Chapter 1 - Why start a war?

The War of B2ST and Us!

Hey guys~ Sorry for you guys having to wait so long!

i was just spending my holidays.. hehehe

so.. here it is~ Lets start!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Cube Dance studio-

 

OK, Boy neo egeman yes man, mwo deunji da hae julge

OK, Boy ije buteo nikkeoya I love you


naneun ni yeoja (neoneun nae namja)

yeongwonhi nareul modu gajyeo OK, boy

meori buteo balkkaji I love you.

 

''ahhh~!!! I'm done! thats like the 9th time we did this! i need some rest!'' Ami said out of breath.

''Yah~ we still need to practice.. our debut stage is tomorrow!'' Yeon Moaned.

''Yeon-shi.. Lets take 5'' May said.

 

-20 minuites later-

Six girls were still lying on the floor.. taking their longest 5 minuite break.

May was sleeping nearly drooling. Yeon and jasmine were on selca mode and pouting to the phone. Hsoulie was legged crossed on the floor with her nose in a book. Angel was eating non-stop. And Ami was watching zombie videos on her phone with headphones on.

''Well..well..well.. look at this! The mushy kissers are all being lazy'' Said a voice.

All the girls sat up quickly and turning towards the entrance.. to see 6 guys watching them.

''Dujun!'' Hissed May.

''Yah~! Shouldn't you guys be practicing? because i'll know you guys will make mistakes..'' Said Kikwang walking towards Yeon and Jasmine.

''What do you want kikwang?!'' Yeon glared at ki kwang.

''Yah! We need to use the practice room.. shooo~'' Junhyung said.

''Yah the manager said we are using it until tonight!'' Angel said gulping her last bite of her cookie.

''So what?! Were your seniors .. you have to listen to us!'' Said Dongwoon.

''and i thought you were the quite maknae..pfffftt~'' Ami said.

''Yah! Give it back!!!'' Jasmine shouted when yoseob took her phone.

''Seriously.. these are tottaly not cute!! HAHAHAHA'' Yoseob said.. looking through jasmine's photo.

''Yah! Dujun~ We have a debut stage tomorrow.. tell your fellow members to leave!'' May said walking towards Dujun.

''are you threatning me LEADER??'' Dujun said and walked closer to may too..

 

 

-May's Story (FlashBack)-

''Anyeonghaseyo..anyeonghaseyo! Miane'' May bowed repeatedley. She was late for a meeting about their group.

''Its okeyh Maeyeon.. please have a seat~'' Manager Lee said.

''Okeyh.. since everyone is hear.. I have decided on your Leader.. based on what you guys have told me about eachother.. I can say.. that the girl who came late is your Leader! cukahae Mayeon!'' Manager Lee continued.

''Shincha??! Ahh.. khamsahamnida'' May bowed.

(After Meeting)

''Aisshhh.. why did the girls choose me?! ahhhh.. i don't know a thing about being a leader!'' May said while hitting her head.

''Yah.. unnie-ah.. you should stop hitting yourself.. go meet with someone who has experience.'' Yeon said.

''arraso.. AH! DUJUN OPPA!~'' May said while skipping happily towards the recording studio.

*knock..knock..knock*

''hmm? Bo?'' Dujun said when he saw a girl peeking through the door.

''Can i come in oppa?'' May asked.. Dujun just nooded. May walked nervously towards dujun who was listening to his ipod.

''uhmm.. oppa~ Can you give me some tips on how to be a good Leader?'' May asked.

''Why?'' Dujun replied.

''Well... i was choosen to be QISS's leader..'' May grinned.

''ha?! Bo.. hahahahaha! Your their leader??!! Seriously.. hahahaha'' Dujun laughed.

''YA! OPPA...'' May frowned.

''Your not cut to be a Leader.. Seriously.. what kind of leader write awful lyrics?'' Dujun Eyed her.

''what?'' May asked.

''Here! you can have them back... I was told to look at you lyrics by junhyung because he was to lazy to look at them..it tottaly !'' Dujun said..

May took the paper and stormed out crying.. And to think Dujun was her role model.


-End of May's story-

 

-----------------------Continue on chapter 2----------------------------