CHAPTER III

I NEED U

Taehyung wakes up in an abandoned small building. The walls were covered by the photos of six guys. There was written "Jin Yoongi Hoseok Namjoon Taehyung"
He gets up and reaches a knife and starts carving something on the wall "TaeKook"

He gets out of the building. The sun is rising when he's driving to the desert beach.
He climbs up to the tall tower and looks down. He sees Jin,Yoongi,Hoseok,Namjoon,and Jimin are sitting together. "Hyung,I'll be there soon."
Jungkook suddenly stands next to Taehyung who's about to jump. Taehyung tries to touch Jungkook,but of course,he can't.
"Jungkook-ah,I'm sorry." He tries to hold the tears but he failed
"Hyung,that's okay. I am so happy because I finally could meet your friends. I am so happy because I no longer have to hear my parents arguing. Thank you."
"Kookie,I wanna say something. Something that I couldn't say before. I love you. I love you since the seventh day we visitted the coffee shop."
Jungkook smiles "Hyung,I also wanna say something. Something that I wouldn't admit before. I love you since the time you held me tight when I thought I wouldn't find a happiness in this life."
Taehyung wipes away his tears "Jungkookie,I'm coming."
He takes a deep breathe and takes a look at Jungkook before shuts his eyes tight
"We'll live happily ever after." Jungkook whispers to Taehyung's ear
Taehyung nods. The day finally comes.
He lighten up his feet and jumps off the tower. He finally can meet his bestfriends again. He finally can "live" without having to worry about his mom because that bastard has died. He finally can meet jungkook again,someone that he'd been missing for two weeks.