Chapter 2 - Why start a war? -Part 2-

The War of B2ST and Us!

Just to inform you guys~

DO NOT DELETE YOUR QISS APP~ thank you ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

''Yah nerd! are you gonna leave or not?'' Hyunseung said to Hsoulie.

''Or what??!'' Hsoulie glared at him.. taking of her glasses. Suddenly Hyunseung knocked of her book of her hands.

''YAH! IS IT YOUR HABIT KNOCKING THING OF MY HAND?!?! '' Hsoulie shouted to him.

 

-Hsoulie's Story (Flashback)-

Hsoulie went to the cafe downstairs right after practice.

''I'm hungry!~.. ahhh.. burger!hehehe'' Hsoulie giggled. She took a burger and went to the counter to pay. Suddenly her phone rang.

From: Ami

To: Hsoulie

Soulie-ah..Palli.. the meeting is starting soon.

 

From: Hsoulie

To: Ami

arrasso~ I'm just getting something to eat.

 

Hsoulie replied while fiddling with her burger and sticky hands.. THEN DUSSSHH~!

''aahh! my head..OH! MY BURGER..'' Hsoulie cried while looking at her flat buger on the floor.

''ahh! YAH DON'T YOU EVER LOOK WHERE YOUR GOING??!'' A guy shouted to Hsoulie.

''YAH! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY BURGER!!'' Hsoulie shouted back..

''You nearly broke my Ipod! luckily it didn't fell on the floor~'' He replied..

''Ya! Hyunseung! just because your a senior here doesn't mean you can't say 'sorry' to a rookie!!'' Hsoulie said.

''YAH! YOU WERE TEXTING WITH YOUR HANDS FULL!!''

''AND YOU WERE FIDDLING WITH YOUR IPOD HEADS DOWN AND EARS PLUGGED!''

''Aissshh! shincha this kid.. Move'' Hyunseung pushed Hsoulie away.. Hsoulie slipped on her burger and fell down..

''Ahhh!~'' Hyunseung turned around and saw the girl on the floor.. suddenly crowds started to form.. Hyunseung quickly went up to Hsoulie and acted kindly.

''Ommo! Dongsaeng-ah.. you owkeyh?? Minae'' He crouched next to Hsoulie.

''YAH! YOU PUSHED ME!'' Hsoulie slapped him..

''Miane.. here i'll pick you up!~'' Hyunseung picked Hsoulie up bridal style and smiled at her with his death killing prince smile.. Hsoulie couldn't resists his smile and just let him picked her up.

When they reach the recording studio.. Hyunseung threw Hsoulie on the couch..

''AHHH!~'' Hsoulie cried shocked..''Yah! i sprainged my ankle!''

Hyunseung ignored her and went of.. with his ears plugged again.

 

-End of Hsoulie's story-

 

Hyunseung ignored Hsoulie and the radio next to her.. Then he started dancing.

''Ugggh! THIS GUY!'' Hsoulie cried.

 

''Yayaya!! What are you doing with Sasu?!!'' Ami shouted to Dongwoon.

''I'm going to get rid of this slimy snake!!'' Dongwoon replied and picked up the snake and ran outside.

''YA! GIVE BACK MY DEAR SASU!! YAHHH!!'' Ami shouted and ran after him.. Ami finally cought him.. and took her dear snake ..

''YA! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU NEARLI KILLED HIM!!'' Ami glared at him.

''Its freeking people out! i ca't believe Cube let you keep him..'' Dongwoon said.

''Its only fiar if Yoseob gets to keep his dog.. and i can keep my snake~! simple..'' Ami said.

''Whatever freak!~'' Dongwoon said..

''YAH! I'M NOT A FREAK!!~''

 

-Ami's Story (Flashback)-

 

''1..2..3.. Nice.. next pose.. ahh lovely!.. again guys... Ami.. work with me! Nice pose.. Dongwoon glare please.. yes!.. Okeyh.. take 5'' Said the cameraman.

''Yah! You keep blocking me with the guitar!!'' Dongwoon shouted to Ami.

''Yah! The concept is 'I wear the crown!' so technacilly you are supposed to be blocked.'' Ami stated.

''I'm sorry but this face is what sells your album.. Go ahead and sell a poster without me in it~'' Dongwoon said.

''Uggghh! your so full of yourself~'' Ami said.. and left him.

''aaaahhh!~'' Suddenly Dongwoon shouted.. all the staff came running to him..

''Yah! what is it??.. what is it??'' They all asked.. Ami went to the scene.

''SASU!!~'' Ami said.. and ran towards her snake..

''That thing.. that thing! I nearly stepped on it!'' Dongwoon squeled.

''YOU WHAT?!!!!!'' Ami asked shocked..''YAH! LOOK WERE YOUR GOING~!''

''Yah! if you leave that thing running around again.. i swear.. i step on it FLAT!.. huh.. Freak!'' Dongwoon said.

''Freak?! YAH!! I'M NOT A FREAK!!!''

-End of Ami's story-

 

--------------------------Continue on chapter 3------------------------------