Episode 3 : A Change Of Heart (Part 1)

Romantic And Idol

'N' Airport - 12 o'clock. All of them have gather here and now waiting for their flight. Chanyeol asks the PD-nim if he can buy drinks for all of them. The PD give permission and he brings V together with him. They went to the nearest coffee shop and while waiting for their order, they sit down and chat.

Chanyeol : Ayo V! Glad to see you again. *laugh* 

V : Glad to see you too again. So.. how's your date with your partner? Wait who is your partner again?

Chanyeol : Aigoo this kid. It's Heo Youngi from KARA. Anyways it's okay.

V : Just 'okay'?

Chanyeol : *shyly smiles* A-ani.. she's very pretty. 

V : *cringe* Ayy hyung! Hahahaha

Meanwhile for the others, awkward air still can be feel around them. Except for Youngji and Jackson. 

Jackson : *looks at Youngji* Yah! Why are you here?

Youngji : *ignore him* 

Jackson : Yah! 

----------

Chorong : Ah~ It's the bickering couple.

PD : How do you know about it?

----------

Choa : I've watched Roommate S2. They're like a couple that like to fight but still maintain this cute relationship.

PD : So what do you feel as Jackson's partner?

Choa : Well.. Nothing I guess. Hahaha. Although Jackson is my partner he still haven't manage to capture my heart.

----------

Youngji : Why did you bring WANG JACKSON?!

PD : Are you mad right now?

Youngji : No comment.

----------

Jackson : Ah why her? Why? Wae?

PD : *laugh*

Jackson : *sigh*

----------

Chanyeol and V quickly bring the coffee as their flight is in 5 minutes. They all ride the plane and sit next to their partner. Most of them sleep while some spent it by reading or playing games. But after 15 minutes, they dozed off. The PDs wake them up when they arrive at the island that popular for couples - Jeju Island. They ride a bus that take them to their permanent house until 'R&I' finish. They all pack their things, the girl's room is on the left side meanwhile boy's room is on the other side. As the day is getting dark, the PD call them out. 

PD : I know you guys must feel tired but you guys must not forget about dinner. So here is the first game that will make your partner change. *take out 4 boxes* Each of these boxes contain 4 different things that has been prepared by the boys. Each girl pick one box. 

L : Chorong I hope you pick the correct box because I still want to become your partner. 

Chorong : *blush* I hope so too.

V : Hahahaha. All girls should pick my box because inside it there's something that all girls love.

Choa : Oh really?

V : *nods*

Chorong and Seulgi : We can't believe you~ 

All of them laugh. The girls nervously pick the box. 

Choa = Blue box

Seulgi = Red box

Youngji = Yellow box

Chorong = White box

PD : Boys please go behind the girl that have choose your box. 

The boys quickly go behind the girls and when the girls turn around they were shocked with their new partner. 

Choa : *bows* Nice to meet you. I didn't even manage to talk with you. *softly laugh*

L : It's okay. *smiles*

Jackson : Wahh Choa nuna. You didn't even act that shy when you around me.

Choa : *glares Jackson*

They've been divided into 2 teams. The first team will go buy ingredients and the other team will cook. 

Team : 1st team = Choa + L , Seulgi + Chanyeol. 2nd team = Jackson + Chorong , V + Youngji

​-----

1st team

Chanyeol : Who should drive the car? 

Choa : *raise hand* Me me me!

Seulgi : Eonnie can you drive? 

Choa : Of course~ 

Chanyeol : You said it confidently. 

L : Let's go now or not we will eat late. 

They all nod in unison and enter the car that has been provided by the PD.

-----

2nd team

V : What should we do now? 

Youngji : Don't know. Hmm let's do something that can stronger our relationship.

Chorong : Sounds like a good idea.

V : Youngji what you like to do during break time?

Jackson : Youngji? Shouldn't you add nuna? She's one year older than you right?

Youngji : Eyy it's okay~~ *wrap her arm around V's shoulder* 

Chorong : Since when you guys become close?

V and Youngji : Molla. *laughs* 

Jackson : Chorong we-

Chorong : Call me nuna. *scolds Jackson*

Jackson : *looks down* Ah sorry..

-----

1st team

Seulgi : *fills with excitement* I want to buy that! *point at the pork belly*

Chanyeol : Aigoo Seulgi ahh. *ruffles Seulgi's hair* We can't anything buy anything that we want. 

Choa : *stands next to Seulgi* Ahh why can't we buy it? I'm pretty sure that everyone want to eat it. 

Chanyeol : But- 

L : *comes with few things in his arms* Why guys? 

Seulgi : Ah oppa.. Can we buy the pork belly?

L : Sure why not? 

Seulgi : *hugs L's arm* Yay~ 

They all purchased the things that they pick so that the other team can cook with it. They get into the car and chat as on their way back to their new house. 

What will happen during the dinner time? Stay tuned!


So guys~ New update yay! ForYou_Me and Haroro_Fan is the same person and it's me :D

Anyway I've to cut this chapter into 2 parts because my laptop keep lagging / lag  I don't know why maybe cause there's lots of words? D: Sorry for grammar mistake!