Episode 1 : First Meeting

Romantic And Idol

2 days earlier before the idols meet their partner, they received a letter telling them to gather at one place. 

TvN South Building - Morning

Inside the meeting room, there's one girl sitting nervously while waiting for the other girls. After 10 minute pass all the girls have arrive.

Choa : Chorong? You join this show too? Omo.. that surprise me.

Chorong : Hahahaha I'm surprise to see you too. Aren't you too old to join this kind of show?

Choa : Yah! 

The meeting room is fill with laughter.

PD : Okay as you guys can see.. You have been chosen to join this show. It's a show where idols can experience dating other idol. But before we start explaining more details please introduce yourself first.

Choa : Ne. Annyeong haseyo! I'm Choa from AOA. Hmm.. I'm the oldest among this girls but that doesn't mean I don't have a young heart like them. *smiles*

Chorong Hi everyone *waves to camera* Park Chorong from A Pink imnida! I'm the second oldest here. But like what Choa eonnie said being old doesn't mean not having a young heart. I join this show to find my fated one!

Youngji : Wooooooo!! *silently laugh* Hi! Kara's YoungJi imnida! I never watch this show before so I don't really know how or what to do. So everyone please take care of me *bows*

Seulgi : *dance Dumb Dumb* Red Velvet Seulgi imnida! Nice to meet you all. I feel so nervous right now..

Choa : Don't worry all of us feel like that too.

Youngji : *nods*

Seulgi : Heh~ Well Youngji and I are born on the same year so I hope both of us can become a good friend and um that's it?

Everyone clap their hands after Seulgi finish introduce herself. Soon after that, the PD take out 4 pictures and put it in front of them.

Choa : Oh? Isn't that Lotte World?

Seulgi : There's N Seoul Tower too..

PD : Ne.. like you guys can see, there's 4 picture. You girls must choose only one place where you want to go. 

-----

Youngji : The moment I saw the picture, I really want to pick Lotte World.

PD : Wae?

Youngji : Because I want to have fun. *silently laugh*

-----

PD : Each place will lead you to a different guys.

Chorong : Do they know which place we have choose?

PD : Aniyo.. later they too will have to pick

Seulgi : Ah.. *nodding* 

PD : So you guys can choose now.

Lotte World = Youngji, Seulgi

N Seoul Tower = Chorong 

Seoul Forest = 

COEX Mall = Choa 

Seulgi : Oh? PD-nim.. Youngji and I choose the same place.. 

Choa : Just play Rock - Scissor - Paper. Loser will go to Seoul Forest. It's fair.

The PD agree with Choa's decision and Youngji and Seulgi play for 3 rounds. At the end Youngji lose.

Youngji : Ah.. *pout* 

Seulgi : *hugs Youngji* Mianhe... 

Youngji : It's okay *smiles*

PD : Okay. You guys have finish deciding right?

Girls : NE~~!

PD : Please go to the place you choose tomorrow at 10 o'clock. Make sure you guys don't late.


 


TvN South Building - Evening

 

Inside the meeting room, one guy show playing with the camera inside the room. He makes cute face and few weird expression. After feeling tired yet no one is coming he goes under a table and start to plan something evil. Suddenly the door open.

V : Bahhhhhh!!! *out from under the table* 

Chanyeol : *shock* Wahhhh!

V : Hahahaha.. it's Chanyeol hyung! A-yo.. *high-5*

Chanyeol : *high-5 him back* Yah.. you shocked me! What are you doing under the table?

V : Hiding? I get bored for the others to come. Even the PD is late. 

V said those words with a sulky tone. Then, the door open again and this time the PDs and others guys have arrive.

Chanyeol : You guys late. Oh look it's L and Jackson. 

Jackson : What's up man.

The PDs say sorry and quickly go to their place to start working. Like the girls too, they must introduce theirself.

Chanyeol : *stand up* Annyeong guys. I'm the giant in EXO - Park Chanyel imnida. I can play guitar and piano.. I bet I will become the popular guy on this show. Hahahaha.

V : You won't hyung. *he laughs along with the others*

L : *bows* Hi.. I'm Kim Myung Soo or you can call me L. I don't talk much with someone that I'm not close with. So forgive me if I look rude. 

Jackson : A-yo! GOT7's Jackson imnida! *shows his back flip* I join this show with one reason to capture the ladies heart. *wink*

V : Annyeong~ V imnida. I'm from BTS and I'm the maknae among these guys. *smiles*

Jackson : Show us your dance.

V dance like what Jackson ask. He wow all people inside the room and make them laugh with his weird dancing at the end.

PD : Ok.. *take out 4 pictures* This 4 pict-

V : We need to choose them right?

L : But for what?

Chanyeol : You should let the PD finish his words. 

PD : Hahaha.You guys need to choose between these 4 pictures which place you want to go. Each place will lead you to a different girl.

-----

L : Ah.. so this is how the show work...

PD : Do you expecting something that more surprising?

L : *smiles* Ani.. 

PD : Ayyy..

-----

Chanyeol : There's this one picture that capture my eyes.

PD : And it's..?

Chanyeol : ********

-----

After 5 minutes choosing, they all satisfy with their choice. Before they leave they exchange phone to stay in touch.

NEXT EPISODE :

"Oh? Isn't that Park Chanyeol??!! Omoooooo!!

"I'm shocked to see her."

"Although she is my partner.. I can't stop looking at this one girl"

What well happen on the next episode? Who will become who's partner? Will a change of heart happen? 

 


 

Annyeong everyone~ I hope you guys like the first chapter!

Please look forward to it!

Sorry if there's any grammar mistake

I will make it better ^^