CHAPTER II

I NEED U

They didn't meet each other for 2 weeks after that night. Jungkook went to the coffee shop they always visit every night,but he couldn't find Taehyung. He could feel little piece of himself died every single night he visits the coffee shop and he doesn't see Taehyung sit on their usual seat.
So,on the next days,he didnn't visit the coffee shop anymore. He thought maybe Taehyung got bored and left him. He had no reason to get mad about that,anyway. He locked himself in his room and listen to their parents arguing back and forth
And tonight,he decided that he can't take it anymore. He walks down the road without knowing where to go. When he's walking by himself,some guys approaches him and beat him up. He didn't put up a fight and let those bastards beat him and spit on him.

Taehyung walks into his parents' room and grabs a vodka bottle. He has decided it. Nothing can stop him now
So he opens the door and his mom was getting beaten up by his step father. He beats his father using the vodka bottle. Blood was everywhere. He reaches the car's key and leaves his mother who stills.

He gets into the car and pulls out his phone. "Jungkook-ah,you wanna meet my friends,right? Can u go first? I'll be there later."

Jungkook reads the message from Taehyung and texts him back "Hyung,I don't think I can do it. Hyung,I need u"
Right after the mesaage was sent,he crosses the road when a car pass by. He bumps himself onto the car. He knows he'll die. He's happy he'll die. He dies.

Taehyung stare at Jungkook from a distance. He reads the message from Jungkook. "I'll help you,jungkook. Wait a little bit longer for me,okay?"
He speeds up the car and hit the person he loves the most. "Wait for me,jungkookie."