A Life Changing Decision

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

"You can't hate music forever. Someday a love for music will come to you like a best friend. Your going to love music again sometime because if I know you, you can't live with out it. Remember that time when we flew to italy for a vacation and you left your iPod in the car. You got so sick the whole week we were there and the whole time you didn't listen to music because your iPod was back home. I remeber when we got back in the car at the airport you found your iPod and instantly put it in your ears. You suddenly felt so much better. You go sick because you didn't listen to music! You're going to listen to it sometime," said Minho.

Minho's small speach about how I will like music eventually made me think I better start liking music now.

"Alright then," I say wiping tears from my eyes, "If I'm going to like music sometime I might as well start trying to like it now."

Minho smile stretched from ear to ear showing how happy he was about my decision.

"So you're coming to my concert?"

"Sure," I said sighing, "I'm not promising I will like it"

"That's okay as long as you come"

"Wow, this really makes you happy"

"Aniyo, it makes me proud! I HAVE MADE A BREAKTHROUGH, " he shouted as though he is a phycologist.

"Hey, No doctor Phil in this house! Araso?"

"Ne..."

"Good. Now don't you have to go get ready for you're concert?"

"OH RIGHT!! I WAS SO HAPPY YOU'RE COMING I FORGOT! OH AND YOU HAVE TO GO GET DRESSED TO! PAJAMA'S ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR A CONCERT," Minho shouted.

Haha that's my Minho I know and love. Well better go get ready.... I put on my favorite top and favorite jeans since I'm doing this for Minho. I'm wearing purple skinny jeans and my blue soccer shirt.

I head downstairs and Minho calls out. "YOU READY YET MINJI!??!?? TIME TO GO!!!!"

"Minho.. No need to shout I'm right here," I say halfway down the stairs.

"Oh, I didn't know you were there," he replied.

"Hehe well I am."

We left the house and Minho locked it (our parents are away on vacation for a little while). We get into our silver SUV and Minho drives us to the concert place. One good thing comes from this: I'm Minho's sister so I get in for free. Little did I know that this would change my life forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Readers!

How Are You Liking My story so Far?

Please Comment and Subscribe :D

Oh, And Sorry The Picture up Top Is Really Big.

I Didn't Mean For It To Come Out That Big.

Mianhae.

Happy Reading! :D

Have A Laugh!Also, Im Sorry that Chapters Are Really Small.