Meeting SHINee

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

I slam the car door as I get out to show Minho that I really don't want to be here.

"Come on, Minji. Don't break the car!"

"Ugh, only you and you muscles could break it Minho," I retort.

He smiles at the thought of how big his muscles are and says, "Mwahahahaha my muscles are aaaaayyyyy"

I've never laughed so hard in my life.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT JUST MADE MY DAY. YOU SHOULD BE FUNNY MORE OFTEN"

"Oh come on, I'm funny!"

"In your dreams muscle boy"

We entered the stadium laughing like idiots and the everyone there just stares. As soon as we stop laughing a boy comes up.

"MINHO HYUNG WHO'S THE NOONA," shouts the boy

"Taeminnie!! This is my twin, Minji," says my brother.

So his name is Taemin. He such a pretty little boy I just wanna pinch his cheeks!

"Ooooh~ Minji noona~ is so~ pretty! What happened to you Minho," asks the boys.

I tried not to laugh but failed and Minho gave me a glare. I like this kid! Haha!

"NOONA NOONA COME WITH ME," Taemin shouts as he takes my hand and starts leading me somewhere.

"Where are we going," I ask him.

"You have to meet the other members!"

He leads me into their dressing room to meet the other members. As soon as we get into the room a blonde person shouts.

"NO TAEMIN NOT A GIRL." the blondie shouts.

The blondie runs over to us, grabs Taemin, and pulls him away.

"Aww my little Taemin is leaving me," I thought.

"Typical Key," I hear Taemin murmur as the blondie hugs him.

"YOU'RE LASHING OUT AT ME AGAIN," the blondie roars, " WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! NO GIRLS THEY WILL HURT YOU!"

Taemin's look saddens as he says, "But Key Hyung~ That's Minho's twin sister! Can't I have her?"

"No, no, no Taemin. You still can't have her."

The blondie stops talking to Taemin and comes up to me. He puts his hand out for me to shake and says, "Annyeong, I'm the Almighty Key, Key! So your Minho's sister?"

"Ne"

"Well then you can call me Keybummie"

Some other guy pops out from a corner and says, "But Keybummie I thought that was only my nickname for you! What about our relationship?"

Are these two gay?

"You're the only one in my heart my little Dino," Keybummie assures him.

Haha now that I look at the guy in the corner he does look like a Dinosaur. That explains his nickname. The Dino gets up from sitting in the corner and comes to shake my hand

"Annyeong I'm Jonghyun but you can call me Jjong," says the Dino.

"I like Dino better," I say to him.

"No! Only my Keybummie can call me that!"

Darn..

At that point I noticed another guy on the couch eating chicken. How many members does this group have? Key notices me watching the guy eating chicken and explains.

"That's Onew. Our chicken maniac. Onew come greet our guest!"

Onew replies, "No time for that when there's chicken!!!"

Oh well. He seems funny. Minho comes in and Keybummie asks why I'm here.

"She's here so I can make her love music. Something tragic happened a long time ago and that caused her to hate music. I told her she can't live without music and she's agreed to come to this one concert," explains Minho.

Keybummie hugs me feeling sad about my story.

"I'm so sorry for you. I hope you enjoy our concert," he says and I force a smile.

As I'm waiting outside for them to get ready I go around to see who is in the other dressing rooms. In the dressing rooms I meet a band name Super Junior. They are really funny. I should make one of them my twin. They are already ready for the concert so I spend most of my time with them. I got their phone numbers and told them we should hang out some other time before leaving to go back to SHINee's dressing room.

They are all ready for the show and fans are arriving at the stadium. I go to my seat and wait for it to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe I Like This Chapter! :D

I Hope My Readers Do Too! :D

I Laughed So Hard While Making This. :)

Have A Laugh!

:D

:D

Oh, And To All My Readers In America: Happy Thanks Giving!!