Plan 1

My Girl

Hoya is waiting at the cafe in town. Myungsoo told him in message to be there at 6 pm for the gathering. There's something he needs to announce. Today is Friday so it's okay for them to be late at night. It's about 5 minutes before it strikes 6. According to his purple digital watch. He already save the place for 7 people. Yeah, it's including Sungyeol. 'Am I going to see her today?', he blushes at his thought. Hope that he will not escape from her anymore. Plus there's still no one with him right now.

The hanging bell at the door is chirming. Signalling the new costumer. He looks back and freeze. His eyes meet his crush. Even Sungyeol is just wearing pink hoodie with white shirt underneath, pair it with blue jeans and grey sport shoes, she still stunning (at least to Hoya). This is also his first time he sees that Sungyeol tied her hair into ponytail, makes her looks cuter. After looks around the cafe, she spots Hoya and waves excitedly to him.

She rushes to him and takes the opposite sit to him. She still has a bright smile on her face and happy glint of her eyes. He still can't speak a word. She tilts her head as Hoya still in robot state and doesn't answer her question. She plucks her finger, luckily Hoya quickly wakes up and smile. "So, where's everbody? I thought I'm the last one since it's already 10 minutes later", he looks at his watch. She's right. So, he tries to call both of his friends but all go to the voicemails. Either Dongwoo, who never leave his smartphone doesn't answer his call.

"No one picked up my call", Sungyeol pouts to the statement. As if they know that this is part of their plans. To leave both of them together alone and have a little talk. Because Hoya never said a word whenever he was around Sungyeol or have a group meeting. "Well, maybe they are preparing themselves or have some urgent errands to do. I think they will be here soon", he says as he gives up to give any call to his friends. He always lost his words whenever he makes eyes contacts with his crush, like right now.

So, he stands up to make an order at the counter. "So...do you want anything to drink?", he pats himself as he can control his stuttering. "Oh! I want iced black coffee. Less sugar. Nothing else", he wonders how Sungyeol's skin is so flawless and white because she drinks coffee almost everytime. Not to mention her pearl white teeth. He just keep his questions unanswered as he nods and goes to the counter to order black coffee with less sugar, white frappucino for him and strawberry spongecake. He makes a payment and gives his name to the cashier, to call his name when it's already done.

"So, how's your school today? Anything interesting?", Sungyeol starts with a friendly tone. "Heheh...nothing much. Walk to school, study, eat, sleep, study, fangirls. And dance. That's my daily life at school", he shrugs. Sungyeol straights up as she remembers something. Then, the cashier calls Hoya to take his order at the counter. He stands up and takes the order. He thanks the cashier and walks back to the table. Sungyeol's eyes sparkling as she spots her black coffee. She quickly drinks it like she doesn't drink it for a year. Hoya chuckles at her cute act.

He puts away the tray and places his white frappucino and a slice of strawberry spongecake on the table. He sits and pushes the cake towards her. She looks at him questionably. "It's my treat, just eat it. Or maybe you don't like it?", he answers before she can voices out her question. "Of course not! It's pink so it's my favourite. Thank you, Hoya!", she beams and eat the cake with a small fork. Hoya smiles as he choose it correctly and doesn't really expect what happens next.

"Say aaa...", he freeze once again when Sungyeol puts a fork of the cake in front of his lips. "Come on! It's your treat so I need to share it with you. You have to taste it. Open your mouth, Hoya", he opens his mouth and let Sungyeol puts it into his mouth. Actually he doesn't really like deserts such as cakes and ice creams but today is an exception. "So, how is it? It's delicious, right?", Hoya nods and pulls up his thumb, means it's a yes. She claps her hands childishly and smiles happily like a kid who just get a cute little puppy. She eats it and gives it to Hoya again. The acting keep repeating until it's finish.

"Wah! It's so delicious. Thank you, Hoya. How do you know it's my favourite?", she blinks her eyes as she waits for an answer. "I'm just guessing. Like you said, it's pink and I think it's suits you. You looks cuter in pink", Hoya doesn't expect that cheesy word will come out from his mouth. But an oblivious Sungyeol doesn't realize it. "Aww...you're such a sweetie. Seems like I don't make a wrong choice for liking pink. Hahaha...", she drinks her iced black coffee and doesn't realize tomato face of Hoya. He drinks his white frappucino to cool down his rapid heartbeat.

"Oh yeah...I want to ask something from you. It's kind of a favor", Hoya looks at her and keep silent as a sign to let her continue her words. She her lips nerveously. She leans towards him and whispers, "Actually I wanna dance but I don't know how and who want to teach me. So, seems I know you who loves dance, can you be my teacher? Please....". She clasps her hands together like she's praying and looks at him with pleading eyes.

He don't dare to look into that kind of eyes. He want to think rationally. Actually this is a golden chance to get closer to her. To know about her deeper and who knows that his love is not one-sided? If not, he can make Sungyeol fall for him and confess to her before anyone else. "I can pay you, weekly or monthly. Depends on how long I will master it", Hoya doesn't really listen to her statement as he nods. The next thing he know, he's in her hug and get thank you-s for many times. This is their second hug.

But being so dense with her thought and coffee, she let go him and Hoya's tomato face goes unnoticed by her. He drinks his white frappucino slowly as he recalls what just going on. 'Haish! Where are they?! I'm slowly dying here!', he thought as he glances at his watch. The condition can read his mind as two couples and Dongwoo follows behind them, entering the cafe. He looks at them with boiling anger inside especially Dongwoo.

"Hey! Don't blame on us. The girls take a long time to prepare. Right, Gyu?", he hugs her shoulder as a signal. "Ah yes..we're so sorry about that. Seems like both you were waiting too long", she eyes the drinks and finished cake on the table. "Don't do the same mistakes again. We will grow beards if all of you don't appear right now!", everyone laugh as Sungyeol explodes. Including Hoya. Don't know why but she blushes at the sight of laughing Hoya. Maybe because she never saw it before.

"So, Myungsoo-ah, why do you call us? Is that something that you wanna tell us?", Dongwoo asks. Of course he knows the plan to unite his dance buddy and the crush of his but he doesn't know the reason why Myungsoo asks them to gather here as none of them wanna tell about it. After he asks all the attention goes to the latter. Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungjong knew about this but they act along, as they're so clueless about it.

"Ehem...you know that summer vacation is coming soon, right? And also the final exam before this summer. So, I was planning to bring all of you for a trip. And don't worry, my dad will fully sponsor it", "YEAY!!", all of them are so excited until they doesn't realize where they are. They bow to all people who is in the cafe. High school kids. "So, where is it? Is it far from here?", Sungyeol asks as she can't control her excitement anymore.

"I'll tell you later until I'm fully confirm about it. And we'll go at the first or second day of vacation", Myungsoo answers her before collects their orders and goes to the counter to order it. He comes back to the table to wait for their orders. "Did you heard it, Hoya? We will go for holiday trip. I can't wait to go there! I need to prepare something from now on!", she's really deep into her thought and keep talking about what to prepare. She doesn't know what she doing right now.

"Sungyeol, why are you holding Hoya's hand?", Woohyun's playful side strikes again. All of them look at their holding hands. Hoya stares at her blankly. Sungyeol  quickly pulls her hands and drinks her iced black coffee, pretending like nothing happen. But her blushing cheeks says it all. All of them (except Hoya and Sungyeol) are exchanging looks before Myungsoo being called and gets up to take their orders and pays for it.

Plan 1. SUCCESS!

 


so how is it? I'm so sorry for taking a very long time to update....heheheh....stay tuned for more moments... *wink*