Bonus Chapter: Dance Class

My Girl

"HOYA!!!"

Sungyeol's waiting time is finally over. She beams on Hoya and hugs his right arm, right after she spots Hoya walks out from the class by himself since his other friends stick with their girlfriends. The school is over, it's means that Hoya wants to dance before starts to study tonight because exam is coming soon. He blinks for a moment after he processes that Sungyeol is a clingy person to any person that she knows. He's about to ask what's her intention until Sungyeol voices it out.

"You said that you want to teach me how to dance right? So right now is our only free time. Let's go!", she makes it audible enough to let Hoya heard it. She doesn't want anyone to know about it. It's just between her and Hoya. She doesn't even know that Hoya is struggling with his inner self for their close distance. Sungyeol already drags him towards the dance studio. Along the hallway, she tells him about her younger brother who can dance and sings smoothly and how she's so jealous about it. So, that's why she want to learn some dance moves from Hoya. Her pride will hurt if she asks her help from her brother. He will mock her nonstop.

"Uwaa...it's so huge! I never enter here before. Larger than vocal studio...", she clasps and looks at her back where Hoya seems busy with his backpack on the couch. His back is facing right now. She sighs in relief as she assumes that Hoya misses the fact. With his back facing her, she doesn't that Hoya is smiling in silent. Hoya doesn't miss the fact at all. Plus he's the first person who know the true fact. It's so quiet, too quiet to Hoya and Sungyeol. So, he turns his back and chuckles heartily as he sees that Sungyeol is checking herself on the mirror and tied her into ponytail.

"I'M READY! So, where are we gonna start?", she pulls down the inner legging and gives her usual big smile. Good thing Dongwoo is not here right now because he said that he wants to study along the study week. He doesn't know when Sungyeol is sad since she always be happy 24/7. Some of himself wanna see how does she looks like when she's crying but some of him don't want to see it as his heart will also hurt at the sight of his crying crush.

"Oh yeah! I know this one song and their dance moves is so simple but skilfully and syncronized. Let me show you their damce practice", Sunyeol takes out her smartphone, search for the video and stands beside him closely to show him the video. "It's girl group dance but they are so syncronized. I want to learn the simplest one first and then I want to learn boy group dance because it's so cool. I don't want to admit it but my brother is so cool when he was dancing. But you're cooler than him. That's why I want you. Hahahah...", Hoya looks at her for awhile when he heard her compliment. He turns his eyes back to the video and reads the video title. Lovelyz "Ah-Choo" dance practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W20xJdBkLRM

So, they sits on the floor while watching the dance practice video. Hoya watches every their dance moves so that he can teach Sungyeol how to do it. He's not expert in girl group dance but he can dances a little bit. He can cuts the opening one. After they finish watches it, he suddenly realizes that this is the closest distance that he ever had with Sungyeol. But like always, Sungyeol is oblivious while she can clearly see the red face and loud heartbeat of Hoya. But she's busy with her smartphone and keep fangirling about this girl group.

"Hoya, are you okay? You look like sick", Sungyeol touches his cheek and forehead. "I'm sorry for making you like this. If you're not feeling well, you don't have to push yourself", Sungyeol stands up. When she's about approaches her backpack, Hoya holds his wrist. "No! I'm sorry. I'm just thinking of....something. So, let's get start!", she jumps excitedly and hugs him. Hoya learns that it's her habit to hug people whenever she feels happy. He wonders how she is when she's sad. Will she hug people like this too?

He stops his thought and starts to teach her. It's hard to teach her even it's just a simplest move. She often trips on her own feet and being a gentleman, Hoya keep picking her up and teaches her patiently. After one hour and a half struggling, she finally can dance but still lacking. Hoya keep observing her and then...he knows what wrong with her. He forget to tell her about this most important thing. "Stop!", Sungyeol almost trips when she hears Hoya's command. She looks at him, with a puzzle face. Maybe he's too distracted by the moment just now until he forget to tell her this.

"Do you understand about this song? The lyrics? Can you feel it?", Sungyeol thinks for awhile with a frown face and thin lips. Then, she shakes her head. Hoya pinches his nose bridge and sighs. "I know it. That's why your dancing is lacking. It don't have any feel, passion. You have to understand how do you feel right now, then you can express it through your dancing. Let's listen to this song first until you can feel it and easily express it", he takes Sungyeol's smartphone and plugs in with her smartphone. They sits together on the floor. He searches for "Ah-Choo" in music player and clicks 'play' when he already finds it. He puts earphone one for his ear and one for her.

He clicks 'repeat one' to let the song plays repeatly until Sungyeol gets the feel. The song slowly fading to his ears when he's observing his crush's face. She still opens her eyes but doesn't blink, even once. Seems like she's too immerse to the song, she's humming to the song too. And her body is swaying lightly from side to side. He never gets to tired to stare at his crush.  Maybe this is what his two best friends feel when they are in love. As if she gets alert, Sungyeol slowly looks at her side and that is their first eye contact.

None of them seem like want to break it first. Sungyeol only now realizes that Hoya has a pair of black eyes but you can see a little bit chocolate if you looks at it throughly. She also don't denied Hoya is quite handsome too. How come she didn't realized it before? They keep staring at their own reflection on each other eyes until....

*dup dap dup dap*

Their heartbeats is beating at the same rhythm. Hoya slowly close their distance but weirdly, Sungyeol doesn't budge at all. Like she's hyptonized by his cool gaze. "Do you feel the song? Lyrics?", Hoya's voice wakes her up from her daze. "Yeah...I guess...", Sungyeol still uncertain about her own answer. "I will give you some time to feel this song and lyrics. I will teach you when you're fully ready", Hoya smiles and she only realizes now that he has a cute smile. Manly but still cute. Her fasten heartbeat come back again. Don't forget his eyes too.

Hoya pulls off his earphone and puts it on Sungyeol's palm. He stands up and takes his backpack. He takes a last look on her and exits the dance studio. But an idiot smile curls up, like a lovesick person. He knows what's exactly happen to her but he just let it become mystery until she realizes it by herself. While in the dance studio, Sungyeol blinks and stares at her smartphone and purple earphone on her right palm.

Next thing Sungyeol knows, she runs out from the studio, runs to Hoya, grabs his hand and says, "I feel it! Can you teach me now?!". Hoya turns around and looks at her with a puzzled face. Still holding hand while staring straight into his eyes, "I can feel it right now, Hoya. I'm serious! Can we do it right now? Please...". Hoya always has a soft spot for Sungyeol especially that pleading eyes. He nods and Sungyeol quickly drags him back to the studio.

"So, tell me about this song", Sungyeol tilts her head. He could squeals if Sungyeol is not looking at him right now. He coughes, "I mean, the song. You said that you understand about this song. So, tell me". He crosses his arms and waits for her explanation. "Oh yeah! hehehe....sorry I'm a little bit blur today", she coughes and continues, "This song is about an innocent young girl's heart who want to show her love towards a guy that she really loves. Ah-Choo is sneeze. We can't hide sneeze and we always want to show it even it's slow. Just like love!". She explains excitedly. Hoya never gets tired whenever he looks at her delight face.

"Good one that you understand it", he gives his fatherly smile and ruffles her hair. "Just think about that person when you're dancing. This one thing that you should know. Dance is about your feeling", he leans on the wall like a boss while waiting for Sungyeol to get prepare. She turns on the song, takes a deep breath and tries to think about that person. Then, she spots Hoya in front of he eyes. She looks at him through the reflection and makes a second eyes contact for today. She feels relax and somehow can feel that song.

Smile is all over her face when the song is playing. She's also lip sync since she already remembers this song lyrics by her heart. Until reaches a part...

I even have cute charms hidden in me for you

I won't leave you bored, I'll make you laugh everyday

She starts looking at Hoya since that part is playing. That lyrics really hits her.

When I see you feeling down, I feel so terrible

I'll be there whenever you need me

Hoya ever saw Sungyeol's sad face one time. After he saw single tear drop when she was singing. That one time, when Sungjong asked him to look for Sungyeol for some urgent things. Nobody saw it except him. Now he remembers it and he can feel heartache inside him. He wants to be there for her but he still a coward.

When you call me a good friend, I don't like it

Unfinished letters that I've written last night, love that I haven't confessed yet

He's not that oblivious. He notices that Sungyeol looks at him until the end of the song. "When you call me a good friend, I don't like it...", he whispers that lyrics because it's explaining his situation right now. Sungyeol ends it with a posing, kneels with one knee which barely touch the floor, her point finger on her lips and thumbs under her chin, her eyes on Hoya through the reflection.

Hoya claps his hands loudly as a sign that he approves it. Sungyeol suddenly jumps from her position and hugs him tightly and jumps excitedly while giving her thank you-s to Hoya. He somehow already used by her initiate skinship so he hugs her back. He let her go and looks at the watch, "It's already late. Let's go home before our parents get worried about us. Don't forget about our upcoming exam". His eyes doesn't slip away from Sungyeol's 1 second sad face and covers it quickly. He wonders why.

"Yeah! Let's go!", she picks up her pink backpack and hugs his arm and drags him with her. 'So, this is how it feel when you get physical contact with your crush', he thought as he listens to Sungyeol's story. But they doesn't know that someone is stalking them until now.

"Aww....why they are soooo cute? I can't wait to make them as a real couple", the girlfriend of Myungsoo keep squealing on her favourite couple. Well, maybe second because the first one is Myungsoo's twin sister and best friend, Sunggyu and Woohyun. Myungsoo yawns for 3rd time and puts his head on Sungjong's shoulder. He feels so sleepy and tired and Sungjong was dragging him to here is not helping at all.

"Aigoo...is my boyfriend tired right now? Here, you can lean on my lap but I'll just give you 10 minutes and we go home. It's already late", Myungsoo doesn't wait a second and positioned his head on Sungjong's lap. She has to position her feet to the front because she's wearing skirt right now. She combs his jet black hair slowly and luring him to the short nap. She kisses his right cheek and left a smile on Myungsoo's face.

 


this is bonus chapter...has nothing to do with their original plans...I just wanna write it to show the improvement of Hoyeol...so do u like it? I hope you like it...I also including lovelyz song ah-choo...just listen to this song while reading this chapter(I listen to this song while writing this chapter)...patiently wait and I'll give u a better moments of them...kekeke...SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER & LIFE HEALTHY! ^^