The Idol Group

Idols, Romance, Cliches (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone~ Thanks for reading and subscribing ^^

 

T H R E E

The Idol Group

 

 

Here I am, standing inside the house of a bunch of unknown guys during my first night in Seoul.

 

Okay, well I kinda know two of them but at the same time, I don’t. I only had brief encounters with them and I never expected them to actually know each other and furthermore, live with each other!

 

The first encounter was a blissful one, and I’m really happy to see him again. But the other one was an encounter that I wanted to forget, and I definitely didn’t wish to cross paths with him again. And yet here he is.

 

So how did I get here? Well it’s actually Handsome Guy’s fault.

 

 

 

“You—the airport girl.”

 

“Oh…uh…yes…”

 

“So you live here?”

 

“Y-Yes. But…I did not expect you to live next-door…”

 

“Hmm…would you like to come in?”

 

 

 

 

And I wasn’t able to say no, despite the fact that the guy who got dumped by my cousin kept glaring at me. But fortunately, he still hasn’t said anything about what happened earlier.

 

“Hi!” A guy suddenly jumped in front of me and I almost slapped him due to shock, but then he flashed me a huge smile and I was able to hold myself back. “So we’re neighbors, huh? Kyahahaha!”

 

Oh. So he’s the guy who owns the loudest voice and the loudest laughter which I heard earlier. Well, he looks like a very happy person, and his smile is so contagious. “Uh…yeah, I guess so…”

 

“Dongwoo-hyung, you’re scaring her.” Handsome Guy said before he turned to look at me. “Sorry. You probably knocked because we were too loud, right?”

 

Before I could reply, a tiny-eyed guy suddenly appeared. “Wow. I can’t even count how many times this has happened already. As the leader, I’d like to apologize.”

 

Leader? Are they some sort of gang? Are they involved in illegal things?! “I-It’s okay. I—“

 

I wasn’t even able to continue what I was about to say ‘cause another guy popped out of nowhere. I was quite smitten ‘cause he looks very pretty! Prettier than a girl, actually! “Myungsoo-hyung seems to know you. What is your relationship with him?”

 

Myungsoo? I looked towards the direction of Handsome Guy and he just gave me a yes-that’s-me look. “Uh…no. I just met him this afternoon at the airport. He helped me out with something.”

 

“Ah, well you must have been at awe during your encounter with our Myungsoo,” Leader Guy said as he wrapped his arm around Handsome Guy. “But you’re quite amazing because you are able to maintain your composure even though you’re surrounded by us.”

 

I looked around the room and at the faces of the seven guys who were currently surrounding me. They all look kind (and very good-looking) but the fact remains that they’re strangers to me! Then a thought suddenly hit me, and I slowly backed away. “Just as I thought. Are you…some kind of gang?! If so…please…spare my life!”

 

 

They all looked at each other for a while, then after a few seconds, they all bursted into laughter, except for Handsome Guy and the guy who got dumped by my cousin.

 

 

“KYAHAHAHA! A gang? That’s funny!” Hyperactive Guy exclaimed as he held his stomach and continued to laugh hysterically.

 

Handsome Guy sighed. “Guys, she really doesn’t know who we are.”

 

As soon as he said that, the five guys stopped laughing. “What…seriously?” Leader Guy asked.

 

“Seriously.” Handsome Guy replied.

 

Another guy suddenly walked towards me and looked straight into my eyes. “Are you really…not one of my girlfriends?”

 

“W-What?” I gasped as I stepped back from him. He had a cute yet handsome, puppy-like face. And his words were too greasy for me to handle. “Girlfriends?”

 

“Woohyun-hyung, that’s a weird thing to ask, you know,” another guy who was wearing thick-rimmed glasses said. I was able to spot his canine, vampire-like teeth when he spoke.“It seems she really doesn’t know.”

 

“That is…fascinating,” Greasy Guy remarked as he studied my face. “You don’t look old, so it’s weird that a girl of your age doesn’t know us. Even though you’re not one of my girlfriends, surely you know our names.”

 

“Yah, Woohyun. Stop using the term girlfriends. You’re gonna confuse her,” said Leader Guy. “Anyway, you really have no idea about who we are? Even our group name?”

 

I shook my head. “No. I’m really sorry. I’ve been studying abroad for ten years and I just got back here yesterday so…you know…”

 

“Ah, but you know something about idol groups, right?” Pretty Boy asked.

 

I thought for a while. “Umm…I only know Shinhwa and HOT. Also, Dong Bang Shin Ki debuted ten years ago so I kinda know them.”

 

Sunggyu smiled. “I see. Well, we actually belong to the third generation of idols, so I guess that’s why you don’t know us.”

 

I covered my mouth in shock as I looked at the seven of them again. “So…you’re all…idols?”

 

“Yep.” Myungsoo said with a smile. “We’re called INFINITE.”

 

 

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter