Beginning

My Girl

Time flies too fast and it's already one year later. A few more months and they will finish and graduate at Woollim High School. Today is a nice day and suitable weather especially for spending your time with your lovely one. Including these two couples, Woogyu and Myungjong couple. They are spending their time at the beautiful school garden during recess. Their single friends, Hoya and Dongwoo are having meeting with the dance club's members. Sungyeol is their friend too but she's having some urgent right now and that smoothen their plan which is about how to unite Hoya and Sungyeol.

They become friends after Sungjong asked Sungyeol to eat at their table. After that moment, Woogyu and Myungjong couple were investigating about Sungyeol. Sometimes, they were stalking on her to know about her personality. She is a choding girl who likes the boy games and toys and will be happy even about a little thing. Coffee is a must drink that she needs to have and she can't live without it. She comes from the third class and top 30 of 3rd year student. She always got no.1 in her class. They were so suprised after they saw her results because her results doesn't even match with her choding self. She might be choding but once she was angry, nothing can't stop her (reminds Myungsoo of Sungjong). They ever witnessed it in front of their eyes. They're also heard the rumours that she can sing but they're never heard her singing voice (only Hoya did). So, they think that Sungyeol's childish personality are matching with Hoya's manly side. They are so opposite but that will attract them to each other.

"So, anyone have any idea?", Sunggyu says as she shoves tuna sandwich into her boyfriend's mouth, Woohyun who is his head on her shoulder. Then, she takes a bite too. While for Myungjong couple, they are sitting on the green grass and leaning into each other back and Myungsoo is the one who is sharing his banana with his girlfriend after he peels it. All of them seems thinking about it while sharing their lunches with their couple.

While Sungjong is chewing foods, she suddenly has an idea and usher them to come closer and tells her plans. All of them seems agree with her plan and other backup plans. "You're so smart, jagiya!", Myungsoo hugs her tightly and kiss her cheek. He smiles proudly while Sungjong is fighting with her inner self to stop herself from deep blushing. Everyone who are walking around them are keep squealing on how cute of them.

Sunggyu just chuckles over them and Woohyun seems unsatisfied about something, due to his frowning forehead and pouting lips. Then, the ring bells as the signal their next class will start soon. All the students are rushing towards their own classes. Including these couples. When they already arrive at their class, Sunggyu holds Woohyun's right arm to stop him from walking into the class. Without waiting a second, she plants a kiss on his cheek and smiles innocently and shyly while walking into the class.

He becomes stone and tries to process what just happening. He touches the kiss spot and grins to himself. All this time, Sunggyu can read him easily. Sometimes, he feels so lucky for having the most understanding girlfriend like her.

 


so this is just the beginning. I hope I can give some clue about this story and it is also focus on Hoyeol couple but I will not abadone another couples too...I hope you guys don't mind and leave some comments to let me know how do u feel about this story...kekeke...have a nice day everyone! =D