in the shoulder which caused him to fall forward scraping his knee.

“What the hell…” he quickly muttered as he tried to stand up.

The male figure that accidently knocked him over suddenly stopped and turned around. His face was painted with worry and apology.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” he asked

Sunggyu looked up at the boy and glared. “Yeah…I’m fine.” He said coldly

“Oh I’m so sorry!” he said, he reached for his hand “Here let me help you up…”

Sunggyu slapped his hand away, “It’s okay… I can stand up on my own” he got up and looked at the boy “You can go now” he said in an angry tone.

“Oh…well…I-” he stammered “I’m sorry once again” he bowed and turn around and ran forward.

Sunggyu brushed dirt off his uniform and began to fix his hair

Aish that boy…why was he even in a rush anyways? Now my uniform is dirty…what a great first day Kim Sunggyu he angrily thought to himself

He took a step forward but winced at the sudden pain that travelled up his right leg. Sunggyu looked down and furrowed his eyebrows. He rolled up his pants leg and then his eyes flew open. He had a large scrap down his right knee and dark blood began to trickle down his leg.

Damn it, I’m bleeding from that small fall? No wonder people always say I’m weak… he pulled out a handkerchief from his school uniform jacket and tied it around his leg.

That’ll have to do for now he said to himself; he looked down at his watch and groaned.

Now I’m going to be late for my first class… and he began to limp to school

 

WOOHYUN:

There was a knock on the classroom door and the room fell silent. The teacher rose from her desk and calmly said, “Come in” a red faced student walked into the classroom. Immediately Woohyun’s eyes shot opened and sat properly on his chair, back straightened. The red faced student walked to the teacher’s desk and whispered something in her ear. The teacher nodded, smiled and walked to the front of the class with the student walking behind her.

“Attention! Class! Today we will be having a new student joining our class. He came from a small town so I want all of you to be nice to him and show him some Woolim High respect.” She turned and looked towards the student. “Please introduce yourself to the class.”

The red-faced student’s face became redder as he tried to clear his throat. “Ahem – my name is Kim Sunggyu and I hope I can have a good year at Woolim High.” And he bowed to the class.

Woohyun couldn’t believe his eyes…it was the kid he accidently knocked over as he was rushing to school! He was excited and hoped he could apologize more properly to him.

The teacher looked around and pointed to the seat next to Woohyun, “You can go and sit in that empty seat over there, today is the first day so there isn’t any lesson plan, so you can just sit, relax, talk to new people or just sleep”

Sunggyu nodded and began to walk towards Woohyun’s seat. Woohyun straightened himself and began to relax his face, but then his eyebrows furrowed.

Why is Sunggyu limping he thought to himself but then his eyes shot open when he noticed the blood stained handkerchief around Sunggyu’s right knee. Could it be because of me? he began to worry. As Sunggyu reached his seat he looked up at the boy who he’s going to be sitting next to for the rest of the year and frowned.

Woohyun tried to give him the most innocent smile he could but ended up looking awkward. He didn’t want Sunggyu to hate him on the first day because of a small accident. He probably limped all the way from the city to school because of me. I hope he’s alright and I hope he doesn’t hate me…

Sunggyu pointed towards him and Woohyun’s heart began to beat fast. He squinted his already small eyes at Woohyun “Wait…don’t I know you?” Sunggyu asked curiously.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well...this is just a short chapter haha I didn't know how to start a fanfic properly so this is the best I could come up with :) I'll slowly add everyone else to the story but for now...WOOGYU :)