Good News... Bad News...

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK (EDITING)

 

“I know… he told me already.” Saki told Kyu.

“He told you?” he said, surprised. He thought Junsu didn’t have the courage to tell her everything.

“With Zhang’s help of course.” She laughed bitterly.

“Zhang…? The girl…?” he couldn’t believe it. “H-How…?”

“She stormed in our house and basically told me everything.”

“And…”

“And I was shocked. What do you want me to feel? My guy kissed my friend. Not an ordinary kissed but heavens know what kind of kiss that was. Do you expect me to laugh it all off?” she looked at him as she explained everything.

 

Kyu Hyun heard the news about what happened so he decided to visit Saki at the Ramen house to give her some support. He thought that the chance he was waiting for finally came. But in the end… it turned out that he was the one who will be needing support with what he heard.

“But you’re still together.” He sadly said.

She looked down and sighed. He was right. She gave Junsu another chance, another chance to prove himself.

“Because I love him.” She said while her foot played on some rocks on the floor.

He smiled faintly.

“He cheated on you.”

“He’s guilty about it and he asked for my forgiveness.” She explained.

“And you gave it just like that..?” his tone suddenly turned accusing. “Saki, he kissed the girl fervently… and if it wasn’t for the manager, who called them, that kiss could’ve turned out into more serious stuff.” He said non-stop.

She looked at him with questioning eyes. He was talking like he saw everything and she found it…strange.

“Kyu… h-how did you know about that?” she couldn’t remember telling him the details.

He shut up immediately and looked away, avoiding her eyes. He was angry and he accidently said those words.

“Saki…”

“Tell me… how did you know about that…?” she repeated, but with angrier tone.

“I saw it.” He whispered.

“You what…?” she frowned. “Am I the only one who doesn’t know about it…?”

“No…” he shook his head and waved his hands in front of her. He doesn’t want to give her the wrong impression about it. “It was just an accident that I was in that place when it happened.”

She hissed because she was pissed. Of all people, why would it have to be Kyu Hyun?

“And you didn’t tell me about it.”

“That’s because I gave Hyung the chance to tell it to you. But he just laughed it all off.” The first one was true but the last was a lie.

“He l-laughed it all off?”

He nodded. “He never planned on telling you about it. I just asked him to do it because I know it’s your right because he’s your guy.”

She shook her head in disbelief.

“You’re lying.” She said.

“Saki…? He let that girl tell everything. If he was really planning to tell you about it, he could’ve told you earlier. But he kept quiet and pretended that nothing happened.”

“Stop it.” She yelled which made him back off a little bit. “Su… will not do that to me.”

“He kissed a girl… lying isn’t that hard.” He said straightly. He will destroy Junsu. And he planned on doing it until Saki slowly loses her trust in him.

She stood and started to walk away but Kyu called her. She didn’t bother to turn her back though.

“Saki… Hyung loves you… but he cheated. He did it once and he will do it again.”

 

 

 

“Again…?” Jaejoong frowned when he heard the news. His brother in law dropped a bomb on him and it was huge!

“Hyung? YooMi e and it’s about time.” Yoochun defended.

“You really didn’t stop huh?”

Yoochun smiled naughtily.

“I’m actually planning on giving you two more nieces and nephews.”

“Crazy! Think about Mimi.” Jae scowled.

“So… are you willing to help me prepare the nursery?” he asked.

“Tell the others about it.”

“Yunho hyung agreed as well as Changmin but I cannot reach Junsu. Is Saki still mad at him?”

“Nah…” Jae shook his head. “She decided to give him a chance.”

“Lucky dolphin.”

“He better use that chance well. “

“That’s actually surprising. I never thought Saki can forgive him just like that.”

Jae smirked.

“She gave him a very hard time, making him wait in the cold for at least five hours. He really got what he deserves.” He said, satisfied.

“Hyung.” Yoochun laughed. “You are very hard on Junsu. Remember, he’s your future brother in law. Don't do to him what you did to me.”

“Shut up Yoochun. You both deserve it.”

“But seriously, where is he?”

“I have no idea.”

 

 

 

Junsu that time was in SM and having a very serious conversation with his manager and some important people from the company.

“What is this all about?” his manager gave him a warning shot.

“I don't want to do the duet anymore.” He said with much determination. It was his only chance and he will not let Saki down.

“What are you thinking?” His manager was obviously wanted to give him a smack. “The song has been released. You cannot back out just like that!”

“Hyung, if I continue doing it, Zhang will be the target of our fans.” The thought made him somehow happy, Cassies always fight for their welfare and Zhang was a threat.

The others nodded in agreement.

“She can do it on her own. I’m sorry.” He was sorry because he let his manager down.

Finally, the highest ranking person in that room spoke. And it made Junsu nervous and sweaty.

“Timeless will be promoted in Japan soon.” And everyone listened to him attentively. “At the same time… DBSK will return to their activities.”

“Yes… sir…” the manager stuttered.

“I think Zhang Li Yin can make it on her own, after all, we just asked Junsu’s assistance. The song was well accepted and it’s a huge hit. Zhang is starting to make her own name.” he said with authority.

“But sir…” Mr. Kang, the manager, wanted to say something but he was shut off.

“Kang.”

“Sorry.” He looked down.

“Junsu can now concentrate on their up coming album.”

Junsu smiled in relief. He was finally free from Zhang.

“I’m officially ending your Timeless activities. Zhang will do it alone.” The boss gave him a nod.

He stood and bowed with a smile before he left the room. He had one more thing to take care of.

Zhang.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa…?” Zhang staggered. She wasn’t expecting the news. She knew that her song will be released in Japan and she was excited about it because it meant that Junsu will be with her for a very long time.

“You can promote your song all by yourself. I’m done.” He said and turned away but to his dismay, Zhang hugged him from behind and cried.

“Oppa… please don't do this to me… I need you.” she wept, locking her arms into him.

Junsu tried break free forcefully.

“You cannot do anything to harm Saki now.”

Finally, she let him go and caressed his face with her hands but Junsu pulled away.

“A-are you still together…?” she asked hoarsely, her face was stained with her tears.

He smirked. “You think you can hold us down just like that huh? Saki forgave me…” he then smiled proudly.

“She’s a !” she yelled.

Junsu felt all the blood ran to his head. His hand automatically flew into her smooth face.

“O-Oppa…? She stuttered, her face felt numb. She never expected it to happen.

“Stop calling my girl names that are only suited for you.” He looked at her sharply. “I want you to stay away from her. I will be watching your moves Zhang… and one wrong move…” he then grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall. “One wrong move and I will never think twice of killing you.” he whispered in her ears.

Her eyes widened. The gentle Junsu was gone. In front of her was a very angry and unforgiving Junsu.

“O-Oppa… I… I can’t breathe.” She felt so helpless against him.

He once again smirked. “I really want to strangle you to death at this very moment.”

Zhang could smell his breath and she swore it delivered some chills to her body.

“Oppa… please…”

“You don't know me Zhang… I can kill if someone crosses the one that I love…“ He whispered but his words were enough to stabbed her. He even tightened his grip to her neck, making her choke.

 And if it wasn’t for Heechul who was passing by, Zhang could have die of suffocation.

“Junsu!” he yelled and tried to stop him.

Junsu’s glares were so scary that even Heechul felt it.

“Stop!” he felt scared for Zhang. “Junsu… she’s a girl, stop it!”

“This girl is very dangerous!” Junsu yelled back.

“Junsu stop it before someone sees you!”

“I don't care!”

“Listen to me!” He looked at Zhang whose face was slowly losing its color. “Put her down.” He said and pulled Junsu’s hands from her neck.

She was gasping for air as she slid down the floor and crying at the same time.

Junsu stared at her with anger. Heechul watched her in pity.

“Stop pestering me!” He said before he walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

“How was your day?” Junsu asked Saki with much sweetness.

They were on their place at the Banpo Bridge. Both of them were sitting on the grass and Saki rested her back to his chest while they held hands. They were staring at the romantic Han River under the starry sky that night.

Junsu felt so happy. Saki was still on his arms despite everything. She chose to believe in him and that made him so thankful.

“I wish to stay forever like this.” He said and kissed her hair.

She didn’t respond nor smile at all. Her mind was on what Kyu told him. She wanted to know that truth and she will get it form Junsu.

“Su…” she whispered.

“Yobo...”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Anything.” He had no reason to hide; he will tell him everything she needed to know. But he wasn’t prepared for her next question.

“Did you plan on telling me about what happened between you and Zhang…?” she asked.

He sighed and looked away after hearing it. As much as possible, he doesn’t want to talk about it. It was a close chapter and he wanted it to remain that way.

She smiled when he didn’t answer. She was guessing that Kyu Hyun was somehow telling the truth.

They stayed quiet for a while. Saki was staring at the sky while Junsu gently squeezed her hands and kissed her head that was resting on his shoulder, once in a while.

“I wanted to tell you about it.” He then said.

“Huh…?” she then looked at his face who was staring at the river. He was tearing up. It was dark but she could tell because the sparkle from his eyes was different form the sparkle that they used to have.

“I really wanted to but…”

‘Kyu Hyun is lying.’ She thought.

“But I was afraid that I might lose you because of it. I really don't have the courage. I love you so much that I don't know what to do without you.” it was the confession that made her smile.

All her worries and doubt finally vanished. Junsu had cleared him self from everything. And Kyu Hyun was just lying.

“I don't want you to get hurt that’s why I chose to hide it but I didn’t expect that it will reach your ears that way. I was wrong. I could’ve told you earlier.”

“It would still hurt me.” She said as she caressed his face with her hand. “But I’m glad that you told me the truth.”

“Nobody had seen it but you need to know the truth.” He smiled.

She then straightened her back and looked into his eyes.

“A-are you sure nobody saw you..?” she frowned.

“Oh come on Yobo….” He protested. “Let’s not talk about it.”

“Why not…?” she teasingly smiled.

“Ah…” he hissed. “Don't you find it weird…? We are talking about…” he could continue.

“About what…?” she once more.

“I don't want to talk about it.” He turned serious.

She laughed. “Okay then, if that’s what you want.”

He looked at her in the eyes and smiled.

“I love you.”

Saki smiled back.

“I love you.” he repeated but she just answered with a smile.

“Saki I love you.” he was expecting a reply from her but she was not giving it. “Yobo…”

“Hmmm?”

“I love you.”

She one again smiled and pinched his cheeks.

He then looked away and smiled sadly.

“I knew it.” He whispered. “After what I did? Why would I expect an answer from you? What I did was really bad and I deserve this.”

She didn’t reply to his words and he felt his heart being ripped apart.  He wasn’t used to that kind of treatment but he had no choice but to accept it. He knew that Saki lost her trust for him and he had to earn it back.

“I understand if you don't love me anymore.” He tried to smile but he swore that tears were slowly leaving his eyes. “I guess I would have to earn it back and return to square one.”

Saki just smiled on whatever he says.

He sighed with so much desperation.

She suddenly hugged him tight. Junsu hugged back. He badly needed it.

“I love you Su…” she whispered.

He then looked at her, puzzled.

“You don't need to go back to square one because I still love you. And from now on… I will just believe in you.”

He smiled in relief and suddenly kissed her. She was shocked but she kissed him back. After all the promotions and drama… they still end up with each other. No one could tear them apart. Junsu made that promise. He has nothing to worry about now. Zhang was out of their way. He would just have to love Saki more and more….

 

 

 

“No!” Zhang’s voice filled her room.

Her things were scattered on the floor. Han Kyung couldn’t stop her from raging.

“I hate her!” she threw a vase and it immediately shattered into pieces when it reached the floor.

She was in a great mess. Her hair was out of place and her make up was ruined. Tears made her eyeliner scattered on her face.

Han Kyung went towards her and hugged her from behind. He was hoping that it would stop her from destroying everything in her room.

“Li calm down.” He said but it just made her growled even more.

“Xiah left me how can I calm down?!” she yelled at him. “And it’s all because of that stupid !”

“Li… I told you… just focus on your career. You cannot do anything to make them fall apart.”

She shook her head frantically.

“No… I will break them apart.”

“Li…?”

“Geng… I will break them apart… Junsu will be mine… heard me… he will be mine!”

 

 

SUJU’s dorm…

“Aish!” Kang In gave up. He tried everything to stop Kyu Hyun from drinking but he failed. “Where’s Leeteuk Hyung?” he said, irritated. “This guy won’t listen to me!”

Kyu had drunk all 15 bottles of Soju but he still doesn’t have the plan on stopping. Everyone in that dorm was worried.

“Hyung, he’s on his way.” Ryeowook said while holding a cup of hot tea.

“Kyu… drink this.” He commanded but the maknae just pushed his hand away, making the hot tea spilled on the floor.

“Yah!!!” he scowled. “I made it for you!”

Kyu smirked. “I don't want that.” His voice was blurring, an obvious sign that he was drunk.

“What’s wrong with Kyu…?” Yesung asked Heechul as he rubbed the back on his turtle.

Heechul just shrugged.

“He was okay this morning.” Kang In joined them in the kitchen. “Look at him now. He looks like he will drink all those Soju.”

There was still 10 Soju left unopened.

“He broke your record.” Ki Bum said from behind.

“I gave up!” Ryeowook stormed the kitchen with the empty cup. “That maknae makes my blood boil!”

“Relax.” Donghae smiled. “Hyung is own his way and I’m sure he will give him a hell of a smack.”

 

But no one in that dorm knew the reason why Kyu Hyun was drinking his life away that night.

 

 

**************************************************************************

 

@ mieyLa dear editor….. I’m speechless….

@Alzina hello… I gotta say… you are one mean girl…. Why is everyone want Zhang to die here….? She still has a lot to do….. drama is just on its way….

@rheukkie you better be… because the next chapter will be IT….. haha…. I’m really a bad girl….

@butterfly555 Unnie!!! Where have you been?!!!!!! Enjoy!!!! Love yah….

@shengalina97 am… relax…. Junsu wont kill himself here… I hade enough with character death…. Please…. Watch out for the drama… im so excited about it….

@aries_shi did I sound like a ert…? Sorry… Yoochun was really working hard on it eh… haha…. Drama is waiting for them too…. Cause im bad….

 

 

Okay….. (sigh) finally… the next chapter…. Is the chapter that I have been waiting to write since the start of this story… so please do watch out for it…. Major major drama… coming in….

 

Comments… suggestions and violent reactions are loved!!!!!!!!

 

 

Ah…and thank you for all those who greeted me for my birthday!!!!

 

Love yah all…

 

aejae22

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK