CHAPTER I

I NEED U

Jungkook meets Taehyung when he's about to jump off the bridge. Taehyung stops him. They become close to each other after that.

Jungkook tells Taehyung everything,and so does Taehyung.
Jungkook wants to end up his life because his parents keep fighting. Taehyung tells Jungkook he was there before because he has to see his step dad beats her mom up. But his mom was too blind to see what's love and what's violence.
Jungkook feels something Whenever he's close to Taehyung,but he's too afraid to admit it.

"You know why I stopped you from jumping off the bridge?" Taehyung asks Jungkook.
"Why?" Jungkook is expecting the answer would make his heart lighter.
"Because my friends almost did the same too. They almost killed themselves."
"Oh." There's a dissappointment on Jungkook's tone
"Two of them are lovers. They had a fight when they're about to get married. The one named Jimin drowned himself in the bathub. While his boyfriend,yoongi,set himself on fire. My very bestfriend,Hoseok,consumed sleeping drugs to kill himself after he found out that his girlfriend cheated on him."
"The other one named Jin was depressed and locked himself in the bedroom. He and his wife were on the way to their new house after the wedding ceremony,but their car crashed a tree. His wife died immediately and he survived. But I guess he think die was much better than alive."
Taehyung tightens his jacket.
"And the last one named Namjoon. He was born in a poor family. He sold drugs in order to survive. But he got caught by the police and was shooted when he's about to run away."
"How..how are they now?" Jungkook could see tears streaming down Taehyung's cheeks.

"They're doing fine now. Do you wanna meet them? I was planning to see them because it's been awhile since we gathered."
Jungkook can't help but nod when he sees taehyung being excited. He's happy to see that view. The view where Taehyung smiles widely