HYS scenario: Midterms are coming up, and he’s worried about you

SS501 Scenarios and Reactions ~Precious Alien~ (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by my lovely dongsaeng, @luhanlovesbubbletea^^ Enjoy, Sweetie <3

Originally posted by xxxhorikku

 

Young Saeng’s POV

“Jagiya, give me the book,” I attempted to snatch it out of her hands. She was just too fast for me :P

“Shiro! I still have a ton of studying to do. Do you want me to fail, oppa?” she pouted before plastering that cute, teasing smile of hers on.

“Wae?? You’ve been studying all day -- heck, for this past week. If you fail, it’s probably because you’d miss the test by falling asleep during the test again!” I teased.

“YA!” she smacked me playfully with her book before proceeding to place her headphones on her head, preparing her attempt at studying while blasting some EXO songs while she was at it. 

“If you’re not going to help me study, then I suggest you leave me in peace, oppa,” she teased, a little aggravation in her tone. “I’ll tell you what... I promise I’ll join you for dinner once I’m done with this chapter. Araso?”

“Ne...” I said defeatedly as she turned back towards her desk, textbook stretched out in front of her, and music on full blast through her headphones. I slowly make it to the door, not taking my eyes off of her for one second, as if as soon as I shut it, she’d disappear forever.

But you’ve been saying that ALL week, jagiya...

 

(Y/N)’s POV

Mianhe, oppa. I know I’ve been neglecting you, and myself, these past couple of weeks, but I want this year to go out with a BANG! I’ve never been so determined for anything in my life, since I’ve manage to win your heart after years of you being my sunbae/ tutor.

Honestly all the years of lessons, studying and practice sessions with you has built up my drive to become top of the class as valedictorian for our year, and I am not backing out on this goal until this happens. Until my dream happens, and you will be so happy towards me... I’ll make you proud, oppa. I will! FIGHTING! 

 

Young Saeng’s POV

Meanwhile, at Jaksal...

“Thanks for meeting me here, Hyung. Know you’re busy and this was all last minute...” I rambled.

“Anieyo, have you ever known me to not show up when you needed me, Saengie?” Hyun Joong beamed. “Plus, it worked out... it’s my monthly visit to the restaurant, get some good chimak (chicken and beer), and catch up with my two dongsaengs.”

Before my eyes could completely fall out of their sockets, two long arms with equally long, elegant hands wrapped over my shoulders. “Hyung-nim!”

“Ya! Kyu Jong-ah, who invited you to this meeting?” I teased my sweet dongsaeng. “And why do you call me ‘Hyung-nim’?? I’m not that old.”

“Ne, majayo. But isn’t it better than calling you ‘Haraboji’ like back in day?” Kyu Jong laughed, his mocking “old man” voice emphasizing the word haraboji. “Maybe I should be saving the ‘Hyung-nim’ title for Hyun Joong hyung here.”

Hyun Joong nearly did a spit-take of his beer. “Mwo?? Ya! Kyu Jong-ah, jugallae??”

It was great catching up with the ‘86 liners. Technically, Kyu Jong’s an early ‘87 but he got along so well with his hyungs, as well as the younger ones. Man, no wonder he’s center. It still wasn’t as fun without Jung Min and Hyung Jun there, but when it comes to matters like these, I knew I could trust in Hyun Joong hyung and Kyu Jong-ah.

“So all she does is stay in her room studying non-stop?” Kyu Jong reiterated in his calm, pensive tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter