Chapter 1.

Typical Office Issues
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a month after Yugyeom dropped out of college which was requested by his father. It's been a week since he had a secret to keep. Only his parents and Jaebum knew, no one else. Yugyeom's been feeling awful ever since that incident a month ago and now 7 days before has made his life even more stressful. Despite it being difficult to land a job interview for Yugyeom, his father cares for his son that he easily gets Yugyeom a job interview for the family business. Luckily Yugyeom's brother Jaebum is the current CEO while his father is the chairman. After last week, Yugyeom decided to agree with his father and to take up with joining the workforce as his father smiles at his hard working son.

 

Yugyeom sighed as he's fumbling with his ticket number and plays with his phone to pass the time as people are called into the interview room while he waits. He's nervous as he sees graduates from the SKY universities here while he only managed to finish one year at Seoul National. There were others that looked like they had more experience and this made Yugyeom really nervous. Finally his name was then called along with three others, Choi Youngjae, Kim Jinwoo, and Park Jimin. Yugyeom stood up as he bit his lip nervously before entering the glass doors behind the others.

 

Yugyeom sits in the first chair in front of the important people at the company. Which consist of two team leaders, the director, and one of the seniors at the company. Of course he knew Jaebum wouldn't be there but his eyes seem to automatically avoid the director's. He looks down at his lap instead while the others look up at their possible future sunbaes and bosses.

 

"Alright, so the interview part will be the last part of the process in deciding if any of you qualify in working here. So I guess we should begin to know each other in the next 10 minutes?" Mark started off as he flashed a quick smile, looking over the applicants before his eyes land on the familiar looking colored brown hair. He cleared his throat before looking at the names of the applicants on separate sheets of paper in front of him, "Kim Yugyeom-sshi, can you please look up?" Mark really wants to doubt himself that it isn't the Kim Yugyeom he used to know, but as the younger lifted his head up as requested, Mark dropped his pen before clearing his throat.

 

Yugyeom really didn't want to do the interview now, in fact he really wishes he wasn't here at the moment as soon as he makes eye contact with the handsome blonde. Yugyeom nodded and apologized formally as he bowed his head. He bites his bottom lip slightly out of nervousness as the director continued on, "Ah well erm. Let's start the interview shall we?" BamBam nodded in agreement after the others stopped looking at Mark with worried faces. Jackson smiled as he starts off, "I see all of you came from well known universities, but umm Yugyeom-sshi, I see you are a performing arts major. Why are you applying here?"

 

All eyes were on Yugyeom now as he smiled a bit, "Umm I need to start off with a stable job if dancing doesn't work out." His soft-spoken voice hit Mark really hard in the head mentally as he knew he was the one that ruined Yugyeom's dreams of becoming a dancer. "Ah I see well it was a well chosen choice to chose this company to start off with," Jackson says with a smile before BamBam butted in with a question,"Yugyeom-sshi, compared with the graduates here. Why are you the only one who's been in university for only a year?" Really all eyes Yugyeom this time, even the interns. Yugyeom knew he was really screwed now and the other interns must be angry at him.

 

Before Yugyeom could answer, Mark cleared his throat once more,"Let's start off with the official questions okay? Youngjae-sshi..."

 

Please log in to read the full chapter