Chapter 2.

Typical Office Issues
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark is walking into his office, his secretary leaving a cup of coffee

on his desk. He smiles as a sign of gratitude and sat down on his chair, looking at the small stack of files on his desk which was set by his secretary as well, "Well Mr. Tuan, these are the final reports on sales this month."

 

Mark nodded, "Thanks Seokjin, I'll take a look and review them for Jaebum." The secretary bowed before exiting his office. Mark sighed as he leaned back with his coffee in hand as he thought about the chaos of yesterday as soon as he saw Yugyeom again.

 

It's only been a damn month since he's since his ex-lover and now he's on thin ice with Jaebum again while seeing Yugyeom breaks his heart.

 

His mind drifts off back to the incident a month ago before he shakes his head, trying to forget his regretful mistake. He'll have to try to keep himself busy again and avoid everyone for a couple of days.

 

------

 

The blonde leans back in his seat at the company cafe, sipping on his americano that Jackson so kindly bought.

 

"So how is it being cooped up in your office for a week?" Mark avoids Jackson's questions as he asks, "How's Yugyeom?" Jackson sighed, swirling his straw in his cup, "I knew you would ask, Jaebum told me to avoid talking to you about Yugyeom, but I guess I can't now."

 

Mark bites his bottom lip as he knew Jaebum being a protective brother would say that, "Well I can't help but not forget Yugyeom okay? He was someone really special to me, still is." Jackson looked at Mark with worry, "Man, it's like you're falling for him again, like the first time."

 

Mark simply chuckled, "Can't love lines always start over?"

 

Jackson really wanted to spill his drink on Mark since Jaebum would totally beat him up and run a car or two over Mark if he heard this.

----

 

Arriving back with a stack of folders to review and in need of sending them to Jaebum to get the final approval, he sits back in his chair and simply stares at his computer screensaver.

 

It's a pretty recent photo, only 2 months old. A smiling Yugyeom clad in a plain white t-shirt and black pants was giving a peace sign at the camera, while Mark had an arm around Yugyeom's waist and gave a wide grin. It was taken in a pretty park in Seoul with Coco sitting at their feet. He really hates himself for keeping everything that reminds him of Yugyeom, but he ends of doing everything opposite to what would ease his shattered heart.

 

He shakes his head before turning off his computer monitor and goes to open one of the numerous folders to review and sign off.

 

------

 

Yugyeom's currently drinking from a juice box before hearing a knock on his desk as he looked up from his computer screen. A smiling Youngjae waves at him before placing a yogurt drink on his desk, "Good morning fellow intern, hopefully your not allergic to dairy."

 

Yugyeom smiles back as he pokes a straw that Youngjae offers into the drink, "Thanks Youngjae-hyung! Of course I'm not, these are my favorite." Yugyeom sets his empty juice box down to start drinking from the yogurt drink before continuing to copy a spreadsheet online to share with the team leaders. Youngjae chuckles at the younger's cuteness before resuming his work as well.

 

After an hour, sitting at his desk, Yugyeom blinks as he gives BamBam the new spreadsheets and receives a bag of chips in return. He blinks as to why people are giving him food constantly from the yogurt drink this morning to now a bag of chips. He sets the bag down on his desk before checking his phone after hearing his kaoko ringtone. He opens the message as he widened his eyes. He looks around to see no one is looking at him before recently opening the message.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter