Episode 3 : A Change Of Heart (Part 2)

Romantic And Idol

 

1st team back after an hour from the convenient store. They look closer than before. Although Choa and L is awkward at first but they manage to break the silence by talking about works. Meanwhile Chanyeol and Seulgi is already a good friend since both of them come from the same company.

Choa : We're home~ *take of her shoes along with the others*

Chorong : Welcome back! *goes to the front door and help them to bring the ingredients to kitchen* 

L : Ahh I'm tired. *sits on a couch*

Chanyeol : Me too. *joins L*

Chorong : *brings water for L*  Here some water for you. Rest a lot okay? We'll prepare the food. *smile*

Chanyeol : Ah Chorong nuna! That's not fair! Where's mine?

Chorong : *laugh* Sorry. I totally forget about you.

Jackson : *comes to join the conversation* Hyung! Are you trying to woo my girl?

L : Correction. Partner.

Chanyeol : Someone jealous! *shout* 

Chorong : Aishh. *blush and quickly goes back to kitchen*

L : Be careful while working!!

Choa : *sits next to  Chanyeol and plays her phone*

Seulgi : *lays on Choa's lap and sleep*

Chanyeol : *cough* *blush*

----------

PD : You look embarrassed when Choa sits next to you.

Chanyeol : Yes. Hahahaha.

PD : Why?

Chanyeol : It's because all this time I only look at Youngji. I've don't want to look at other girls on the first day but when Choa sits next to me I notice that she's very beautiful. Really.

PD : So do you choose Youngji or Choa?

Chanyeol : Eyy you can't ask me that. 

PD : I need your answer.

Chanyeol : Hm.. Youngji.

----------

Meanwhile at the kitchen, 2nd team is ready to cook. 

V : So, what are we going to cook?

Youngji : What do you want to eat??

V : Can you cook anything that I want to eat?

Youngji : Not all but I can try.

V : *thinks* Hmm~ I want-

Jackson : Just cook anything! Everyone is hungry right now.

Chorong : Aigoo.. look all of you. How can you cook if you didn't prepare the ingredient? Youngji slice the pork belly. Jackson and V chop this. *gives them onion and vegetables*

V : I don't know how to do this kind of thing. *hold the knife*

Jackson : Ya ya ya! Don't hold the knife like that! *take the knife from V* This how you hold it. *show V the correct way to hold knife* 

V : Ohh. Thanks Jackson hyung!  *take another knife and chop the ingredients* Hyung a question. Are you aiming for Youngji?

​Jackson : *chokes* What?!

Chorong : Stop talking and do your work. 

Jackson and V: Ah ne.

----------

V : Chorong nuna is very strict! We must do our work fast or not we'll get scold.

----------

Chorong : I scold them because that time I'm so hungry. I need to eat. *laugh*

----------

Youngji : *see what Jackson is doing* Yah. That's wrong.

Jackson : What? What did I do wrong? *glare Youngji* 

V : Youngji did I do it right? 

Youngji : *turn to look V* Ahh yup~ Jackson you need to follow V! He's better than you.

Jackson : Wahh... Okay then! *stop chopping and goes to the living room* 

Chanyeol : *enter kitchen* Umm did something happen here? Jackson look mad. 

Chorong : He's mad because Youngji didn't praise him. Hahaha

Youngji : He's like a kid.

----------

PD : Why do you think Jackson act like that?

--

Seulgi : He just jealous.

--

L : Jealousy.

--

Jackson : IT'S NO BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS.

----------

Choa : You okay Jackson?

L : Does he looks okay? 

Jackson : Don't you feel mad if someone didn't praise you even though you already your best? 

Choa : Of course I will feel mad.

L : It's just the first day and you're acting like this. Hahaha. 

Jackson : *sulking* Ahh anyway it's just both of you at here. Are you guys dating right now? *tease Choa and L*

L : No we're not.

Seulgi : I'm at here too! *throw a pillow to Jackson* 

Jackson : *catch the pillow* Yah. Why are you doing this? We just met!

Choa : Ahh you break my heart~ *pretend to cry* 

Jackson : You're not a gentleman hyung. 

Seulgi : Don't cry eonnie.. *pats Choa's back while laughing*

L : Ah sorry.. *panic* 

----------

Chanyeol : What are you cooking right now? *peek behind Chorong* 

Chorong : Just a simple dish. Soup, omelet, etc. *shows Chanyeol the meal*

Chanyeol : *nods and move closer to V and Youngji* What are guys doing?

V : We're preparing to grill this pork belly. 

Youngji : Chanyeol sunba- ahh I mean oppa. Can you help us set the table at outside. We're going to grill it outside and eat it there. 

Chanyeol : *nods* Sure.

Chanyeol asks for Jackson and L help to set everything. Choa and Seulgi on the other hand busy taking picture of them. After everything is done, they helps Youngji, Chorong and V to bring the food out. All of them cheer as the food arrive on the table. They eat and at the same time grill the pork belly. 

Chorong : *make a wrap and give it to L* For you. You've work hard today. 

L : T-t-thanks.. *shyly eat the wrap* You too have worked hard today.

Seulgi : Ahh I'm so jealous~

Jackson : *make wrap and give it to Seulgi* Here. Don't complain.

Seulgi : That's so sudden. Anyway thanks. *eat the wrap*

Choa : What about me? *pout* 

V : Poor nuna~ *make a wrap that fulls of pork belly and give it to her cutely* Say ahh nuna~

Choa : *laugh and eat it* Your aegyo is so awkward V. Hahaha. 

Youngji : *silently eat everything* Hmm delicious~ 

Chanyeol : You're not going to make wrap for me? *turn to face Youngji* 

Youngji : Eh? Ah. Ahh!! Mian mian. *make a big wrap and point it to Chanyeol's mouth*

Chanyeol : *eat the wrap and stare Youngji* Thanks.

They all eat happily and praise Chorong for making them a good dinner. They clean all the leftover together and rest for a while. Then the PD call them one by one into an empty room.

PD : You must be tired. But before you go to bed, you have to tell us your selection for today. Who is the guy/girl that manage to capture your heart today?

---

Chanyeol : Hmm.. this is the hard part for today. I can't choose between Choa nuna or Youngji. But.. hmm.. I'm still going to choose Heo Youngji.

---

Jackson : Seulgi. I don't know why but she gave me this one vibe. Plus I feel so comfortable around her.

---

L : Chorong. Chorong is so sweet and feminine. Just like my ideal type. I like her a lot. *smiles*

---

V : Youngji. *tilt his head* Don't ask for reason because I don't have one. *smirk* 

----------

Choa : Jackson ssi. It is because I promise him. I hope someone choose me ahh~~ *let out a small scream* 

---

Chorong : L. He's the perfect man. I just can't stop looking at him.

---

Youngji : Chanyeol oppa. Every time I'm around him my heart can't can't stay calm. Maybe this is what they call love.

---

Seulgi : Hmm.. V? To be honest none of them manage to capture my heart. Maybe because it's the first day? But I choose V because he's the closest to me right now. 

----------

After the selection, the PD told them that they go to sleep. All of them greet each other 'good night' and take a few selca together. 

Next episode! what will happen? Will they pick another person as their new partner or will their partner is the same person?

 


 

Hello! Another update for today~ I'm glad that there's still some ppl that read this FF. Anyway please look forward to the next chapter because the title is "Episode 3: Extra Bed Time". It will reveal what inside the box that the girls pick.

Sorry for grammar mistake :)