Plan 2

My Girl

As a discipline teacher, Miss Kang is checking the students' records one by one. Not missing even one of them and she decided to meet the problem students, the bullies. She pushes up her big glasses on her nose bridge as she's too immerses in her own works until she doesn't realizes that one of the student is approaching her desk with timid steps. She keeps fiddling and reading through the students' profiles without pulls up her head. Until a fake coughes interrupts her world.

She pulls up her head and smile slightly but friendly to her favourite student. "Good morning, Miss Kang. Here is the homeworks that you asked me to collect in", she bows first and then puts the homework books on the desk carefully(since the desk has a limited space plus the piles of students' files are not helping at all). "Good morning to you too, Sunggyu. Thank you for helping me. Hmm...I don't need anything else. You may go now", she puts the books at the corner of her desk after she arranges the files on her desk. When she wants to open the previous file, she can sense that Sunggyu has no intention to move.

"Do you wanna say something?", she puts her hands together on the desk while looking at Sunggyu with anticipating eyes. She's really expert in reading people. She can see that Sunggyu is nervous with her fiddling hands and a pair of eyes which are looking down, not meeting with her eyes. "Just spill it out, Sunggyu. I'm not angry with you unless you'll ask an absurb question", she sees that Sunggyu takes a deep breath and meet her eyes. She gives a mother smile and somehow Sunggyu become calm and replies her smile.

"Hmm....I heard that you will marry on the first day of summer holiday, right?", Miss Kang is not suprises at all. The news about her wedding is already spread through the whole school about a month ago, thanks to her noisy fiancee aka her future husband. She will suprises if even one of them doesn't even have a clue about this,unless they are new people. She nods and gestures to let her student continues. "Actually, I have a request. Can you help me to fulfill it? My friends really need some helps", she says with a timid voice. Miss Kang chuckles with adorable hamster in front of her eyes.

"You can whisper it to me. It will be our secret", with that, Sunggyu looks at corner of the room and Miss Kang follows her suit. It's a biology teacher, Mr. Han. "Don't worry, he'll be exclude too", "NO!", she startled with Sunggyu's high voice and somehow attract some teachers in the office. Including Mr. Han. She quickly bows deeply and leans towards Miss Kang to whispers her 'request'. "Please tell Mr. Han too. He needs to know about this to let this plan go smoothly. Plus he's look jealous", Sunggyu points at the said teacher who with a slight pout on his lips and gives a meaningful smile to her teacher.

"I will", Miss Kang ensures her. Sunggyu thanks her and bows ninety degrees and retreats herself from the office. She hears footsteps towards her desk and she's already know who is it. "I'll tell you on lunch", she coolly answers as she expects what he will ask her. Like I said before, she's expert. "You mean, lunch date?", he says excitedly while looking at her with sparkling eyes and teasing tone. She scoffs and pushes his face away because his lips is about to kiss her. "Not here, okay? I'm working right now!", she glares but her fiancee already used by it.

"Hey! Just tell me that you can't wait to sleep on the same bed with me", he quickly dashes away from her desk. He's not going to get a purple face during their wedding. She's about to stand but sits anyway and chuckles over her childish fiancee. Who expect they will be a couple? Plus the marriage? They are totally opposite. Men should protect women but what happened between them is vice versa. She's the one that always protect him from danger. She is martial arts experts and has rough personalities, so no wonder there is no men who want to get close to her. Then, Sunggyu's words is playing in her mind.

Not a bad idea though, she smiles as she continues her postponed works.

********************************************************************************************************************

The bell is ringing, signalling the lesson of geography subject is over. Sungyeol streches up her limbs and takes out her smartphone to play game to kill her bored time. As a cue, a message comes in as she lights up the screen. She slides up and open the message.

'Come to my office NOW. Something important to tell you' - Miss Kang Kyung Hee

She blinks as she reads the message many times. It's unbelievable because Miss Kang never send the message through the phone. Unless something happen. She stands up and make her steps slowly as she keeps thinking what's she did wrong until Miss Kang calls her to the office. She's really deep into her thought until she doesn't realizes that she's already in front of the door. Her heartbeat becomes faster for no reason, like something bad will happen.

"Hey you!", her heart almost jumps off her limbs but feels relieve as she spots the owner of the voice. "Are you okay? You seems...worried and so suprise just now", Hoya asks her in concern. "Nah..it's nothing. What are you doing here?", Sungyeol changes the topic and smiles. Hoya doesn't need to know that she is struggling with herself. He rubs his nape and says, "I'm here to meet Miss Kang. She texted me in the class. You?". She's frowning as she thinks about it. 'Is it coincidence? Or is Miss Kang really want to meet BOTH of us?'.

Hoya opens the office door and steps in. When he doesn't hear any footsteps behind him and turns around to see what happens, he chuckles as Sungyeol still deep in her mind. Hoya goes back to the door and pulls her in. She snaps out from her thought and looks at their holding hands. Don't know why but blushing at her face and rapid racing in her chest right now. Hoya lets go her hand when they already arrive at Miss Kang's desk and she feels empty when he does it.

She bows after Hoya did it. "Good afternoon, Miss Kang", she gives her flashy smile. "I will get this straight since I don't want to waste your precious time. I want both of you to sing at my wedding which is on the first day of summer vacation. But before that, Sungyeol, you will be my bridesmaid and Hoya will be Mr. Han's best man. No excuses! I'll give you some time to find a nice and sweet song for my wedding. Got it?", Sungyeol and Hoya nod at the same time. "So, that's all. You may go back to your class right now. Thank you", Miss Kang finishes it with her beautiful smile.

But they doesn't have any intention to move their feet. They look at each other and blink twice. Miss Kang pulls up her head and stares confusedly when her students doesn't make any step. "What are you waiting for? Go to your class!", they startled when Miss Kang uses her strict voice. They bow and walk fastly, almost running towards the door. They doesn't see the cute chuckles that escape fro Miss Kang's lips. Sunggyu's choice is correct. So cute!, Miss Kang thinks.

Outside the office, at the corridor, they are walking without saying a word. Can't handle the quietness, Sungyeol starts the conversation. "So, what song that you recommend for Miss Kang's wedding?", "Well...I don't know but we can figure it out..ehem..together...", Hoya looks anywhere except her face. Not to mention his pink face when he said 'together', that precious word. But Sungyeol seems in her deep thought and taps her chin with her long finger.

"Great idea Hoya! We'll search some love songs together and make a list and choose which is the best one to perform! But...", Hoya looks at his crush's face and spots her obvious nervous face. He keeps silent as he let her to continue, "But I can't perform well in front of people. Plus I still practice my vocal". Sungyeol gasps as Hoya stops his footsteps and looks at her.

"It's your class, right?", Hoya changes the topics. He doesn't want to force Sungyeol to tell the truth. Maybe she will tell him when it's the right time. "Yes. Thank you for accompany me! See you later!", Sungyeol waves to him before enters her class. Then, he pumps his hand in the air excitedly and do a little dance. No words can describe his feeling right now. He feels like someone is helping him. Don't forget to thank Miss Kang later.

He walks down the stairs as his class is just below Sungyeol's class with a big smile of his. Just so you know that the office at the 2nd floor and his class at the 3rd floor and Sungyeol's class is at the 4th floor. (how I wish to meet this kind of guy..T.T)


I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!! :'(((( *bows repeatly* actually im busy with my practical and the network doesn't fast enough...too slow until i just can opened my whatsapp...im soo thankful for all of my readers for patiently wait for the update of this story and sorry too if this chapter cant satisfies u...this is the 2nd plan..LUV U SOOO MUCH!!!*throws namu heart*

btw this is Miss Kang and Mr Han that im talking about

this is Miss Kang Kyung Hee...isn't she beautiful?and cute? her real name is yoon joo hee and kang kyung hee is just her name on k-drama God's Quiz...you will know how's her character if u watched this drama...btw just imagine her with a ponytail hairstyle and this hair colour in this story...

this is Mr.Han that we're talking about...his full name in this story is Han Jin Woo. Actually this is not his real name, this just his name on God's Quiz too...his real name is Ryu Deok Hwan..i like him because he can be handsome, cute and funny at the same time...he's also can sing and childish..heheheh...

photo 0-HanKang-couple3_zps2120ef99.jpg

isn't they're cute??no matter what people said, Dr. Han and Detective Kang is the most cutest couple in the drama that I ever saw. Just watched this drama for one season and u will love their love-hate relationship. It's more obvious in the season 2..Keep watching it until season 4 and you will ship them..(which reminds me of Myungyeol who has love-hate friendship)..kekeke...

INFINITE SHOWTIME as your gift for this chapter..SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! <33333 (watch this variety show to release your stress and these idiots will always makes u smile and laugh for every episodes..except episode 1 which almost all inspirits cried including me T.T)