Chapter 5

It All Started With a Drunken Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUUUUUUUUUUUYSSSS!!

I'm so happy with the comments~ It just makes me smile XD

I'm SOOOO SOO SO SO SO SORRRYYYY that I was late for this update (oohh that rhymed )

it's just that its been Exam week and it was sooo crazy, but NOW that I've got half of it done

I guess I decided to update since you guys really want me too ;) TEEhee

ENJoy!!

Dubu just makes my heart pound =////= <3

______

Onew from SHINee was at the door right in front of Soohee’s eyes. Soohee immediately pushed off a confused Baekhyun.

“Oh? Did I come at the wrong time Baekhyun?” Onew smiled his dazzling smile and Soohee felt as if in heaven.

 

Soohee can’t believe her eyes as she saw her dream husband, Onew-oppa, right in front of her.

Baekhyun was about to greet him as usual, but then he froze as he saw Soohee’s reaction.

“Onew-oppa…” Soohee accidently let it slip out.

“Oh are you a fan?” Onew changed his attention to Soohee

“…” Soohee didn’t reply.

“Ah, are you perhaps the lady who’s captured Baekhyun’s heart?  Haha”

“Huh…” Soohee couldn’t say anything as Onew entered the elevator with them.

 

Bakehyun felt extremely uncomfortable as Onew smiled at her and for some reason felt a heat of anger rise in him. But of course Soohee didn't realize this as all her attention was on her handsome Prince Onew. Baekhyun was jealous of his Sunbae. He envied how Onew easily made Soohee head over heels for him, while no matter how hard Bakehyun tried he can't make her like this. He’s in his prime years, and he, being the heartthrob of the idols could make any random girl on the street faint from his good looks... But not Soohee.

“Hahaha, everyone knows about you here in SM. Baekhyun’s been missing on practice days a lot because of you,” Onew laughed, “But now that I see you, I see why he's been missing rehearsals. You’re really beautiful.” He winked.

 

God? Am I in heaven? This angel is talking to me… And he just called me beautiful

Soohee was off in Lala land as Baekhyun was on the side with an unreadable expression...

The elevator finally reached the 8th floor as the door opened. Baekhyun quickly grabbed Soohee’s wrist making her snap out of it and dragged her out the elevator not even greeting Onew. Onew was left alone in the elevator room… He smirked, “-sigh-  Baekhyun’s still so immature.” Onew decided that he was gonna tease Baekhyun a little more tomorrow…

 

Baekhyun was dragging Soohee across the hall gripping hard onto her wrist. 

"Baekhyun... It hurts." Soohee winced.

He finally stopped and slammed her against the wall next to the doors to the rooms. He banged his hand beside her her head so she can focus on him and only him. It was so loud that the staffs and idols could have most likely heard it.

He had his bangs cover his eyes.

“…Baekhyun?” Soohee was nervous as this was the first time she saw this side of Baekhyun.

"Why haven't you fallen for me yet?...it doesn't make sense" Soohee couldn't hear him clearly as he whispered more to himself.

“..Hey...Are you oka—“ Baekhyun grabbed behind her neck and dived in for a passionate kiss.

It was filled with tongue fighting and as it rewarded him small moans from Soohee. This kiss was the first time Soohee felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter