Chapter 6

It All Started With a Drunken Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG Baekhyun on stage is sho HAWT~ =/////=

ENJoy!!

 

______

It was the way morning as Soohee opened her sleepy eyes… So warm… She cuddled up closer to the source of warmth. Since when was my pillow warm? Wait, this isn’t a pillow… She looked up to see a smiling Baekhyun wide awake.

“Good morning, beautiful~” Baekhyun was watching her as she had her arms wrapped around him.

Soohee literally fell out of the bed, “What happened?”

Baekhyun laughed, “We fell asleep. Anyways get ready we should go eat and I have to rehearse at the stage around 3’o clock.”

“Wha?”

 

0000000000000

 

 Soohee has joined breakfast with Baekhyun and Oh,  JUST THE REST OF THE SM ARTISTS…

They all greeted her with warmth. Despite the fact that EXO was teasing them about how Baekhyun didn’t come back last night, Soohee enjoyed eating breakfast, especially because Onew was there. She almost choked on her drink as she saw Onew wink at her from the table across from them. Baekhyun saw this and narrowed his eyes, but he tried to keep his composure.

 

TIME SKIP

3:00 REHEARSALS

Here Soohee was sitting with Bora who arrived early to see the idols rehearse. They were on the far stage seats with other excited fans as they waited for their idols to practice. This was one of the privileges of getting VIP seats; you get to see your favorite group rehearse.

EXO was rehearsing LOVE ME RIGHT as it was queue for Baekhyun to sing,

 

“su eopsneun bami chajawado

Even when countless nights come

nae haneuren ojik neoman bitna

In my sky, only you shine”

 

Baekhyun shaped a heart with his arms in Soohee’s direction winking. Even though it was far, he knew where she was because he kept his eyes on her the whole time. The fan girls beside Soohee screamed, all screaming that “their Baekhyun-oppa looked at them.”

“He looked at me!”

“No! He looked at me!”

 Bora just shook her head and smirked at the oblivious fans.

 

Next they had to rehearse the song ‘Open Arms’ sung by Onew, Baekhyun, Ryeowook, Baekhyun, and Chen. Soohee screamed her lungs when it was Onew’s part and Baekhyun frowned at this making Onew smirk at him. Throughout the song the two started battling each other at who could send more hearts and kisses to Soohee, till the concert producer yelled at them on the mic to pay attention.

The rehearsals passed smoothly after all the SM artists had turns practicing.

 

Concert, 7:00 pm

Soohee enjoyed the concert with Bora, especially when SHINee came out. She sang along to all the songs as she was having a blast, particularly because they were literally right in front of her. She loved how Onew gave equal love to all their fans and always kept that warm smile on him. Onew spotted her and winked making Soohee blush.

 Finally, it was EXO. Their entrance was amazing as each of them came on the stage one by one. The performance was incredible, Soohee had to admit. Their dance and vocal skills seemed a lot more astonishing than she last remembered.

Unusually, Soohee wasn’t able to take her eyes off of Baekhyun who was on stage near her, singing perfectly while dancing with his group with unbelievable synchronization. Soohee saw him in a new light as Baekhyun was really focused on his performance. He k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter