Chapter 4 - Angels Story

The War of B2ST and Us!

''Yah! move!'' Junhyung said to angel who was eating.. Angel didn't say a word.. and continue eating.

''YAH! ARE YOU DEAF??~'' shouted junhyung..

Angel stood up and atared at Junhyung.. they were 5cm away from eachother..

''what if i don't want to?'' Hissed angel.

''Aishh.. your always this stubborn..'' Junhyung glared at her back.. They stood there until someone spoked..

 

-Angel's story (Flashback)-

 

''Jae-soon Hyung.. manager told you to practice with this girl..'' Kikwang said.

''Bring her in..'' Junhyung replied.

''anyeong..'' Angel bowed..

''so.. you have a dance test tomorrow eh?.. show me what you got~'' Junhyung said while turning on the radio.

-4 minuite HUH-

Angel started to dance freestyle.. and Junhyung was jus watching her..

''Okeyh.. stop~ Come on.. i'll show you better moves..'' Junhyung said.

-1 Hours of non stop dancing later-

''YA! YA! YA! THAT IS WRONG!!~~'' Junhyung shouted for the 55587 time.

''Jae-soon oppa! I'm too tired!!!'' Angel moaned.

''YAH! NO ROOKIE CALLS ME JAE-SOON ~ Espeacially you!'' Junhyung pointed to her.. and Angel nod scared.

Angel started dancing again.. then seconds later.. Junhyung talke again.

''YAH! YAH! YAH! THAT WASN'T EVEN WHAT I SHOWED YOU!''

''but.. i prefer my moves.. its better..'' Angel said.

''Its rubbish.. and it is out of sinch~!'' Junhyung said.

''Yah! ITS MY TEST CHEREOGRAPHY.. NOT YOURS!'' Angel hissed.

''STOP BEING STUBBORN AND DO WHAT I SHOWED YOU!'' Junhyung shouted back.

''ANI! I WANT TO KEEP DOING MINE..''

''ITS NOT EVEN PERFECT!''

''ITS MY DANCE TEST!! THANK YOU.. BUT I'MLEAVING!'' Angel said and left..

''geez.. he is so MR PERFECT! who does he think he is to boss me around! uggghhh.. Idols! so full of them selves~!!!!

 

-End of Angel's story-