Chapter 2: Bad Beginning

The Ability to Love [Hiatus]

 

Image credits to lalgyu.tumblr.com :)

A/N: HEY! I try to update quickly...but it's kinda hard with so many assignments and midterms coming up ;~; LOL well...this is another short chapter...I'M SORRY. I'll try to make longer chapters next time!

I just want to thank everyone for their support and thank you to the commenters and the subscribers :3 I feel so loved and you don't know how happy I am right now hehehe :D

Well, in this chapter a new character already appears :) I wonder if you guys can guess who it is even before reading this chapter haha if you can, you must be psychic or something haha

ENJOY~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOHYUN:

Sunggyu pointed towards him and Woohyun’s heart began to beat fast. He squinted his already small eyes at Woohyun “Wait…don’t I know you?” Sunggyu asked curiously.

Woohyun’s awkward smile faded and was replaced by a startled expression. His heart was beating faster and faster I hope he doesn’t recognize me, he’ll hate me if he remembers who I am…

“N-n-no…I d-don’t think so…” he said quietly Oh no, I’m stuttering…

Sunggyu’s face softened “Oh…I’m Sunggyu what’s your name?” he asked innocently

“Woo-woohyun…” he stuttered, he cleared his throat “Nam Woohyun” he said more confidently

Sunggyu stuck his hand out for a shake and Woohyun took it and shook it limply. Sunggyu scrunched up his face and shrugged off Woohyun’s awkward shy behavior. He sat himself beside Woohyun, and immediately Woohyun turned his head away not wanting to make any more eye contract with him I don’t think he recognized me he sighed with relief Maybe we can still become friends after I apologize to him before he remember who I am… he thought to himself quietly.

He turned his head to secretly look at Sunggyu wondering what he was doing. As soon as he turned his head he noticed Sunggyu’s concentrated face staring at him and then their eyes met. Woohyun could feel his face becoming red and he turned away quickly; heart beating quickly.

The bell rang and soon the room became loud as students began to shuffle and pack all their belongings.

Woohyun stood up and packed his things quickly wanting to get away from Sunggyu as fast as possible but as Woohyun turned to leave something held on to his wrist, stopping him from leaving.

 

SUNGGYU:

Sunggyu reached and grabbed Woohyun’s wrist, preventing him from leaving. He felt Woohyun’s body tense up. Woohyun slowly turned his body and eyed Sunggyu’s hand that held onto Woohyun’s wrist.

“W-wh-what do you want?” Woohyun stuttered

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes “I know I’ve seen you somewhere…”

“No!” he shouted too loudly and quickly

Sunggyu jumped back slightly at the sudden response

“I’m sorry, but I have to go” Sunggyu let go of his wrist and Woohyun bowed and began to leave

Suddenly Sunggyu’s expression changed at the sudden realization. He abruptly stood up and pointed towards Woohyun.

“YOU! It was you!” he exclaimed “You were the one that knocked me over this morning!”

Woohyun froze and turned “I d-don’t know w-what you’re talking a-about” he tried to say

“Don’t try to act innocent” he glared “The boy who knocked me over did a polite bow after saying sorry exactly the same way you did”

Woohyun mentally slapped himself for his politeness but snapped back to reality at the sound of Sunggyu packing his stuff quickly and limping towards him.

“W-what are you doing?” he asked

“Stay right there” he said threateningly

Woohyun didn’t want to stay any longer to find out why, so he began to run for the door.

“Hey!” Sunggyu shouted, luckily everyone had already left, or else this would be too embarrassing for Sunggyu. Woohyun was out the door already and Sunggyu began to run, but the sudden pain arising from his knee prevented him from moving forward. He collapsed forward holding onto his knee; he looked at his hands and they were covered in blood Dam…my wound opened up again… He tried to lift himself up but winced at the pain. Without his knee for support it was pointless. He breathed out in frustration.

“Do you…need help?”  Someone asked from the doorway

 

WOOHYUN:

He tried to get away from him imagining all the horrible possibilities Sunggyu might to do him. After a few minutes he noticed Sunggyu wasn’t behind him in pursuit. He slowed his steps and turned around; the hallways were empty. Woohyun tilted his head in confusion Wasn’t Sunggyu chasing me out of the classroom? He pondered What if it’s a trap? What if he’s just waiting for me to go back to the classroom and attack me from there?

Without knowing, he began to slowly walk towards the classroom “I wonder why he hasn’t followed me out of the classroom…” he said quietly to himself; his eyes shot open and like an epiphany he suddenly remembered why. He was limping to his seat; he can’t walk let alone run in his condition. He suddenly felt guilt and apologetic and ran back towards class. He stood at the door way and quickly said “Sunggyu do you need he-” he was cut short at the sudden sight of Sunggyu being helped up by a young looking boy.

Sunggyu looked up and glared at Woohyun; he felt the electrifying hate that was being conducted from his narrow eyes and Woohyun silently shivered.

The young boy looked up as he put Sunggyu’s arm around his neck “Oh! Woohyun-hyung! Long-time no see” the young boy smiled sheepishly.

Woohyun turned his head slightly, turning his eyes away from Sunggyu’s glare and eyes became wide.

“Sungjong?! What are you doing here?” Woohyun asked with a slight grin; he surprised to see his dongseng after a whole summer.

“I’m helping the new student up, he got hurt badly” he said with a worried expression.

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu’s knee and noticed at the dark red patch had grown since this morning. He slowly raised his eyes to look at Sunggyu and froze. Sunggyu continued to glare at Woohyun, but that wasn’t the reason why he had stopped. Sweat had begun to form on Sunggyu’s forehead and he noticed that Sunggyu had become much paler, almost ghostly white.

“Oh my gosh! Sunggyu you don’t look too good” he said, worried and apologetic

Sunggyu smirked “No …” he said, soon his vision began to blur and the sounds surrounding began to fade into whispers

“Sunggyu wake up! Sunggyu! Su-gyu- Wa-” darkness and silence flooded his mind. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: If you guys guessed Sungjong then...CORRECT LOL you psychic people .___________." hahaha well like I said, I'm sorry for the short chapter :( I'll try to write a longer one in the future~ 

TEASER: So I thought I should share this, but you guys will soon discover someone's ability :3 I forgot to mention, some people already know they have abilities while others discover them :D

I'll try to update as fast as possible!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE :)