Episode 2 : Are You The One?

Romantic And Idol

SEOUL FOREST - 9.50 A.M

 

Youngji : Annyeong haseyo everyone. It's Youngji here~ *waves to the camera* Ne.. like you guys can see I'm at Seoul Forest although I really want to go to Lotte World. 

PD : Don't be sad. Did you sleep well last night?

Youngji : Not really... I'm too nervous. Ahh.. I wonder who's my partner. I hope it's not my friends. I want to meet someone new. Ah PD-nim do I look okay?

PD : Yes.. but if you don't trust me here *take out a mirror*

Youngji : Thanks PD-nim *fix her hair*

Youngji goes to a bench and sit down. While waiting for her partner she takes a selca and post it on her SNS telling her fans how nervous she is right now.

----------

??? : Hi guys. Here I am standing at Seoul Forest. 

PD : How do you feel right now?

??? : Happy because I can meet my partner soon *smiles* 

PD : Oh? You brought a flower?

??? : Yes. But I don't know what kind of flower she might like so I bought rose. Most girls love rose and I hope she's one of the girls. Hahaha. By the way where is she right now?

PD : She's on the fountain area. It's not that far away. *point where the fountain area is* 

With that, they guy take a step and move to where Youngji is sitting. As he getting closer, he cover his face with the rose bouquet to surprise her.

Youngji : *notice someone* Oh.. who's that? *squint her eyes* He's tall.. 

??? : *reveals his face*

Youngji : Oh? Isn't that Park Chanyeol???!! Omoo.. *runs to him*

Chanyeol : *see Youngji running towards him* Hahahaha 

Youngji : *stop in front of him and bows* A-annyeong h-h-haseyo.. Youngji imnida!

​Chanyeol : Youngji from Kara right? 

Youngji : Ne *brightly smiles* Nice to meet you Chanyeol sunbaenim. 

Chanyeol : You don't have to call me sunbaenim. Just call me oppa. 

-----

Youngji : It's PARK CHANYEOL!

PD : *laughs*

Youngji : If I know that my partner is going to be Chanyeol sunbaenim I would have dress better...

PD : But you look already look pretty that day. And are you still calling him sunbaenim?

​Youngji : Ahh ani ani.. Chanyeol oppa.. *blush*

-----

Chanyeol : .....

PD : Waeyo?

Chanyeol : Youngji-ssi.. is very pretty. 

PD : Ahh.. love at first sight?

Chanyeol : Mwo? Hahaha.. umm.. yeah something like that. *shyly laugh*

-----

Youngji : ....

Chanyeol : ...

Youngji : It's awkward... 

Chanyeol : I know.. hahaha.. why don't we go around this forest? 

Youngji : Good idea. We might find some topic to talk about.

Chanyeol : Yeah.. it's a good way to know each other. After that we can go to a nearby cafe.

Youngji : Are you going to pay?

Chanyeol : Hm.. Maybe..

Youngji : What? *silently laugh*

They go around the park and like a new couple they act shy around each other but as time pass they start to grow close and closer. They even talk about their past relationship and Chanyeol is trying his best to make Youngji smiles


 


COEX MALL - 10.15 A.M 

 

??? : Hey guys. It's 10.15 a.m right now. I arrived at 10 o'clock. Why my partner is late?

PD : Maybe she has something important to do.

??? : I'm leaving *stands up*

PD : *panic* 

??? : *sits down while laughing* I'm kidding.. Hm..

PD : You shouldn't do that.. 

??? : Arra~

​PD : You don't seem to look nervous. Why?

??? : Why? Because I'm WANG JACKSON. *smirk* 

----------

Choa : Ahh.. I'm lateeeeee!!! *start to run*

PD : Choa-ssi please wait!! *start to run along with Choa*

Choa : *panting* It feels like I join Running Man instead of R&I..

PD : You're running but you don't know where to go..

Choa : Ah.. yeah.. Sorry for leaving you.. But I'm already late.. What should I do??

PD : Stay calm at first. Fix your cloth and hair then go to coffee shop on the 2nd floor.

Choa : *bows* Thanks PD-nim... *fix her cloth and hair* Better..

Choa goes to the elevator and press button 2. She still manage to take few pictures with her fans before going to the coffee shop. She enters the shop and look around. Suddenly her eyes is being cover by someone. 

Choa : N-nugu? Are you going to kidnap me?

Jackson : Yah.. I'm your partner..

Choa : Oh jinjja?

Jackson : Guess who.

Choa : GD? 

Jackson : No... Do I sound like him?

Choa shakes her head and keep guessing but all her guess is wrong. At the end she gives up and Jackson uncover her eyes. She turns around and shock to see Jackson.

Jackson : Annyeong haseyo Jackon from GOT7 imnida. 

Choa : Annyeong haseyo Choa imnida. From AOA. I'm 26 years old.

Jackson : Ah.. Choa nuna.

-----

Jackson : She's a nuna!

PD : You don't like it?

Jackson : It's not like that. She looks young. 

PD : Are you her fan?

Jackson : Yes I am.. But I'm more to Seoulhyun's fan. Hahaha

-----

Choa : I don't like being call nuna.

PD : Are you upset?

Choa : A bit. Just a bit.. Am I the oldest at this show?

PD : You will see.

Choa : Yahhh!!

-----

Choa : Sorry if I'm late. I have dance practice so I nearly forget about today show.

Jackson : Your manager didn't remind you?

Choa : He didn't.

Jackson : You need to fire him..

Choa : I can't do that. Hahaha

To apologize even though she already says sorry, Choa buy Jackson a meal and promise him to choose him if there's selection partner.


 



LOTTE WORLD - 10 A.M

 

Seulgi : *hums Ice Cream Cake song* *looks around* *plays with her phone* Ah.. what should I do..

PD : um.. relax? 

Seulgi : *pout while looking at the camera* How? This feel like meeting with someone that your parents have decide!

PD : Not it's not.

Seulgi : Ah.. molla molla... PD-nim~ Can you tell me who is my partner?

PD : I can't.. Be patient Seulgi ah..

Seulgi : Arraseo.

----------

??? : *hides behind a pillar* Where are you my princess? 

PD : What are you doing?

??? : Looking for my partner (?)

PD : She's not at there.

??? :  So where is she? Do I need to look  for her? But this place is huge!!

PD : I haven't say anything yet.. 

??? : Ah.. sorry.. xD

PD : It's okay. Hahaha. Your partner is waiting for you at souvenir shop. 

??? : *start to walk*

PD : Did you have anyone on your mind?

??? : Taeyon nuna.. IU nuna.. Will they really become my partner?

PD : Maybe they will.

??? : Don't make me hope for it. 

As he approach the place where he suppose to meet Seulgi he buys 2 iced americano and drink both of it. After he finish the 2nd iced americano he looks at the camera with a surprise face. "I drink both of it!" He laughs and continue walking. Just then he notices one girl that look familiar to him. He slowly walk to her direction and tap her shoulder.

Seulgi : *turn around* V!!!

V : Hi! 

Seulgi : So.. you're the one?

V : Of course I am.

-----

PD : You two look close. Good friend?

Seulgi : Actually we're not that close, we've met a couple of times at music show.

PD : Ah.. what is your first impression?

Seulgi : To be honest I don't like young man. Hahahaha 

-----

V : For me.. Seulgi.. is more like a friend instead of someone that you can call GF (?)

PD : Are you disappointed?

V : Not really..

-----

Seulgi : *sigh* I wish it is someone older..

V : You don't like me?

Seulgi : A-aniyo.. it's not like that. But I hope it is someone older..To me you're just like.. younger brother..

V looks at her and decide to take her around the Lotte World. At first Seulgi refuse but V keep insisting. Seulgi give up and play a lot at there.



 


N SEOUL TOWER - 10.05 A.M

 

L : Hi everyone.. I'm L from Infinite. *bows to the camera*

PD : It's getting crowd here.

L : Ah.. It is because of me?

PD : *nods*

L : Sorry. I didn't mean to gain attention here.

PD : It's okay. Do you know where's your partner location?

L : Well you didn't tell me so I don't know.  

The PDs and L laugh. Then, the PD guide L to where the fate meeting will happen. One step closer and his heart can't stop beating. It's like anytime soon it will burst. At one pillar, shown a girl wearing casual yet cute cloth. She notices L walking torward her and a smile appear in her face.

Chorong : Annyeong haseyo. 

L : Annyeong haseyo. Did you wait for a long time?

Chorong : No I just arrive. Hahahaha. 

L : Why are you laughing?

Chorong : Your hair it's kinda.. *help him fix his hair* Nice.. 

L : *blush* A-hahaha.. gomawo.. 

Chorong : No need to thank me. By the way what we should do now?

PD : You can go around and know each other better. We will going to 'N' Airport at 12 o'clock, 30 minutes before your flight to Jeju Island.

Chorong : Ah~

L : Where do you want to go?

Chorong : I want to visit the Teddy Bear Museum.

L : Okay. 

The couple go to the Teddy Bear Museum and take a lot of pictures together. There's like an aura around them telling how happy they are. The giggle, the smile and the gaze that they exchange making them like the perfect match.

-----

Chorong : I'm so happy right now. He is the one. He fit my ideal type *laughs*

PD : So do you want to change your partner?

Chorong : NO.

-----

L : Chorong is a bit older than me but she didn't allow me to call her nuna.

PD : But it's better like that right?

L : Um.. not really.

 

All of them have finally found their partner! What will happen to them at Jeju Island? Please loook forward to the next chapter! (Or you can call it episode)