Chapter 3.

Typical Office Issues
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the incident with Mark on the rooftop, Yugyeom bit his bottom lip again as he returned back to his work desk quietly, hoping no one would notice.

 

"Hey everyone!" Jackson clapped his hands together with a smile on his face as he stood up. "Our annual christmas party is coming up in a couple of weeks, I know we don't want to miss that and let's just finish this project for the company beforehand in order to celebrate!" There were whispers about excitement of if to dress up or not and themes, about decorations this year and etc. Yugyeom smiled at how cute the company workers run the place. "Also you know the prizes that are given out during this event and everyone must contribute something to the making of the party. Apologies for another project that we have to finish after finishing such a busy big project we had to work on last week." BamBam continued as everyone nodded in agreement.

 

Youngjae chuckled after the announcements, turning to Yugyeom, "Hey, you going to the party?" Yugyeom looked over to Youngjae and stopped typing, "Yeah, it seems like fun and totally worth the break off from work, especially since it was so busy last week and how it's going to be more hectic in the upcoming weeks before the party." Yugyeom nodded in return with a smile, "Great to hear you are! Yeah, I don't know why BamBam made me do most of the work for the interns though." Yugyeom laughed, "Maybe because you do less work in the office usually."

 

"Maybe." Yugyeom replied as the two laughed softly, before continuing back with their work.

 

--------

 

It was after a week that Youngjae  and Yugyeom were grateful that BamBam let him and Yugyeom get off from work at 6 on the dot. It was another week of tiring and endless work to do and a couple of almost all nighters. Today the team leaders told everyone to go home and take a shower as Jackson complains of the slight smell in the workplace.

 

It's been a few weeks after the christmas party announcement and after talking to Mark. Yugyeom hasn't seen the blonde since and Jaebum's been cooped up in the office to come home. Shaking his head slightly to stop worrying, he continues to walk side Youngjae. The two planned to go shopping today for christmas costumes and decor and items to contribute to the party.

 

They were currently in a cheesy christmas store with Yugyeom laughing at his hyung, who was currently sporting a santa beard in his attempt to appeal to act like the real St. Nick. Yugyeom pouted as he removed Youngjae removed the beard, "Was the not realist enough?" Yugyeom simply smiled and shook his head, "No really since you don't have white hair on your head or sound like him too."

 

"I guess so.." Youngjae said as he returned the beard, "Have any ideas of what you're dressing up as?" Yugyeom looked around before blinking, "Maybe like a kid in pajamas or an elf?" Youngjae shook his head as Yugyeom blinked at him, "How are you going to be either one of those two costumes when you're too tall for it!" Yugyeom blinked as he was pushed in a dressing room with stacks of costumes on the bench and mumbled as there are exceptions of tall efls and kids. "Try these on and let's decide on one." Youngjae nodded as he patted Yugyeom's shoulder, "I decided I'll be one of the reindeer for the Christmas Party this year so you decide on what you want to wear." Yugyeom laughed, "Alright hyung, let's see what you picked for me." Youngjae exited the dressing room and sat on a nearby bench outside, smirking slightly as he waited.

 

------

 

Yugyeom pouted as he picked up one of the pieces of clothing of one of the costumes and wants to curse at his hyung as it was a christmas dress with that santa hat. He blinked to see that Youngjae got him women costumes and if he wasn't a hyung, then Yugyeom would totally punch him. He couldn't exit the dressing room without Youngjae seeing one outfit, he guesses.

 

------

 

He looks around before looking to see Youngjae on his phone and thanked goodness he was distracted. Yugyeom swears he looks so awkward in the outfit as the dress rides up to much due to his tall statue. He panics slightly as Youngjae looked up, "Finally! Let me see Yugyeom, I bet you look delicious-."

 

The younger blushes as he looks down, "I look obnoxious hyung."

 

Please log in to read the full chapter