Chapter 7

It All Started With a Drunken Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohoo new chapter!

ENJoy!!

______

Baekhyun immediately hugged her, “No. You’re mine now.” Soohee blushed as she hugged back.

The rest of EXO whistled and cooed in the back as Onew also smiled happy for them.

As they hugged close Soohee felt a a small white object land on his shoulder.. snow?

Soohee remembered the saying, if you see the first snow with your significant other, your love will become eternal. Soohee smiled as they continued embracing each other…

OOOOOO

It was like a dream for Soohee.

For the past month that she’s been dating EXO Baekhyun, she has fallen more and more in love with him and his dorkiness. The same thing was happening for him—Baekhyun was certain now that Soohee was indeed “the one.”

Baekhyun would pick her up every morning despite his tight schedule to drop her off to her work. And after midnight when his plans are finally over he would never fail to call or text her before falling asleep. By now, Soohee already confirmed and accepted that she really loved Byun Baekhyun as she caught herself actually anticipating the text or call from her boyfriend every single night.

 

You could call it young sweet love… But they both knew that their love was different and special, especially their kisses. Every single little kiss was yet another amazing experience. Some were pure and innocent. Some were playful. And some were of Baekhyun’s favorite, the heated-hot kisses where he starts to get a little too excited—or as Soohee calls it, when he becomes “erted.”

 

I mean, what did she do to get a perfect boyfriend?

Soohee can’t help but still laugh at the thought that their relationship all started with a single drunken kiss…

If Soohee was still the same fool who never left her ty ex-boyfriend and if she hadn’t gotten drunk because of that same jerk, she would have never met Baekhyun and he wouldn’t have met his love at first sight… well, love at first kiss.

 In the end, Soohee was glad that she got drunk because of her break-up. That might be one of the proudest decisions she ever made.

______

He trapped her in his arms as he started kissing her neck tenderly…

Soohee tried to protest as she had just woken up to her boyfriend showering her with kisses and love marks, “Baekhyun… stop—“ 

Baekhyun’s index finger pressed against her lips as he silenced her. He then leaned in for another kiss as he started making butterfly trails on her neck and reached her collarbone. Yet again he started making another love mark that would soon add to the small collection on her neck. His hands started trailing her stomach…

SMACK

It became a natural task for Soohee to smack Baekhyun’s head as he tended to always turn into a erted sly dog, “I said stop, you’re being a ert. And I have work soon.”

Baekhyun smirked, “That technically makes you a ert-lover cause that same ert you’re talking about is your boyfriend~” Since when did he become so witty?    Soohee couldn’t prevent the smile that formed on her face as she gave a small peck on his nose making Baekhyun’s eyes light up. Soohee swears that he could’ve passed for a cute little puppy at that moment, Her cute little puppy… Yup. I see no difference…

“Welp, I have to get ready” Soohee stretched and headed towards the bathroom with Baekhyun following suit. Before Baekhyun passed the door she stopped him, “Where do you think you’re entering? I have to shower.”

Baekhyun bit his lips, “Think there’s room for two?” He was already being too playful for the early morning.

Soohee blushed and smacked his chest, “Stop joking. Anyways, I’ll only take 10 min., you can have some breakfast in the fridge if you didn’t eat.” She closed the door and started showering leaving the poor pouting Baekhyun on the other side of the door. Today was one of the rare days that Baekhyun had the day off, as he patiently waited for her to finish showering so he could go drop her off to work.

As soon as Soohee finished Baekhyun drove her to the café in his car and waved goodbye. Baekhyun frowned as he was excited to spend time with her the whole day, but he totally forgot that she also had a job. AND it ended at FIVE! That’s almost half the day gone. Oh the misery!

 

“What do I do now?” he murmured to himself as he then spotted one of his close friends. Even if she was facing her back towards him, Baekhyun can recognize his friends just by the way they walk. He rolled down his windows and yelled, “Hey Minah!—ah” he forgot he was in public as he quickly looked around just in case someone heard. If anyone heard that girl’s day was here along with himself, fans would go crazy.

Minah turned around to the voice calling her. She had sunglasses, a hoodie, and a mask… Anyone who saw her would think that she looked like a suspicious person

I guess I’m not the only one who does that… Baekhyun chuckled as he parked next to her.

“Oh, what are you doing here?” Minah smiled or so he thought as her face was technically covered.

“I came to meet my girlfriend. She lives here,” he smiled.

“Heh? Daebak, you have a girlfriend?” she gasped.

“Haha yeah, she’s really special to me” Baekhyun really meant it as he couldn’t imagine himself with anyone else.

Minah smiled as her friend finally found someone special, “So have you already decided what to give her for Christmas?”

Baekhyun almost forgot, “Crap! It’s Christmas soon!”

Minah scoffed, “Wow, do you live in a cave or something?”

Baekhyun had no time to even think about holidays as he was busy with shows, concerts, photoshoots, cf shoots, and a whole lot of other crap…

“As a girl I know all the best gifts that all ladies want, I guess I’ll lend you a hand,” Minah sighed.

______

Soohee finally finished her shift as she yawned. She felt bad leaving Baekhyun alone, especially when he finally had a day off and she too wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter