Ghosts

Heritage


"My King, are you sure that this is what's best for you? Never mind the kingdom, you're still new to this world and its ways. As a friend and advisor I can't say I agree with this." Changmin warned, eyes following the King as he paced back and forth.

"I must!" Minseok insisted, "I have trained here with you for weeks, I already had my previous knowledge from my human father meaning that I have pretty much got the art of hand to hand combat down, how to handle an array of weaponry as well, all I am yet to discover is this so called magic you seem to think I possess." He rambled, hands flying about in front of him in borderline comical gestures. "And you said there would be no way from me to learn about my magic without that grimy thing!"

"It's called a grimoire Your Highness, and be that as it may you cannot go there alone!" He countered with, desperately trying to reason with the Royal male.

"No one else will come with me! You all say it's cursed and haunted, that it's bad juju to enter the castle, but it's my castle technically right? Plus if Baekhyun is going to continue on being a and not withdraw his troops I've gotta get in there as soon as possible. I am not longer asking if I may go, Changmin I am telling you that I'm going. I leave tonight, either you can continue to huff and sulk and plan my funeral, or you can help me pack a bag." Minseok ordered, his voice commanding and echoing off of the walls.

-

It was around one in the morning when Minseok left the safety of his new home, and he had been walking for about half and hour so far, his feet sinking into the snow with each step as the soft frost gradually got deeper and deeper. It was at his knees by this point. It still continued to fall overhead, and due to the direction of the wind most of it came to a rest on the left side of the surrounding trees, therefore saving Minseok from potentially freezing to death. Although as of late he had found that a highly unlikely event, now that his true heritage had come into play, and now that he spent more time in his half wolf form that he did in his human one certain characteristics had begun developing.

Within two weeks he had picked up the old language, Changmin assumed he must have spoken it as a child, and within the first he was able to walk around and train completely shirtless. It seemed that the people of Isceald were pretty much immune to the cold, and now that Minseok had Iscealdic blood in his system it meant that he was too. Coupled with certain wolf abilities such as much better hearing and a fine tuned sense of smell, as well as a hankering for raw meat which Minseok wasn't really sure whether he liked it or not.

But even so, the human habits he still carried made him want to cover up almost all of the time in thick sweaters and shawls, but he had been forced to dress lightly for this journey. Nothing adorned his upper body, and -despite knowing the real name Minseok still insisted that they were just sweatpants- black 'keiraas' hung loosely on his hips. Five blades in total were pressed against his skin somewhere, three of them concealed and two of them hanging proudly on his belt. A rucksack slung over one shoulder that contained various foods and an emergency medical kit, not that Minseok would need it as werewolves healed exceptionally fast. Something that really came in handy during the weeks that Changmin had been training him.

By sight alone, the land looked no different from a forest on Earth, the trees the same green, although the water was much clearer and the air cleaner. In this world they used magic to power things, not fossil fuels, meaning that there was no real pollution as of yet. When Minseok had voiced his observation he had quickly been shot down, his group of advisors telling him that only Isceald looked similar to Earth because it was mainly a kingdom of dense forests and raging waterfalls, that the other five kingdoms may be similar in some senses but did not share the same likeness that Isceald did.

From that information Minseok was glad he was born of Iscealdic decent, he couldn't imagine how much harder it would have been if he was born into another kingdom with foreign and strange looking features and creatures.

Though as of right now he wasn't best pleased that he was born anything other than human. In front of him to the left was a crumbling bridge that dropped down to rushing water, and to the right was a very tall cliff. The actual top of the cliff was a good half mile above him. So he had two choices. Walk across the bridge, then fall, and die. Or scale the wall, then fall, and die. Neither seemed that appealing, so Minseok went with the one that was actually used as a way to get across.

 

Gingerly he placed his foot down on the cobbled bridge, wincing when he could hear dust and rubble hissing through the cracks between each slab. Half of him wanted to take it as slowly as possible, but most of him felt that if he left his weight focused in one area for too long he'd, well, fall and die. For the entire duration curses spewed from his mouth, especially when he had to do an almost split to leap across a particularly large hole in the bridge.

Only when his boot clad foot touched down on the snow once more did he finally exhale the breath he had been holding, but soon he air was from his lungs when even through the still fast falling snow he could see the faint outline of his childhood home.

His real childhood home.

It didn't look like the castles on Earth, it was similar yes but it was just completely different. It was the same large structure in general, spires at the two twin towers that seemingly grazed the clouds, large and open windows to let in gracious amounts of light, and what he could only presume was either his family crest or just some kind of symbol stood out proudly on the castle wall just above the large front door.

The main thing that differed was that instead of dull, jagged stones and rocks mashed and piled together with cement, the walls of his tru home were a beautiful white marble. Pale specks and streaks of grey ran through the seemingly polished looking outer layer, but what amazed him the most was that with every clump of snow that landed and piled on windowsills or arches above doors and windows, from where the snow gathered at the foot of the walls too, vibrant blue sparks would shoot through the marble. And the snow would then disappear, almost as if it was being absorbed. But because there was just so much of the frost the entire castle was lit up like a forever striking lightening bolt.

Even from standing outside the gates Minseok could see it clearly. And he couldn't refrain from awing at the utter brilliance of it when he got close enough that his eyes could track each spark as it coursed it's way through the network of crisscrossing lines that marred the marble.

Trees with dull silver leaves lined the walkway to the large door at the centre of the castle and for a moment Minseok could have sworn that the fauna actually leant towards him as he walked past. But he shook that thought off and focused on the matter at hand.

Changmin had warned him of creatures so foul that lurked about the abandoned home, and to say he was on edge from not encountering a single one during his arduous journey was an understatement. The sun was now rising meaning he had been walking for hours and hours, yet not a single one had crossed his path. He just prayed it stayed that way.

The marble door was incredibly heavy as Minseok tugged on it, his feet slipping in the snow which resulted in him crashing into the door after every few seconds. But it did not budge. No matter how hard he tried it did not budge an inch, the rusted ring of metal that acted as a door handle had bitten into his skin and blood ran down his forearm freely, dripping down the door and onto the floor below. But he didn't stop pulling.

Even in his frustration Minseok didn't fail to notice how his blood was absorbed into the wall much like the snow and he watched in horror as it too course the veins of the marble. Instead glowing a demonic looking red.

Slowly but surely the blood flowed upwards towards a strange glass ball that rested in a hollowed cut out in the top of the door, cringing as the ball filled up with his blood one drop at a time. However the look of disgust turned into one of joy as with each droplet of blood the door would get lighter and lighter, and with a yell of triumph and one last harsh tug the door flew open and Minseok was quick to rush inside.

A scraping sound echoed above his head, and in the faint light coming from the windows Minseok could see the same ball from before rolling along a strange metal ridge until it plopped into something that sounded like water. His suspicions were confirmed when water began rushing out of a small pool in the centre of the room.

The door behind him had closed and was definitely not budging anytime soon, so Minseok quickly looked for other means of escape. A large wooden door to the left, another marble one to his right, and behind the pool was a very large and wide staircase. But where any of them lead to he could not tell. By now the water had almost reached his feet and he felt a jolt of fear run through him when it finally sunk in that this liquid did not move like water did.

It followed him.

No matter which way he ran it followed him and soon he found himself backed into a corner, the liquid rising like a wave until it stood at eye level with him. And then it crashed down on him. Seeping through his nonexistent clothing and chilling him to the bone, but thankfully it seemed content enough with that because the water retreated instantly once it had done it's job of, well, washing Minseok?

 

"Left is family, right is the castle, and upstairs is banned." Minseok repeated the words he could vaguely remember his mother saying in a timid voice, disliking the way it bounced off of the walls. However when he remembered the wooden flooring and comfy looking chairs in the room where his parents died he quickly backed out of the house behind the left door, unable to stand seeing the claw marks on the wall.

Bile rose in his throat, the blood splatters on the floor were still there, but the bodies were no where to be seen and quite frankly he didn't know if that was better or worse.

No matter how much he convinced himself that he had to try, Minseok couldn't get any further than the mouth of the door without wanting to vomit, so he turned tail and began searching through the rooms behind the right door.

These seemed more, royal, for lack of better word. Large paintings covered the walls, and long tables with beautiful carvings lined the centres of most rooms. The rooms on the second floor in the right wing of the castle seemed to be filled only with different documents, and after finding no books that matched the description of what this grimoire would supposedly look like Minseok gave up and returned to the foyer of the castle. Keeping an eye trained on the weird pool at all times he quietly crept in until he stood in front of the large staircase.

 

He had sort of been expecting some horrifying beast to jump out, or for spears to shoot out of the ceiling when he placed his foot down on the first step. But nothing happened. Not a single sound could be heard in the strangely preserved castle save his breathing. Well that and the sounds of his feet slapping against the marble as he ran up the stairs until he came to a stop in a seemingly endless hallway.

Minseok could make out ten doors on each side, and one at the very end of the corridor. "Now, if I was going to hide a secret book that could end the world, I'd definitely put it in the oldest room at the end of a creepy corridor, because why not." He grumbled aloud to nobody in particular, cringing when the floor boards creaked underneath his feet with each step.

Up until now, the castle had been fairly welcoming, however as of that second Minseok could feel something watching him, unseen eyes bore into his back and scraped along the bones and skin in the most cringe inducing way. Yet he daren't turn around, not when footsteps fell in time with own, and when he was close enough to the door at the end Minseok charged forwards. Sprinting down the rest of the corridor, hands lunging to the sides to knock over vases and cupboards in his wake, anything to slow down the mystery creature following him.

And he didn't know if he should be terrified or relived when water began seeping underneath the now slammed shut door of said old, creepy room, but either way he found himself breathing a sigh of relief when he saw what he could only guess was the grimoire laying there on an altar in the middle of the room. In two large steps he had covered the distance and had his fingertips hovering over he leather covering, in awe of how his hand seemed to be pulled towards it like a magnet, a faint blue line connecting the two.

If he was shocked before then Minseok was down right electrocuted right now. The second he placed his hand on the book liquid light seeped from the book that ran a course of intricate swirls all over the floor and the walls until it glowed overhead as well, pulsing lightly with each page he turned until he came to a dead halt.

'Seals, Caps, and Blocks' it read at the top in delicate handwriting. A section had been written for varying kinds, mental blocks, blood seals and a brief mention of blood curses with reference to a later section, power caps, power seals, as well as how to unblock the mind. It just went on and on. Each subheading had a spell, often with an ingredient list, and how to diagnose that particular ailment, but by fair the biggest section that thankfully didn't have an ingredient list was the thing Minseok had been searching for.

'In the case of your powers being firstly capped, therefore limiting your use of them, then sealed away so you cannot access them, and then blocked either though erasing memory or by adding a pain stimuli when subject attempts to accesses said powers, then a simple reversal spell is needed, however the subject must be aware of the powers they are unlocking firstly.'

"Well I knew that much, tell me, weirdo water, if I do this will I be unlocking just my magic, or my parents as well?" Oh really, two bubbles? I agree, thanks for your help!" Minseok growled, pressing the heels of his palms against his temple as his breath hissed in and out of his teeth. "It doesn't matter either way, I have to do it." He concluded, his eyes scanning over the process once more.

The blade next to the book looked old, covered in more symbols that he couldn't read or even differentiate between, yet the book listed that he must use the Sawol blade. When he scanned to the back of the book, past all the blank pages he did find a brief note on the Sawol blade, how it was also known as a soul blade. As werewolves healed so quickly simply cutting the flesh wasn't enough, therefore during anything that required cutting of the skin it would have to be of the soul instead.

Needless to say Minseok handled the small knife with the upmost care, until he had to quickly slice a shallow cut running from the tip of his middle finger to the heel of his palm. The same on the other hand before he lined the two wounds up and pressed them together, ignoring how tears had begun to fill his eyes.

"I, King Minseok of Isceald, have been robbed of my youth, my parents, and my heritage, I am only able to have one of those things returned to me, so I beg of you..."

My blood my heart my soul it calls,
It lives in the land and as soldiers fall,
My blood my heart my soul it calls,
It lives in the mothers and children of all,
My blood my heart my soul it calls,
Please undo the magic of these fake walls,
My blood my heart my soul it calls,
To deny me my magic is the sin of all.

Minseok only prayed that his accent had not butchered his native language that terribly, and he was pleased to see that it hadn't when he saw marks along his wrist and hands that had previously been invisible to him fading away, a similar black cloud suddenly hovering above his legs, and chest, causing him to cough and wheeze. But before he had a chance to he was doubled over with pain and he could vaguely remember feeling something akin to it previously. Blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth and it became diluted with the tears carving his porcelain skin.

Don't fight the cold my child, let it be one with you!

Become the ice, become numb my King!

You're doing so well my Minnie!

I'm sorry my little King.

I can't lose you too!

I know it hurts.

We love you.

I'm sor- the words that his parents had spoken to him as a child, right before they died, echoed about in his head. And that was the last thing he heard.

-

When Minseok awoke his entire body was covered in a layer of ice, it crunched and crackled as he gently sat up, half expecting injuries that showed no signs of existence. He his arms out in front of him to feel around in the darkness, however instead of fingertips grazing anything unseen his eyes widened at the sight of shards of ice leaving his hand, all glowing a pale white. Once they pierced the ground they began spreading outwards for a few seconds before the glow faded and it seemed to solidify more. And after repeating his party trick a few more time Minseok struggled to his feet and moved to stand in front of the book once more.

"Having them is one thing, but using them is another, I guess the best place to start is page one?" Minseok thought aloud, already lifting the pages required to take him back to the start and with a deep breath he lifted the book from it's pillar and carried it back down the hallway until he came to a halt at about halfway down. Training room, it read. And he couldn't think of a place more appropriate to hone his craft.

 

Eventually, after managing to get through a quarter of the book by only focusing on offensive and defensive spells, therefore not looking at many spells for healing, or for making and putting out fires -there were spells for just about anything- and instead only looking at what he would probably need most desperately in this world did his supplies finally run out. On the contrary he was completely unaware of how long he had been gone, with his days filled with either complicated hand movements while his tongue stumbled over a foreign language, or brutal and exhausting drills with whatever weapon he could find; Minseok didn't pay much attention to the world outside.

But when he came to stand in front of the bridge once more, instead of panicking with a deft and practised flick of his wrist the nearby snow hardened into ice as it sept into and filled the cracks between the stones in the bridge. Even the huge, gaping cut out in once side, meaning that Minseok walked across both with zero fear and the intention of coming back.

 

However when he saw the look on Changmin's face, blade drawn and ready for battle when he lumbered into his house in the early hours definitely was something to fear. That was until the other burst out laughing. Wheezing about how Minseok looked like a quote on quote 'buff snowman' with the was that snow had settled on his bare upper torso. Although he stopped laughing and started complaining when he brushed the snow off onto the floor.

"How long was I actually gone?" Minseok asked, now sat down with something that he could never quite pronounce the name of sat in front of him. It was thick like soup or syrup, but it was drunk as if it was tea. But it tasted nice so he didn't question it and downed the whole cup in one go.

"I must say I'm surprised first off, first that you're even alive, a secondly that you've found the grimoire, and that you managed to survive for three weeks on supplies only meant for one." He announced.

"How can you tell I found it?"

"You've got a mark on your neck, I just assumed it was from some right of passage or something?"

Minseok froze, "Oh? Oh that, that's something else entirely, nothing for you to concern yourself with." He ground out, staring Changmin down when he opened his mouth to interrupt him. Being a King sure came in handy sometimes. "But no I have found it, and I've been studying it extensively and I was hoping to continue to do so, I've been cleaning up the palace as well, you could come with and visit if you like?"

"You're going back?! Oh my King I'm sorry for speaking out of turn but you see, if you did return we were planning on having a celebration at the end of the month and to invite the other kingdoms, some of the high ranking vampires too to announce you coming back to us officially. And if you are planning on going back we cannot do it obviously."

"The end of next month, I will return by then, I believe I will be more fit to be your King then. And I promise I'll pay attention to the sunrise and set this time." Minseok admitted rather guiltily, feeling as if he was somehow being scolded.

"At least spend the night my King?"

"Only if you stop calling me your King or whatever else. My name is Minseok, and as of now I am not yet ready for the title so there is no need to address me by it, besides, we're friends."

-

Jongdae stared out of the window in a complete daze, too exhausted to even focus on the beautiful but strange scenery passing by as they travelled to Isceald. And beautiful it indeed was. The ground was covered in snow and almost glowing ice, rivers and streams coursed and crossed the land like veins. Occasionally where the magic focused in sort of hotspots on the land the water would swirl upwards almost like a lava lamp and bubbles of liquid would float and spin in the air, seemingly dancing to an unheard rhythm.

Tall trees lined the horizon, their silver and emerald green with a pearl like sheen that gleamed, blue flowers of all shades lined the grounds and wrapped around the trees like vines. The houses made of smooth, pale grey stone were covered in intricate markings, a mixture of small children and excited pups roamed the streets lit by lanterns hanging, well more or less freely floating in the sky.

People of all ages had lined the streets to watch the vampires pass, some were flat out glaring and others looked completely amazed by the mere fact that they existed, mouth open wide in awe as they pointed out their red eyes and much thinner fangs excitedly to their parents or friends.

Out of all of the werewolf capitals Ika in Isceald was his favourite. Well Isceald was his favourite kingdom in general. All of the others were too bright, too colourful, had too stranger customs for Jongdae to be able to relax for even a second without worrying that he was going to be charged for some weird crime. But in Isceald it was fairly laid back, as long as he didn't bite anyone, kill anything or generally start causing fights or other trouble. The people were the most welcoming of vampires as well, with the fact that they were situated in the middle of a massive forest all kinds of people and animals wandered in and out so they weren't really fussed.

The announcement of some royalty returning and being crowned was of no interest to him, he really didn't want to be here at all. Jongdae didn't want to do anything anymore, nothing interested him, didn't have the energy for it anymore. It was beginning to feel like he was more alive while he slept, while he dreamt of the stranger than when he was awake. Like the world was only truly right and real when he was asleep, and Jongdae found himself never wanting to wake up.

Sure Kyungsoo and the others were there for him but they were hiding something from him, but he didn't want to start and argument by demanding to know and risk losing the only people he had left.

So he curled up even tighter into his seat, his hands curling in the fabric of the jumper for comfort as the endless chatter of his friends surrounded him in the horse drawn carriage seemed to swallow him whole. But luckily it seemed that Junmyeon had noticed as he was yelling for the others to shut up, Kyungsoo was over to his side in a flash and was tugging on the sleeve of the fabric clutched to his chest gently but jongdae clung on and shook his head.

"Hey, hey, come on Jongdae, I thought Isceald was your favourite?" Kyungsoo cooed, nervously looking up at the others and they immediately began regaling stories of their visits to the werewolf capital and how much Jongdae enjoyed them.

"I know it's my favourite. I know it is, but I just can't find it in me to be happy about being here. I can't find it in me to be happy about anything anymore Soo." Jongdae admitted quietly, well aware that the others could still hear but he hoped they would get the picture that this was a private issue between him and Kyungsoo and distract themselves with something else.

But it seemed that it didn't matter anyway, because Kyungsoo never responded. That wouldn't have worried him, he wasn't exactly the life of the party right now so who would blame the other vampire for leaving him to his pity party, but the way he seemed to instantly swell with rage terrified Jongdae right down to the core. Especially when the earth vampire whipped around and glared at Yifan, everyone else doing the same and instantly the mood seemed to shift.

However that was as far as it went, everyone turning away and continuing on with their own conversations once a look of pure sorrow and anguish had claimed Yifan's normally poised and regal looking face. And not even Zitao appeared to be able to change that.

 

Jongdae was staying in the same room that he always did so thankfully he semi knew his way around, even though any vampire was strictly forbidden from wandering about the city themselves. The castle designated for them to stay in whenever any big event happened was a beautiful one, looking more like a large mansion than anything with large open grounds filled with the most beautiful blue flowers that teasingly peaked above the snow.

He had a favourite spot of course. But normally it was only on nights when he couldn't sleep -the human notion that vampires slept during the day was completely untrue, they simply stayed inside as the younger vampires didn't possess the strength to withstand long exposure to sunlight. However now Jongdae found himself to find any form of rest there either, nothing seemed to calm or sate him. An endless restlessness thrashed around within him, a frustration eating away at him and making him so ridiculously on edge that he'd even snapped at Kyungsoo.

So it was needless to say that when one of the wolves announced that the Prince, well King technically was actually running late to his own celebration Jongdae couldn't fight the spark shooting out of his fingertips, latching onto the nearest items of cutlery or onto goblets leaving a thin blue chain between his flesh and the metal. Jongin and Kyungsoo were far too caught up in each other to care, Zitao was waving and smiling at a small group of children opposite them and Yifan who previously quite frankly looked as if he was about to a tonne of bricks seemed to let out a huge breath upon hearing the news.

-

Minseok swore under his breath over and over as servants fluttered about him and tried to drape him in all sorts of unnecessary things and in the end the frustration b under the surface took over and he ended up barking for everyone to leave. Luxurious feeling fabrics slid off one after the other until Minseok stood there pretty much bare in front of the mirror aside for his boxers.

To one side he saw what he was supposed to wear, what he was expected to look like as a King, but that wasn't who Minseok saw himself as yet. Yes it was a given that he had progressed alarmingly fast in picking up the language, the magic, easily fitting in with the people and lifestyle yet he didn't need to dress in expensive clothes to do that. So it was simple, he wouldn't.

With mild fear that he was purposefully ignoring Minseok slowly started dressing himself in the clothing he had turned up in the castle in before he had been scolded repeatedly by a number of people. Reattaching blades and weapons to his body, allowing the runes to almost float the the surface of his skin once more, although for once he decided to half cover his bare chest.

Had Minseok seen anybody wearing this in the human world he would have laughed, but now it made sense.

It came in two parts, a thick chainmail vest that clung to his skin as he moved, somewhat showcasing the ice that he had moulded to injured or tender skin. A complex layering of fabric criss crossed tightly over his upper torso, leaving his abdomen bare apart from the metal. There were hooks at each end of the fabric that attached onto solid metal plates, one on each shoulder, two lining each set of ribs and one in the centre of his back, the material varied from back to grey, animal fur as well.

Crystals and runes practically dripped off of the fabric, and the thick almost leathery material wrapped around his arms until it reached his elbows. The length that travelled all the way from the back plate to the two ribs ones had a built in hood with chain mail lining it, the weight of the metal causing it to droop and cover most of his face. But with the werewolf blood now prominent in his system it's not like he needed his sight to navigate the hallways, the scent of one of his so called brothers was easy to track. Especially as it all converged in one place, coupled with the building noise emanating from the same room.

So with his heart practically in his shoes Minseok ambled down the corridor, taking as much time as feasible to stand and look at paintings and carvings, only moving on when the servants milling about began to look at him strangely.

After figuring that it was already bad enough that Minseok was late, the idea that he had spent possibly another half hour tops getting ready really wouldn't help his case therefore with a idle flicker of his wrist snow cascaded down seemingly from nowhere until he was sure there was a generous coating lining his shoulders and clothing. A few flecks dusting his still blonde hair, a tiny flake even ghosting upon dark eyelashes but it floated away the second the male blinked.

With one last breath he charged forwards, another movement of his wrist sent the doors flinging back until there was an audible thud of the large, wooden double doors engraved and painted with rich colours slammed back against the walls.

However Minseok's rather grand and somewhat theatrical entrance was long forgotten, the mass of people that had stood and were currently bowing deeply was something he could no longer see, the cumulative chant of a greeting in their native tongue falling on deaf ears because all Minseok could feel was Jongdae.

He was sat no less than about twenty metres away, but it was enough for the hairs lining Minseok's arms to rise, for him to feel the long forgotten mark on his neck to pulse with life or maybe pain. The very soul within him seemed to sigh, a breath of relief as the sweet scent was inhaled deeply for the first time in months, a grin splitting his face in half painfully as Minseok deliberately ignored the way Luhan had stood and way quickly making his way over towards him; completely forgetting that he was in a crowd of thousands the werewolf shot over to Jongdae, a cry or possibly a sob of joy threatening to spill from his mouth.

 

But it died in Minseok's throat, the sound filtering off into a sort of faint begging under his breath, a desperate and pathetic pleading. Tears already forming in icy blue eyes from both the emotional trauma and physical pain of being rejected by his mate all over again, heart feeling as if it was being diced by a thousand tiny paper cuts. Not enough to tear it completely in half, but just enough for Minseok to be left breathless as he clutched useless at his chest, fighting for his breath.

 

All because when Jongdae looked up at him, there was nothing.  

 

No love, no joy, no happiness or relief, there was no trace of sadness or suffering, not even a sense of pain and heartbreak. It was a completely blank face, void of all emotions present.

There was no crinkle around his eyes from smiling in pure bliss of seeing his mate again, Jongdae's left brow didn't twitch like it always did when the other was trying to keep a straight face, those full lips remained straight and unyielding; almost pulled downwards in a grimace of confusion. There was no love in Jongdae's gaze anymore, no love for Minseok, for Xiumin, for anything.

Nothing.


 

Word Count: 6004

lol

surpise

im not dead 

just a poor excuse for an author and person in general