Chapter 4

It All Started With a Drunken Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJoy!!

______

“Who do you think can kiss better? Me? Or Onew?” Baekhyun crushed his lips on hers as he roughly kissed her making her gasp. Soohee felt like melting in his arms as their eyes closed in bliss. Baekhyun held her chin gently, wanting to feel her closer…

As they were passionately kissing, his hands started caressing her stomach sweetly and reached up slowly sliding closer to her s...

This ert...

Hyunji bit his lips.

"Tsk, ow..." Baekhyun retreated as Soohee glared at him. Baekhyun pouted and his lips.

Soohee had to admit that Baekhyun looked y doing that...

Omg Soohee what are you thinking?

Baekhyun smirked, "So, do I kiss better?"

Soohee scoffed, "Well how am I supposed to know? I have to kiss Onew first to know."

His face lost all its smugness and went back to the usual cute little puppy as he gasped, "Nooooo, don't say that." Soohee chuckled as Baekhyun snuggled next to her resting his chin on her head.

 

Soohee opened to say something, but then closed it. There was a long comfortable pause as she spoke up,"Baekhyun?... Why do you like me?"

Baekhyun looked at her as his face showed all seriousness. He looked down, "I don't know, you tell me... Why does my feet keep walking back to you?... Why do I like such an average girl?... What's gotten into me?..." It seemed more as if Baekhyun was asking himself.

Baekhyun then looked at Soohee, “I don’t even know the answer to these questions myself… But all I know for sure is that you’re the only thing I see now… Every time I see you, I feel happy, nervous, confused, excited…”

Soohee was surprised. She thought this was super cheesy indeed, but she can’t help but feel her heart flutter a little… “…Baekhyun”

Baekhyun stopped her by kissing her again. But this time it was a gentle, but filled with so much emotion.

 

He broke the kiss and smiled at her, 

“Forgot to tell you, but the SM Town concert is tomorrow in Seoul.”

Soohee snapped out of it, “…Wait, what?! Then what are you doing here? You should be in Seoul!”

Baekhyun laughed, “That’s why I came here! To pick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter