Not A Morning Person

Idols, Romance, Cliches (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F O U R

Not A Morning Person

 

 

Great. It’s five in the morning, my hair’s a mess, I’m still in my hello kitty pajamas, I still haven’t brushed my teeth, and right here in front of me is a pissed-off Lee Sungyeol. WHY?

 

“Oh…uh…good morning?”

 

And instead of giving a “Good morning to you, too” Sungyeol just pushed me aside and stomped his way inside my apartment. Wow. Such a well-mannered, young man.

 

“Umm…come in?” I said unbelievingly as I closed the door and followed him towards the living room. I don’t exactly understand what I feel about this sudden invasion. A part of me is angry and the other part is scared ‘cause I’m obviously not on good terms with Lee Sungyeol and God knows what he could do to me right now.

 

I was in the middle of assessing the situation when he suddenly stepped closer towards me (which is not a good idea ‘cause I haven’t showered nor brushed my teeth yet). “You!”

 

I immediately covered my mouth and slowly looked at him in the eye. “M-Me?”

 

“Yes, you! Yesterday was—“

 

He wasn’t able to continue ‘cause I raised my right hand in front of him while my left was still covering my mouth. “First, let me brush my teeth.”

                                                                                                

I didn’t wait for him to say anything and just proceeded to the bathroom right away. I locked the door, grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste, and began brushing my teeth violently. For some reason, I feel really pissed-off at the sudden turn of events. I’m still scared, though.

 

“Yah!” Sungyeol shouted as he banged at the bathroom door. “What are you doing? We need to talk!”

 

“Ab sill bushing ma teeeeeee!” I shouted back which made the toothpaste in my mouth fly into the mirror. Great. I’ll have to clean that up later.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?”

 

I grunted as I quickened my brushing activity. Once I was done, I slammed the door open and pointed at Sungyeol, who was taken aback. “What is your problem?!”

 

Sungyeol’s eyes widened in shock, but he immediately regained his composure. He wasn’t on beast mode anymore, since I have taken his place.

 

“Lee Sungyeol-sshi, I’ll have you know that I’m not a morning person!”

 

“Uh—“

 

“So the fact that you barged into my apartment at this hour really pisses me off! And to think that I didn’t invite you to come in yet!”

 

“I’m—“

 

“WHAT I HATE THE MOST IS WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME IN MY MORNING STATE ‘CAUSE THAT’S THE TIME WHEN I’M IN MY UGLIEST FORM!”

 

“Look—“

 

“I’M SORRY THAT I ACCIDENTALLY HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION WITH HYOMIN BUT IT’S NOT LIKE I’M GONNA USE IT AGAINST YOU SO WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!”

 

After my outburst, which made Sungyeol hold his breath based on the way he stiffened, I stomped towards the couch and sat down. I breathed in and out in order to calm myself down.

 

Slowly and carefully, Sungyeol sat beside me, while ensuring that there was some reasonable distance between us. Can’t blame him. I look dangerous at the moment.

 

After a few moments of intense silence, Sungyeol finally spoke. “So…you’re not a morning person, huh?”

 

I glared at him, which made him scoot farther away from me. Poor boy doesn’t even look pissed anymore. He looks scared. Oh, how the tables have turned! I kinda feel bad for him, though.

 

“Look, Sungyeol-sshi, I’m sorry for…pouring out my morning rage on you,” If that’s even the right way to say it. “But you…you’ve been looking as if you wanted to kill me since last night! Like, okay, sorry for overhearing your conversation with my cousin, but is that something that you should be extremely mad about?”

 

He looked at me for a while, then he grinned. What. “Then is the fact that I barged in here to have a talk with you something that you should be extremely mad about?”

 

“Well, you do have a point and—NO! You barged in here without permission AND you had that murderous intent in your face! It didn’t look like you came here just to talk.”

 

Sungyeol took a deep breath as he laid back on the couch and stared at the ceiling. “Fine. Sorry if I came off as rude. It’s just that, we guys have this pride, you know? We hate it when people find out we got dumped. So, rather than angry, I guess I’m just embarrassed that you saw me get dumped.”

 

“Then why did you look so angry?”

 

He shrugged. “Probably because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter