Chapter 3 - Why start a war? -Part 3-

The War of B2ST and Us!

''Ommo Walrus.. are still taking pictures of your wrinkled skin??'' Kikwang said towads Yeon.

''Yah! Shincha!!!~'' Yeon was about to lift her leg to Kikwang to kick him.. But he alread covered his legs.. So yeon walked away.

 

-Yeon's Story (Flashback)-

 

''Trainning days ae so tyring!.. Why did the vocal teacher tolds us to practice even when we have break?!uggghhh'' Yeon moaned.

 

I believe dream for you and me

Memareun nawi harue danbiro naeryeo nae ma eume naeryeo yonggireul jweo

You make me fly and smile again

Biondwi mujigae cheoreom sori eobshi nawi pume angyeo haengbogeul jweo

I wanna make love

 

''who's that singing??'' Yeon peeked through the recording door.. to see kikwang.. Her BIAS!

''idea! hehehehe'' Yeon said.. and she made her way in..

''Anyeonghaseyo.. i hope.. i'm not disturbing you~'' Yeon said.

''BO?~'' Kikwang said with a straight face.

''oppa~ can you help me with my vocals??'' Yeon asked sweetly..

''Lets see what you've got.. Go'' Kikwang said nudging her shoulder.. Yeon mouthed 'ow'

 

Ggamjjak hal sa I

Bimil seureo un Trick

Jeong shineul nwa beoril

Honran seureo un Trick

Heart Queen, Naega moreuge

Kkok kkok, Gamchuryeo haedo

Imi, Nae son ane

Nollan ib jom da mureo boja

 

''Stop! stop! stop!!'' Kikwang shouted..

''Weyo oppa?'' Yeon asked..

"You got not talent what so ever...and you call yourself the lead singer! Just tsop singing." kikwang said..

''Bo?!'' Yeon asked shocked.. She went up to Kikwang with eyes widen.

''Well yeah?! You sound like a clown.. with his nose blocked..'' Yeon said while pinching her nose.. then stuck her tounge out.

"HAHA!..You're a no good, singer. STOP singing. You sound like a tone deaf  WALRUS. Go back to anartica where you live or something, with the other walruses." Kikwang stated when yeon was just about to leave.

''You did not just say that!?'' Yeon said frustrated and turned around.

''Well i did.. read my lips.. WAL-RUS!'' Kikwang said.. Yeon went up to him and kicked..

''Oww!!''

-End of Yeon's story-

 

Yoseob was still holding Jasmines phone.. and criticsing her photos.

''Not.. cute.. Ugly! To chubby.. ahh! blow fish!~ not cute.. i'm cuter.. ughhhh'' Yoseob said.

''YAH! OPPA! GIVE IT BACK!.. GIVE IT!~'' Jasmine said trying to reach her phone.

''your not even that cute! what do people see in you?!'' Yoseob said finally giving her the phone.

''Atleast i'm cuter than you.. wek'' Jasmine said..

''Not!'' Yoseob said glaring at her..

''Am to!!'' Jasmine replied taking a step towards him..

''NOT!''

''TO!!''

''NOT!''

''TO!!''

''yaishh.. stop it! you two!'' Dujun and May said pulling their members.

 

-Jasmine's story (Flashback)-

-At a variety show-

 

''Anyeong! welcome to Star king! Today we have a trainee guest.. who is hoping to debut soon!.. Jasmine! introduce yourself'' The host said.

''Anyeong! jonun Park Min Ji immnida~ I'm 15 years old! i'm here because.. i want to show my trainers what i caan really do.. its because theres so many trainees and we don't get to show invidual talents.. so i'm hoping they'll see me today! hehe'' Jasmine said..

''ahh!~ Kyeopta.. she has a cute cheeks don't you think?'' Hodong asked.

''She! she from my company!!'' Yoseob said standing up.

''Ah shinchayo?'' Ask hodong..

''ah de~! hehe.. i'm under cube!..and yoseob is my oppa'' Jasmine said..

''ahh! okeyh.. so lets start ! jasmine.. GO!'' Hodong said.

''DONGSAENG! HWAITTING~!!!'' Yoseob said.. and everybody laughed at his excitement.

-After singing.. Jasmine did a dancing performance-

-Gee SNSD was heard-

''oohhhh!!~ Gee!'' The crowds said..

Jasmine dance cutely.. and everyone cheered.

''AHH!! KYEOPTA!!!.. IS IT SHE??'' Ho dong asked.

''i'm cuter!!''Yoseob said suddenly.. just to be funny~

''ahh! have an aeygyo battle!~~'' Hodong suggested.. and Yoseob went up to him..

''1..2..3!''

''Oppa~! nan kyeopta de??'' Jasmine did this act..

 

''Dongsaeng-ah.. oppa so tired.. hummph~'' yoseob did this..

 

''ahhh~!! your all just too cute!!!'' Ho dong said..

''ANii..anii.. i'm cuter.. *pouts*'' He said to get attention..

*aisshh.. this oppa! uggghhh* Jasmine thought~

 

-End of Jasmine's story-