Asian Fanfic

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo

“Oppa, there’s a new story again”, Ji Hyo shouted excitedly.

Jong Kook walked over and seated comfortably beside Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo pushed the tablet over to Jong Kook and asked him to read the new story. Jong Kook willing accepted.

“I can’t believe people are writing stories about our love life” giggled Ji Hyo. She had been super excited since she stumbled across Asianfanfic web site 2 days ago. She had made Jong Kook read the description of the stories and even subscripted to a few of those she liked.

“Well, these writers are quite creative” agreed Jong Kook. “Some of the ideas are actually not bad. Why not we tried to date like what they had recommended?”

“Oppa !! Are you serious?” Ji Hyo exclaimed. “Which one you wanted to try?”

Jong Kook selected the M rated stories and chose his favourite. “How about this one?” he read the story out loud.

He was half way through when Ji Hyo pinched him “Oppa, be serious!” Her face had already turned red.

“We hadn’t tried this one before” Jong Kook eyes twinkling. He was amused that Ji Hyo could still be embarrassed, it’s not like they haven’t done it before. In fact, they had been secretly engaged and they would be submitting their marriage certificate soon. The wedding will be a simple one, Jong Kook had hated the idea been the centre of attraction and Ji Hyo had supported it whole heartedly.

He gave his bride-to-be a kiss on the lips. A brief one and she pouted. He chuckled and moved closer to her face, his tongue slowly her pouted lips. Ji Hyo slightly opened , Jong Kong started alternating her upper and lower lips. Ji Hyo melted into Jong Kook and their tongues finally met.

Jong Kook finally broke the kiss, he could felt that both of them are excited, he picked her up and move to their room, he whispered into her ears, “How about we tried the story now?” Ji Hyo gave a brief nod before buried her head into his shoulder.